Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Girakon Cheaters

This is a discussion on Girakon Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; victoryakara is a noob and speedhacker[/b] but your a noob 2. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=212546...
Page: 7

KalaBunga Senior Member

victoryakara is a noob and speedhacker[/b]
    but your a noob 2.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=212546

Yup, gay as shit when they have a ysel with em and just spam parasite ...No way to defend yourself unless you can get stealth off.[/b]

Omg i always kill that stupid priest in war all the time...cant outrun a horsey. =3

jaminko

oblivion and bloodlines all use all hack.....they are noob coz dont know normal pk...

Hostibus

oblivion and bloodlines all use all hack.....they are noob coz dont know normal pk...[/b]
    okey.

lol -.-

oblivion and bloodlines all use all hack.....they are noob coz dont know normal pk...[/b]
    You mean sub clan - 'bloodlines'?
    Tell me who and i tell him gule gule from sub clan.

hatamoto82

lol why it is always like this ?
    if u kill me, u call me a noob
    if i kill u, u call me a hacker

go go flame more

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

xburbujax, MYTHBUSTER, xLeonidaS300x, 4rheniusJr, FLORCITA, UzmanKurt and Ysel are all speedhackers ;o

xburbujax:
    http://i26.tinypic.com/5dtkx1.jpg
    http://i25.tinypic.com/2m2x8xs.jpg
    http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2393/burbuja3hu8.jpg
    They're so fast its impossible to get a good ss -.-[/b]
    u can see some of those noobs in my latest pk video, especially burbuja and florcita, speedhacking, duffing my priest then speedhacking away lol

jaminko

never i wrote name but when i see wariors from this clan i have nonstop scream + legcut and why ? ohh sorry you are so pro why we never cant failed priest heal ? coz they are so big profesionals and why everybody failed my heal ? coz i am big noob....

never i wrote name but when i see wariors from this clan i have nonstop scream + legcut and why ? ohh sorry you are so pro why we never cant failed priest heal ? coz they are so big profesionals and why everybody failed my heal ? coz i am big noob....[/b]
    about fail what your pc?
    your fps? coz when playing prist on my shity pc 2 person can cancel my fh,
    when i playing on prist in my work ^^, i can tank 5-6 ppl and still no cancel :S

iiason

the speed hacking rate has increased by shit loads lately.

cough cough. GM? do something?

jaminko

i have good computer dont worry i make movie and you will see that i have nonstop scream + legcut + every stupid mage cold me (btw i have 150+gr)......

i have good computer dont worry i make movie and you will see that i have nonstop scream + legcut + every stupid mage cold me (btw i have 150+gr)......[/b]
    yea
    Kapusta its only the one way, make movie about it, and if someone from my clan do it (cheat,speed hack etc)= pernament ban from clan.

Thanks

jaminko

bro when i tell priest that he has tbl program he tell me that he is so pro coz he make 2 step and bla bla bla ok cya B)

bro when i tell priest that he has tbl program he tell me that he is so pro coz he make 2 step and bla bla bla ok cya B)[/b]
    if u dont want write his nick on forum, tell me on pm.

pierdolnik16

It's kinda weird, Gm's doesn't see ppls running on speed hack in cz or what?! A lot of high leveled ppl are running this time on speed hack in cz and gm's just do nothing... so sad:/

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast