Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

CAREFULL ""OmgThiIsMe"" bastard Scamer

This is a discussion on CAREFULL ""OmgThiIsMe"" bastard Scamer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Another admin will come in and investigate further. Zxenke will most likely get banned.[/b] Banned for what ? because he ...
Page: 3

Another admin will come in and investigate further. Zxenke will most likely get banned.[/b]
    Banned for what ? because he got the account from duper?
    He gave me items for the account , since all was duped and he have no prove i scammed him , he not deserve to keep the account with him , he will prolly keep dupe , hack , cheating in other ways , and after hard work of 2 years , Zxenke dont want to losse it for nothing , Zxenke even not my RL friend , he sold me the account and he could get the info easly back and he didnt did it.
    Will be wrong to ban somebody like him from ko4life , just tip from me to you , he did the right choice to get the account back from duper , its like you pay money for item and you dont get him , wouldnt you charged back the money? ofcorse you will take back the money , if you gave something you want something back , too bad the something i wanted just got wiped after the restart ( was on same day he gave me them ) .

Psy

For taking an account back, unless you say why it was done

You said
    No, OmgThisIsMe did not scam you. I have the priest account now (since it was originally mine). Goodbye.[/b]
    Since OmgThisIsMe didn't scam him; it looks like you said that you scammed him instead.

This whole situation is confusing, but two wrongs don't make a right. However, the guy seems to have been a duper and sold you duped items without telling you where they came from, and your friend took back from him. If you are satisfied with that, Omgthisisme, then Zxenxe won't be banned.

Zxenke

I did not scam anyone Psy. I posted that original post in response to people calling OmgThisIsMe a scammer. You deleted my post so I reposted it.

Psy , since i got dupe items for my account , i contact Saphyr and proved her the info of the last premium , she saw i didnt lie'd and i got the info back , since i wont losse my account for dupe items i not that idiot , if i gave something i want something legit also.
    Then i gave it back to Zxenke becuse he dont want problems with his old account , GM aka Saphyr told me she seeing in the Data i had shell set +8 and she see 3 armors gone after restart , she cant give me items back so i proved her the account ( since we on the server ) after 2 hours she contact me again in game and gave me the info , then i just gave it back to the old owner , this Lord not deserve to get account after he give dupe items , nobody wont give him the account after he lost the items he gave for it.
    As i said before you blame me for scamm , its not scam , i contact Gm to admit what really going on here , and i were right it was dupe items , when OrcJataYu online ill contact him also , they cant give items so i got the account back with my payment info ( only my digits ) and thats was enough.
    Saphyr also said you got banned for 24H for Harsshment or something , as i said you doin illegal things , 2 more bans in game and account gone , old owner is legit , but you not , you gave me 3x shells +8 which was dupe , why should i let you play on the char?

I did many trades before as i said it aleardy , i dont see nobody complaining about me , instead , i see many people in thier signture " omgthisisme is trustable , perfect trade " .

Psy

To Zxenke: I don't have the power to edit or delete posts other than my own. I can't even lock topics in this section.

OmgThisIsMe: If there's a point to what you're saying, then post it. It seems that you want to counter-accuse Lord of scamming and get him banned. If that's the case, then make a new topic.

Zxenke

To Zxenke: I don't have the power to edit or delete posts other than my own. I can't even lock topics in this section.[/b]
    What would you say you do then here?

To Zxenke: I don't have the power to edit or delete posts other than my own. I can't even lock topics in this section.

OmgThisIsMe: If there's a point to what you're saying, then post it. It seems that you want to counter-accuse Lord of scamming and get him banned. If that's the case, then make a new topic.[/b]
    I aleardy did , prolly Lord saw it and he decide to blame me over his shit , when he knew i was right he came and said i scammed him and i really dont , after i saw it i contact Gm and got the account back , since they saw i lost items that i said before what got wiped.
    Saphyr said she cant give items its against the rules , but if i prove the account i can get it back so i got it.
    I not going to open new topic since all the info is aleardy here and will be the same as the new one.
    hopefully you gonne read well before you doin something wrong , i did the right choice , i wont give him use the char after he gave me dupe items , if i buy something i want the thing i bought , if i pay and not get it , he scammer himself.
    Look Psy , there is people in my trustable list which i did trades with them , from some of them i got the account / item / USD first and then gave mine , and as i said then i GAVE mine , i didnt took and ran away.
    I had much more in my list but since admins edited my signture becuse was too long , i dont remember all of them.
    I too old in ko4life and i dont see anybody complaning about trade with me , or in game problem , i know i 100% right and even if you wrong and banned me , ill allways know i was right , if i get the offer on the first time i wont do it , but since i gave it for 3x shells +8 and i lost all of them , i want it back , and every1 will do the same as me.

More SS which prove i gave you the info after YOU GAVE ME THE DUPE SHELLS FIRST ( i could scam you here , but i didnt )

After you changed the info :

Now dont bullshit me with your crap , every1 will take the account back if they items you gave for it was duped , i not stupid i not going to let you play on the account while you just duped 3 shells and gave me for it.

Birotx

i didnt read anythink just posting once but hey lol this trustable topic i dont think it helps much u can get vouchers by pm him in game few times few times pk woola u got another vouch... this totaly crap and well i never liked the way u speak dunno why but alwase looked strange to me the way i guess soon or later there will be proof u scammed thats just my mind

Zxenke

I've done trades with him and I vouch for him. Capishe

i didnt read anythink just posting once but hey lol this trustable topic i dont think it helps much u can get vouchers by pm him in game few times few times pk woola u got another vouch... this totaly crap and well i never liked the way u speak dunno why but alwase looked strange to me the way i guess soon or later there will be proof u scammed thats just my mind[/b]
    As you said , you didnt read , i aleardy said this kid pissed me off so i contact Gm and proved the account information , GM saw in data i lost 3x shells +8 and before they got wiped he said i had set and its true.
    I wont let him to play on the account since i paid the account for the 3x shells +8 , he gave and they deleted after servers went up , its like you pay real money for item , if you dont get the item you not going to charge back the money? and if you did it its mean you scammer? no , he didnt gave what you bought , its not scam , i took the account back since i lost all what he gave , i not an idiot.

Validating

even tho i dont know omgthisisme, i know from old ko that u were a duper with fps+10 and bardish+10 same with tiger gold and fps+10 and dual claver+10, also u koxped with him and ur friend inca empire, so i trust more omgthisisme instead of u lordfabricious.

pretty much u dont have any proof of the scam so this must be closed[/b]
    LOL ye i remember with my lwl 40 mage i used to go eslant and that clan invited me always for killing bosses and stuff it was about 1.5 years ago and i remember fabricus with +8 rap and shells
    and im pretty sure fabricus was or is a duper since he has tons of chitin shields wich he gets in some mysterious way -_-

Anyway Psy , i admit what happend and if you see the sense here you'll know why i did it , every1 will do the same as me , if you pay for something with money and you dont get it you will try to get the $ back right? if you did it and its back to you , would you be scammer? no , its yours and you didnt got nothing for it , i paid account for 3x shells +8 , after the shells +8 got wiped and Saphyr told me also , you think i should let him to keep the account? not really.

RedKnight

Anyway Psy , i admit what happend and if you see the sense here you'll know why i did it , every1 will do the same as me , if you pay for something with money and you dont get it you will try to get the $ back right? if you did it and its back to you , would you be scammer? no , its yours and you didnt got nothing for it , i paid account for 3x shells +8 , after the shells +8 got wiped and Saphyr told me also , you think i should let him to keep the account? not really.[/b]
    +1

fab u gave him 3 dupe shells for the priest and u complain that he took his priest back?
    after server maintence he gonna give me a 72 Rogue + Set chitin7 + dual shard 7
    for a naked 67 warrior

is it sounds normal to u? only the Rogue alone, worth more than this warrior
    he help me, doing me a favor, and also giving me these items cuz he wanna help me
    before that, i gave him lvl 57 priest for a 67 warrior,

so only thing i can say is that i won't trade w/ any1 in this game except him

good day.

RedKnight

Anyway Psy , i admit what happend and if you see the sense here you'll know why i did it , every1 will do the same as me , if you pay for something with money and you dont get it you will try to get the $ back right? if you did it and its back to you , would you be scammer? no , its yours and you didnt got nothing for it , i paid account for 3x shells +8 , after the shells +8 got wiped and Saphyr told me also , you think i should let him to keep the account? not really.[/b]
    +1

fab u gave him 3 dupe shells for the priest and u complain that he took his priest back?
    after server maintence he gonna give me a 72 Rogue + Set chitin7 + dual shard 7
    for a naked 67 warrior

is it sounds normal to u? only the Rogue alone, worth more than this warrior
    he help me, doing me a favor, and also giving me these items cuz he wanna help me
    before that, like 5 month ago, i gave him lvl 57 priest for a 67 warrior,

so only thing i can say is that i won't trade w/ any1 in this game except him

good day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast