Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Carnac - West Cheaters

This is a discussion on Carnac - West Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dum ass lol...
Page: 14

denon33

dum ass lol

I am not going to be a hypocrite and say that I have never babashopped, but what is the difference between a lvl 80 macroed character and a lvl 80 bought character? Rhetoric question. There is none except for the fact that the level 80 macroed character didn't have to spend 300 dollars on his toon. He or she did it for less, often times for free.

In cz, it is not the macroed character who are a nuiscance. It is people who have a lvl 80 with +3 items which they obtained by spending thousands of dollars.

I am not trying to justify why people cheat but one of the reason has to do with people believing that it is the only way they can compete with people who are using real money to advance in this game.[/b]
    difference is we earn our money LEGALLY. koxpers don't.
    difference is we work for our money SPENDING OUR TIME. koxpers just turn on computer, click button, go afk.
    difference is we love the PVP and spend money for that. koxpers love money and couldn't careless about the PVP.

hobenb

difference is we work for our money SPENDING OUR TIME. koxpers just turn on computer, click button, go afk.
    difference is we love the PVP and spend money for that. koxpers love money and couldn't careless about the PVP.[/b]
    stop crying cause you prob get owned like a noob in cz

difference is we love the PVP and spend money for that. koxpers love money and couldn't careless about the PVP.[/b]

I have macroed but now I just buy. Bottomline for me is.
    1) I HATE THIS GAME (Except for the PvP)
    2) Rather spend 8 hours at work then 405 hours power leveling at paramun and getting arthritis(Will cost more then a few $1000 in the future)

Banned

I just spent 1600 usd on this game for Carnac West priest bp items...lmao....

hobenb

I just spent 1600 usd on this game for Carnac West priest bp items...lmao....[/b]
    lol pretty sad... but cool man if it makes you happy then more power to you

HaYouDieD

How u know lvl's? i see SynFul (79) [/b]
    the person who took the pic obviously was using 3rd party tools, i took this pic from main forums ill link u to topic if necessary. some mod just decided to remove my posts from MentaL's topic , maybe hes working with him

Are you dumb? Doing USD transactions for anything other than something sanctioned by K2 is against the game's TOS. Your first two points are invalid and very ignorant. Your third point is valid, assuming every macroer who macro only care about selling their character.
    What incentive does a macroer have to macro? They do it because people buy their character. Why don't we eliminate the root and not buy characters for USD? It is the same with goldbar farmers.
    For example, I saw someone selling legit goldbars for a decent price, but some idiot would come to his thread and say that the goldbar farmers are selling it for cheaper. I believe that idiot was you. Stop being a hypocrite.

Banned

I just had to laugh at this, koxper taking SS of other koxpers. Maybe that koxper wants to get those koxpers banned and take golem spot? lol

And yes HaYouDieD i would like to see official forum topic.

HaYouDieD

I just had to laugh at this, koxper taking SS of other koxpers. Maybe that koxper wants to get those koxpers banned and take golem spot? lol

And yes HaYouDieD i would like to see official forum topic.[/b]
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=190233&hl=

Bankin's topics

Banned

Looks to me rezzergirl made those pics and bankin posted them? Anyway rezzergirl is a member of this forum associated with you. Your IP is linked to many people which half are banned. Also you use the same email [email protected] as rezzergirl used when registering at this forum. Your IP is already banned due to so many people using it + half are banned accounts, now i will just talk with a Admin in a bit and see what to do with the rest of the accounts linked to the IP.

So looks like you are a koxper also. Which makes you a hypocrite.

TooHardcore

Looks to me rezzergirl made those pics and bankin posted them? Anyway rezzergirl is a member of this forum associated with you. Your IP is linked to many people which half are banned. Also you use the same email [email protected] as rezzergirl used when registering at this forum. Your IP is already banned due to so many people using it + half are banned accounts, now i will just talk with a Admin in a bit and see what to do with the rest of the accounts linked to the IP.

So looks like you are a koxper also. Which makes you a hypocrite.[/b]
    Are you the one deleting the posts where people are giving proof that mental = synful = koxper and trying to sell his char here? :S fishy

Banned

Nope.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-16-2012, 11:47 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-28-2012, 06:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-25-2012, 07:45 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-15-2012, 12:53 PM
  5. Hits: 3