Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

DFALT SCAM ME ! [email protected]

This is a discussion on DFALT SCAM ME ! [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man did this guy jsut join today......
Page: 2

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

man did this guy jsut join today...

Banned

yea and btw, unforgettable=maze who is a known scammer...another reason i dont feel so bad

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

u shouldnt ... and wasnt he ip banned
    can someone ip check him to see who it matches

Banned

S> lvl 80 mage pm plx[/b]
    lol. ko4life...what a joke...

lol. ko4life...what a joke...[/b]
    So what you doin here....damn i cant believe you scammer , i dont give a shit who did you scammed , you scammer and thats the point.
    Hopefully your teachers teach you this words :

Kos aima selha ya ben srmota ohel bthat koxinel

swishersticks

So what you doin here....damn i cant believe you scammer , i dont give a shit who did you scammed , you scammer and thats the point.

Kos aima selha ya ben srmota ohel bthat koxinel[/b]
    majix says that all his accounts have been banned. i still dont know if hes IP banned though

snipelord

Kos aima selha ya ben srmota ohel bthat koxinel[/b]
    which means?...

which means?...[/b]
    I dont really know how to explain it in English , but its really hard flame in Hebrew , ill not translate it becuse i dont want warn here , if he understood so its good , if no i dont care , anyway he scammer , so he deserve it.

Banned

edit

swishersticks

VANDY SCAMMED ME!!![/b]
    show proofs :lol:

LookAtMySS

im glad to heard split is scammer but im happy u scammed this fuking bitch or christianspardax who always invite ppl to his char and change pass after they lvl up him for resell the char good job split this mother fucker got those item by seby666 scam when seby scammed some guy for like 350$ he play christian account and they bought item for usd u scammed someone u got scammed by some other (also i know christian scammer cause when i decided to stop ko and play some private server i played his char and after i lvl up him he change pass and sell the char for usko item)

im glad to heard split is scammer but im happy u scammed this fuking bitch or christianspardax who always invite ppl to his char and change pass after they lvl up him for resell the char good job split this mother fucker got those item by seby666 scam when seby scammed some guy for like 350$ he play christian account and they bought item for usd u scammed someone u got scammed by some other (also i know christian scammer cause when i decided to stop ko and play some private server i played his char and after i lvl up him he change pass and sell the char for usko item)[/b]

stfu rital plx u r a dumb kid just jelous.. anyways what about genkku he got hacked? ç_ç XD

Banned

VANDY SCAMMED ME!!![/b]
    if i ever am able to play KO again i will scam you

im glad to heard split is scammer but im happy u scammed this fuking bitch or christianspardax who always invite ppl to his char and change pass after they lvl up him for resell the char good job split this mother fucker got those item by seby666 scam when seby scammed some guy for like 350$ he play christian account and they bought item for usd u scammed someone u got scammed by some other (also i know christian scammer cause when i decided to stop ko and play some private server i played his char and after i lvl up him he change pass and sell the char for usko item)[/b]
    i dont see what christan or seby have to do with this, dont go offtopic and rant about other people

stfu rital plx u r a dumb kid just jelous.. anyways what about genkku he got hacked? ç_ç XD[/b]
    genkku has nothing to do with spitt

Genkku trade'd for lvl 73 priest , now i use this priest with Daniel and Rital sometimes when he want , Genkku didnt got scammed and thats all.

jimfujitsu

How many more "Dfalt/Spit scammed me " topics must there be before he gets ip banned ?

Also to all of you who are wondering how he looks like ( considering he plays so brawny behind his pc i know you wanna see him ) :

http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8...b49b2af7aj2.jpg

Nice brawny bracelets huh ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast