Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hacked by KaLbasa

This is a discussion on Hacked by KaLbasa within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mo3head remebrs me on a guy, who applied on our forum. right after we got told he was involved somehow ...
Page: 3

SoulFamily

mo3head remebrs me on a guy, who applied on our forum. right after we got told he was involved somehow into a scamming ofa gg symbiosis priest (dekoy). no1 could proof anything in this topic, but he was involved in this somehow.

http://eternalz.fu8.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=436

Banned

ya a friend of mine bought dekoy for USD from some1 , lev0_in_luv or something well then he traded with me dekoy for my old sin

well this gets into nowhere since nolex aint understand that it couldnt be me who scammed/hacked or watever him.
    basically i proofed that it wasnt me since even a halfbrained guy would get that i couldnt scamm him.
    He claimed me to recover both chars,BUT thats not possible as he stated that the pass/email on his priest got changed but on the warrior ONLY the items were gone.
    IF i would have recovered the accs he WOULDNT be able to still login to the warrior!

daytona

I traded with him on several occasion, never got any problem at all.

exec85

Kalbasa is legit.. so stfu guys and buy yourself a better anti virus programm... either u got a keylogger or u just wanna fuck kalbasa up...

Redemption

legit guy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123