Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Diez: Miyuki_ speedhacking

This is a discussion on Diez: Miyuki_ speedhacking within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; disappointed, one few eternity guys who could act normal mostn of the time.....
Page: 2

disappointed, one few eternity guys who could act normal mostn of the time..

Aguila-x-

nvm it.

h0ly

Enishi : miyuki didnt talk english.
    Greygoose : i know miyuki in RL so stfu telling shit about ¨u cant know them¨ , miyuki is an honest player.
    Devile : dont start to talk bullshit about ''He speed hacks to catch up with his targets to duff them'' just cause miyuki dbuff u 24/7 in CZ u want to get him banned or im wrong?
    ps. dont call me harly.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

hmm ok that video was weird, because the speedhackers i've seen so far speedhack faster than this.. not sure if this is speedhack or not....(just in case you think i'm defending or anything, no i'm not, i'm not sure at all) cause it seems at least you are able to catch up to her somehow.. perhaps abit of lag? i don't know, since most bps/priests i've seen who use speedhack runs faster than rogues :lol:

Originally posted by h0ly
    Greygoose : i know miyuki in RL so stfu telling shit about ¨u cant know them¨ , miyuki is an honest player.
    Devile : dont start to talk bullshit about ''He speed hacks to catch up with his targets to duff them'' just cause miyuki dbuff u 24/7 in CZ u want to get him banned or im wrong?
    ps. dont call me harly.
    Ok, then pls explain to me what that video showed...?
    Phantom, devile and 2 other sins just had to have lag and seem behind, or maybe there not walking in striaght line, haha, good odds..
    Stfu, he is clearly cheating.

U want me to post MSN logs where u accept that u know he is doing it ??? Geez, your a pathetic hypocrite, supporting a cheater cause he is your friend. Dont worry, I wont post MSN logs for respect to your friends.

He has done that before to duff me. I get duffed plenty of times on CZ, I dont really care who does it, but it pisses me off when someone speedhacks. Months ago, when NYchris played on one of my chars, he saw how Miyuki did the same shit to duff me. Maybe he doesn't like Miyuki either to tell me on vent "hey, that priest is catching up with u" ????.

Miyuki was banned before for abussing the Forgotten Temple. Actually was his brother Maritza who screwed up, him and zRIPz got banned for being there. After weeks, I got them unbanned since I thought it was enough time. If it wasn't for me, they prolly be banned for lot more time.

Now I regret that decision. He is a cheater and he screwed up AGAIN. YOU KNOW IT. Have some decency and leave. Your sad attempt to "clear" his name is only digging a bigger hole for him. Video is more than clear. The screenshots also show the increase in the distance between us. How can u deny it when u know he uses click + W to run faster. He told u. He told that to rebelde20. He told that to lots of ppl cause he thought there was nothing wrong. Go bullshit someone else.

And yes, I want him banned aswell as the other ppl that were reported for speedhacking cause they are ALL cheaters. The others use a program, Miyuki uses "click + w". I'll report them all and expect a ban. Not cause I dont like him but cause HE IS A CHEATER.

SotongPoo: yes I catch up with him cause I use Descent. Level 50 Warrior skill that lets u teleport to a party member. I told phantom_rouge to run beside him so I could teleport to him and catch up with Miyuki. But he was clearly faster than that and everytime I tried, it failed. He was already far from me. Almost nobody uses this skill so very few know about it.

He/she is in gayternity, what did you expect :|

All their clan always were and always will be a bunch of losers <_<

ReiRei

yes,, this one does and so does apophis. He has a reach like you would not believe.. I think he also uses speed hack.. maybe I am wrong... I just know that no other warrior can compete with his quickness and 1/2 mile long reaches...

as for holy.. shut up and die pls

ps. dont call me harly.
    okay dude...how dumb can u be....devile shows fraps and Ss to show u that he speedhacks...open up ur eyes....and miyuki is a honest player huh...those SS show otherwise. U just cant face the fact that ur RL friend is cheating..hmmm now im starting to think that u might speedhack...since u know him in RL...friends usually like to stick to each other and do the thing they do. hmmmmm....

Originally posted by ReiRei
    yes,, this one does and so does apophis. He has a reach like you would not believe.. I think he also uses speed hack.. maybe I am wrong... I just know that no other warrior can compete with his quickness and 1/2 mile long reaches...

as for holy.. shut up and die pls
    apophis does have a reach.... <_<

he killed me earlier today...and i was on lightfeet but he still killed me.
    :angry:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile

SotongPoo: yes I catch up with him cause I use Descent. Level 50 Warrior skill that lets u teleport to a party member. I told phantom_rouge to run beside him so I could teleport to him and catch up with Miyuki. But he was clearly faster than that and everytime I tried, it failed. He was already far from me. Almost nobody uses this skill so very few know about it.
    oh no wonder u kept havign that "towning" thing i thought it was some lag glitch or something :P ty for teaching me about a new skil omg i feel so noob now <_<

but yea now its clear to me

Enishi

ps. dont call me harly.

ppl want answer for this movie , you just Speak "he no cheater zzzzz" answer why he run too fast.

Mario

so everyone who u can´t catch is using speedhack right?
    im sure hes not cheatin... its just normal that he ran away and i couldn't catch him on light feet <_< don't need this movie to notice of hes nub hack -_- its so obvoius that u will be defend ur RLF, but its pointless...

0wnoR

miyuki and strokes. both cheaters <_<

TunaFishyMe

xD! thats what that towning thing was xD Its like a warrior's wild advent but different. lol. thats pretty smart

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast