CryingBow aka Jonathan Metrie

This is a discussion on CryingBow aka Jonathan Metrie within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well looks like i was a little to trusting, bought this steam account for $80, won't put the name up ...
Page: 1

Default CryingBow aka Jonathan Metrie

Well looks like i was a little to trusting, bought this steam account for $80, won't put the name up around a month ago from CryingBow aka Jonathan Metrie http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/26959.html

Basically i tried to login to the account password didn't work, messaged him, he said "he hasn't touched the account." but after checking the email account that needs the forgotten password, it shows up as [email protected], which he has told me himself was the original email to the account.

Stuff i've lost: 80 Priest, Priest Full Plate set +8, smite hammer +7, full olds and more and a good 100 usd on premium etc.

I've given him enough time to reply on whatsapp, which he seems to keep disappearing from, once asked, the password for the email that its changed to, he gave me a password and said none of his passwords are working for that email, sorry but i'm not falling for something so rediculous.

If he wants to reply so he can clear his name he needs to come here, i'm done trying to get a hold of him via whatsapp.

*waiting for the whatsapp convo to be emailed to me.*

Proof of purchase - http://s15.postimg.org/7yir330u3/proofofpurch.jpg
    Proof the account email has been changed - http://s28.postimg.org/agle3ocel/proofofpurch2.jpg

The account i was selling: PC> (Possibly Selling) 80 Human Priest with full items check inside.

That sucks ass bro :/

usko accounts is a risky already to buy,steam accounts is crazy,steam will always give it back to first owner,just dont buy steam accounts,wait for the chyper ring its just too risky ! sry for ur loss matt

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Yea and what I have told you is I would recover it and you went ahead and post all this about me.
    Just got off of work for the past 4 days 16 hour shifts and checked and got replies to email resets.
    So yeah I am not even going to fight with this and yet you say not trusted. Check your whatsapp i sent you the password that reset for your character.
    Have a good day and when someone says they are busy working and will get to it when they can, best believe it will get done.
    Never gonna be a scammer so there you go.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

bruhh, you got scammed so much times already.. when will you learn

still fucked up for you tho.

Quote Originally Posted by CryingBow View Post
    Yea and what I have told you is I would recover it and you went ahead and post all this about me.
    Just got off of work for the past 4 days 16 hour shifts and checked and got replies to email resets.
    So yeah I am not even going to fight with this and yet you say not trusted. Check your whatsapp i sent you the password that reset for your character.
    Have a good day and when someone says they are busy working and will get to it when they can, best believe it will get done.
    Never gonna be a scammer so there you go.
    Awaiting confirmation from the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Awaiting confirmation from the OP.
    he's given me the password for the steam account which is indeed all changed back to his information, on top of that hes burned my personal shield, i've managed to get what item's i can back, but in my eye's hes still scammed me, the account is worthless now, as if i'm ever going to trust using it again.

he Activated steam guard protected since: 07/03/16.

At the end of the day i've lost out on the money i used to buy the account, the scrolls and genie's i bought to exp the acc and to make up the 65k National Point's, in my eyes your still a scammer..

Update: i've asked for the email which he said to me "was a new created email for the steam account" but now he's saying he can't give me the email because its linked to other stuff, i call bullshit
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 03-17-2016 at 12:06 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

say what you will on this topic, i got you what you needed back. Why on earth would i even log the account and for shit and giggles burn your personal and not touch anything else. ban me, shun me, do whatever but there is always two sides to the story and if you where a gentleman about the whole situation i would happily give you the email to the account the original one. Once i delete a few things linked to it like dating crap, and all. But no you just assume and act childish in the situation. Work to me> then trying to recover a virtual game account that i dont play anymore. If you want to be a gentleman about it and talk in terms of getting the full email account as well feel free to send me a whats app message in the morning. I will happily change it for you give me the time which I am off tomorrow before going back to work for 3x back to back to back doubles which is 48 hours in 3 days. I will be up to answer what you have to say by 11am or before. Thank you and have a wonderful night.

Quote Originally Posted by CryingBow View Post
    say what you will on this topic, i got you what you needed back. Why on earth would i even log the account and for shit and giggles burn your personal and not touch anything else. ban me, shun me, do whatever but there is always two sides to the story and if you where a gentleman about the whole situation i would happily give you the email to the account the original one. Once i delete a few things linked to it like dating crap, and all. But no you just assume and act childish in the situation. Work to me> then trying to recover a virtual game account that i dont play anymore. If you want to be a gentleman about it and talk in terms of getting the full email account as well feel free to send me a whats app message in the morning. I will happily change it for you give me the time which I am off tomorrow before going back to work for 3x back to back to back doubles which is 48 hours in 3 days. I will be up to answer what you have to say by 11am or before. Thank you and have a wonderful night.
    the account shouldnt of even been comprimised in the first place, why was it even claimed back in the beggining? like honestly you're not seeing the point, you claimed back an account, for no reason what so ever changed all the info and fucked me over by burning the personal shield, i don't even want the account anymore, its compromised, whats to say this wont happen again? you've become untrustable, this has nothing to do with "being gentlemanly like" because if you were you wouldnt of claimed back the account in the first place.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 03-18-2016 at 01:06 PM.

y is crying not banned yet? Steam accounts are very secure and the only way to recover accounts is to have original email and proof of recent payments. Obviously he took back account and stole items.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    y is crying not banned yet? Steam accounts are very secure and the only way to recover accounts is to have original email and proof of recent payments. Obviously he took back account and stole items.
    No items have been stated to have lost besides a personal shield, which is why this whole fucking case makes 0 sense. How fucking stupid does one have you be to log an account and burn a personal shield, if your goal is to scam a person? It makes absolutely no sense. Not only it lowers the value of the account, which could be then resold after it has been reclaimed or then he could use the personal shield.

In short, the whole case lacks common logic. If this guy is a scammer, he's the most retarded scammer I've met so far.

P.S I don't use Steam because it's a waste of time/money. So I would have 0 idea of their policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    P.S I don't use Steam because it's a waste of time/money. So I would have 0 idea of their policies.
    and KO isn't ? bitch please.....

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    and KO isn't ? bitch please.....
    I don't spend any money on KO. Also, I hardly play any games that require steam. If there happens to be a steam game I like, I will most likely torrent it and play it without having to mess around with Steam. Also, since I'm Captain Jack Sparrow I save money by doing that.