Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

FECIMEN IS A SCAMMER

This is a discussion on FECIMEN IS A SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so did you charge back or not, if you did post it, tell us if you won, so we can ...
Page: 2

Banned

so did you charge back or not, if you did post it, tell us if you won, so we can celebrate[/b]
    nop i lost paypal would not do anything because of the way he had me pay

rockk

nop i lost paypal would not do anything because of the way he had me pay[/b]
    how did he made you pay, explain it so people wont get scammed like this

minhking

Fecimen Give Donovan money back to proove that youre honest enough. Else youre a scammer fecimen. All righness people let kill the scammers

Banned

i agree tell you what give me this guys ip adress and i go borrow daddys plane and see how long he can hold on to that 600 usd i bet he hands it over after i throw him a severe beating

Banned

how did he made you pay, explain it so people wont get scammed like this[/b]
    he had me pay him on one account . and from that when i payed him he disappeared for like 2 hours or more, at the begaining we had it agreed for me to get the info right away. so after he disapeared for 2 hours i charged back. will the next day he posted that i scammed him, so i got a hold of him and fixed things out and he said for me to pay him on a different account because the first one had limitations on it from the way i charged back.
    so when i payed him on the second account he denied the payment, and he said that he hit the wrong button. so i sent it again.
    that is the way he had me pay him.
    to me i think he had this all plained out. that ass knew what he was doing.
    so paypal wouldnt let me charge back.

minhking

Wink

Damn Scammer ! Down down !"!

Mage_Of_HeLl

It&#39;s one thing to scam igc,that&#39;s nothing...this so stupid :S let&#39;s send him into jail <_<

Banned

It&#39;s one thing to scam igc,that&#39;s nothing...this so stupid :S let&#39;s send him into jail <_<[/b]
    and how are we going to do that

minhking

Bring this topic up everyday so anyone will know. Kill him in Cz

LastManStandIng

1st of all u should never trade or sell to a person that can not give u like about 10 or more ppls saying there 100% legit and dont scamm

2nd of all u should never ever pay on paypal like that unless u for sure now they will not scamm u.

3nd u should call paypal and talk to a head person in charge because there is alot of ways they could track him down.

that can also give him afew years jail time

Hope this helps u abit.

>>>>ALL fuking Scammer Must Die<<<<

Mage_Of_HeLl

yup i agree with lastmanstanding or what i shud call u :P

shane88

i agree with him to i have a friend buy my items for usd and he uses W U he says its alot safer

Banned

yep i do to

Banned

bump

Banned

another bump for the week im going to help you all not get scammed by this guy also watch out for this meatlover guy.he joined the day he posted on this topic. and still this is the only post he made

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast