Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ChaOz IS SCAMMER

This is a discussion on ChaOz IS SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All i can say , Hydr4 is one big retarded kid...who can't make a shit without babashoping and scamming ... ...
Page: 3

Helios

All i can say , Hydr4 is one big retarded kid...who can't make a shit without babashoping and scamming ... Chaoz also...
    and g7 is right 100%.[/b]
    U got rapped? or why ur acting fuking childish?

Helios

Haha retarded kiddo , my clan will never die ...remember these words , i bet in anything ur clan will fell apart in 2-3 weeks.[/b]
    ya i think u are a child, what u think ur so pro? 2-3 weeks after the server start u can pwn everyone?
    in 2-3 month u can teach us how pro u are -.-

PSYK0SIN

ya i think u are a child, what u think ur so pro? 2-3 weeks after the server start u can pwn everyone?
    in 2-3 month u can teach us how pro u are -.-[/b]
    +1 he gives a big deal about clans lasting
    -Get a life
    -Play KO for fun nd not to prove yourself if you choose this path ull get stuck here
    -Leave ChaoZ alone he disbanded clan Cuz he got bored of you people MOVE ON!!!

-U learned ur lesson no one will give a fukk about a clan when its material issues

Hmm helios when i said i'm the best and that i'm pro ?

whassup

Haha retarded kiddo , my clan will never die ...remember these words , i bet in anything ur clan will fell apart in 2-3 weeks.[/b]
    ... hahha you make me laugh grobs or who ever you are playing grobs, TheReapers are already dead, so many people have left because you keep an elf belt in clan bank for like 1 - 2 weeks instead of giving them out, oh and why you think people left you in the beggining of the server? because you gave a certain someone a clan drop who wasnt even healing the tank and wasnt there ... oh its your 'friend' from logos, yea like people say friends only make clans to gear themselfs anyway gg the reapers will die before goodgame

ChaosOmen

dude. i dont even know any of you. but from my end it looks like this chaoz didnt do shit. and hydr4 is cool for the simple fact that he hates turks. as do i... they didnt scam anyone so STFU

dude. i dont even know any of you. but from my end it looks like this chaoz didnt do shit. and hydr4 is cool for the simple fact that he hates turks. as do i... they didnt scam anyone so STFU[/b]
    wow that some1 hate other nation is cool ? nice fuking rasist.
    ""dude. i dont even know any of you. "" tell me what the ... ur doing here ..?

Banned

okay, id just like to give my some comments here, atleast about what happened with Vengeance..

Trent didnt scam us for a fact... He took 1 elf belt, thats it.. personally i think its fair for him to get that, since him and hydra, killed most of the bosses in the start, and got alot of drops... Those who got some of the other clan drops are Pochito (He got a HWOT if im not mistaken XD) and LastHope and Bult.

I told u guys in Vengeance, that if YOU cared about the clan drops, then u shudnt leave Vengeance, since it got a new leader.. Bult and LastHope would log on, and u could deal it with them then, and find out, what you should do with the drops.. But well, noone really listened.. Specially you, topic maker, u paniced and left the clan if im not mistaken, and went stright to ko4life and made these topics... without knowing anything at all... so yea, chaoz didnt scam the clan items, he took 1 well deserved elf belt... besides that, most of us "real" vengeance members, dosent even know half of you guys in the clan, most of u where just "new commers", who think they own everything lol...

Now to the human part, in Miracle, if u ask me, they didnt scam anything... They gave the GB back, so whats the problem with it? If they wanted to scam it, theyd keep it, thats how it is...

And one more thing, no offence Donny... But yea, Donny has always been selfish :P and shouts around at people, but if u thread him right, hes also nice to you...

Helios

wow that some1 hate other nation is cool ? nice fuking rasist.
    ""dude. i dont even know any of you. "" tell me what the ... ur doing here ..?[/b]
    everyone got a little rasist -.-

Destro

dude. i dont even know any of you. but from my end it looks like this chaoz didnt do shit. and hydr4 is cool for the simple fact that he hates turks. as do i... they didnt scam anyone so STFU[/b]
    i hate so fucked retarded rasists.. Probaly you hate some turks from the game but your sentence is saying that you are rasist and 1 more thing Turkey got a population over 70Million you hate them all?lol
    btw, Im not a turk,Im a german but i find turks are friendly, also not all from game, but I was in Turkey they was very nice and cool!

And I think, have care about Chaoz...

My clan has own rules , about drops and shits...and none will change it...and reapers are dead ? lol ... look better ... we are even more stronger that before , i like these gays left now ... Now i got ppl in clan who i could trust and who i still trust , so "whatsup" , i never heard of u before ... u can't teach me what to do with our clan bank.Won't continue this retarded convo...

Which is why you don't say anything if you don't know anything about the people involved. This line below made me laugh:

"and hydr4 is cool for the simple fact that he hates turks. as do i... they didnt scam anyone so STFU"

Your post is just like saying "I don't know you but you have a cool shirt so you are innocent" to a guy that just robbed 2 banks and killed 3 people.

hydra and kangaroo are gg's leave them alone

ps: next time dont give those turks the belt...they still bitch after they get it back lol

ChaosOmen

alternate... that was a terrible analogy... and yea... i dont hate all turks... i was wrong to say that... i just hate the douche bag turks that think they can go around sayin fuck america in a game made by americans!! ahahah... and no i dont know the "accused scammers"... or any of you at all. but its actually a good thing i dont know anyone.. because i look at what everyone posts and my opinion isnt biast towards anyone because i dont like nor dislike anyone involved.... im just stating my opinion.. looks like no one scammed anyone....

sexy Owa

alternate... that was a terrible analogy... and yea... i dont hate all turks... i was wrong to say that... i just hate the douche bag turks that think they can go around sayin fuck america in a game made by americans!! ahahah... and no i dont know the "accused scammers"... or any of you at all. but its actually a good thing i dont know anyone.. because i look at what everyone posts and my opinion isnt biast towards anyone because i dont like nor dislike anyone involved.... im just stating my opinion.. looks like no one scammed anyone....[/b]
    how true chaoz didnt scam anybody. your just being childish about him not enjoying your company enough to stay with you :P deal with it and play your video game

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast