Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cronxius aka farhad kaamel is a scammer

This is a discussion on Cronxius aka farhad kaamel is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; care to tell us, ghosty?...
Page: 2

Uzu

care to tell us, ghosty?

to bad another scammer from here

he was the guy who sold all +9 shels and items on ronark.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

care to tell us, ghosty?[/b]
    @UzuKuzu: I'll share what I found after I'm certain.

Banned Senior Member

He's Dutch? And yes he's on scamming tour, but wtf I had all kinds of dutch text in my msn name and he kept talking English to me :/

BlackWidow

I had him on msn and asked him if he could get me +9 items on any server, he said yes so he's still being able to get those stuffs. That was less then 1 month ago.[/b]
    What else would a scammer say to get your $ seriously. This topic is 100% true and you would be wise to listen to what people are saying here. This guy made insane $ for a long ass time selling all his stuff, but now can't do anything so he is looking to make his last bank and scam the hell out of everyone that he can. I know a few peops who got recently fooked by this clown and he'll tell you he can make everything doesn't matter what you ask for, and he'll try to speed up your purchase(you sending $). Once you send $ he'll appear 100% offline forever for you and thats a fact with 0 items ever coming your way. If you want to think he likes you more then other people then go ahead and send him $ but this nerdy sack is just gonna take it and think he's safe in the Netherlands.

Banned Senior Member

A friend of mine bought from him and my friend asked if he was online at my msn, Cronxius was, I asked where are *** items? Then he went offline on my msn too.
    But I know he could get items in the past. But not anymore

What else would a scammer say to get your $ seriously. This topic is 100% true and you would be wise to listen to what people are saying here. This guy made insane $ for a long ass time selling all his stuff, but now can't do anything so he is looking to make his last bank and scam the hell out of everyone that he can. I know a few peops who got recently fooked by this clown and he'll tell you he can make everything doesn't matter what you ask for, and he'll try to speed up your purchase(you sending $). Once you send $ he'll appear 100% offline forever for you and thats a fact with 0 items ever coming your way. If you want to think he likes you more then other people then go ahead and send him $ but this nerdy sack is just gonna take it and think he's safe in the Netherlands.[/b]
    I never said that it wasnt true, I just mentioned that he's still selling / scamming.. And I never bought / will buy from him, I did quit ko allready I was trying to get some information about him in some kind of way but well offcourse he wouldnt tell much XD

Banned

1 of my friends bought from him shells 9 chitins 9 rof+3 that kinda insane items for insane prices, he never got scammed but ques now his account was banned for a couple of months and he cant get special items anymore he prolly need money and started to scam people... i even know where he works and stuff the scammer in this post, didnt expect this from him as he could get anything he wanted, he always had H permanant and over 1mil np donated mm ques also edited

how sad...

tell us where he works, maybe we can send an email to his workplace telling them he is a dishonest person affecting his future in his company

Banned Senior Member

My mate lives near him, time to pay him a visit haha

Validating

oh nice an camel

this guy got over 10k usd from someone by selling items to just 1 guy. Just dont get it why he would scam someone else for $75.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

this guy got over 10k usd from someone by selling items to just 1 guy. Just dont get it why he would scam someone else for $75.[/b]
    Because he doesnt have access to database hacks anymore.

simple as this, he doesn't have access to database now, so stop being babshoppers and stop buying off him, im pretty sure there are no current DB hackers, only dupers and gm's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast