Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

High-lvl on pathos play with k0xpers

This is a discussion on High-lvl on pathos play with k0xpers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LMAO so that means you have to pot ever time you attack?[/b] Im using them at my BP too lol...
Page: 5

LMAO so that means you have to pot ever time you attack?[/b]
    Im using them at my BP too lol

1EE7

Ya they were cheating because they have bows and are standing in the same spot to maximize there effectivness (sarcasm.) you obviously have no clue what you are talking about "Misfire".

This guy "Marte" was once a friend and i was in hes clan but i guess he got jelous cause most of hes members left and joined wetdream. I guess hes trying to prove a point to most of those people who left, witch is a b1tch move and extremely childish and hes claims are totaly unfounded.

So please dont come over here acting like your the sh1t because you know nothing my friend.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I said before im not jealous on any who quited to join WD ... They&#39;r choice. I dont care .. Who are loyal are 4ever .. <3 Milen , Zaltais , BPriest and others ... Not like you clan jumper.
    I just wanna show people who the "GOOD GUNZ" of Pathos make lvl.Why now after i posted the photos DevilSoldier go back to SIN ? He has too much money to use on reskill&#39;s ? BS dude BS...Stop defending him and u see the truth..
    The end lol...

Ya they were cheating because they have bows and are standing in the same spot to maximize there effectivness (sarcasm.) you obviously have no clue what you are talking about "Misfire".

This guy "Marte" was once a friend and i was in hes clan but i guess he got jelous cause most of hes members left and joined wetdream. I guess hes trying to prove a point to most of those people who left, witch is a b1tch move and extremely childish and hes claims are totaly unfounded.

So please dont come over here acting like your the sh1t because you know nothing my friend.[/b]
    I have no clue what I&#39;m talking about? I clearly said there are no signs that your friends are actually at they&#39;re keyboard and it&#39;s highly unlikely that the exact same party would be leveling at troll warriors of all things. If they wanted to level, I think they&#39;d be doing something that gives more than 10k exp >.> Something like booro maybe. As of yet, all signs say your friends in that screenshot are afk koxping at trolls. Prove me wrong.

1EE7

If you played on pathos you would know late at night there is no one on to xp with thats decent enough for Booroo. That&#39;s why they go there... because its decent spot and easy to kill.

Pathos is mostly made up of Turkish people. So when it&#39;s late afternoon for some of us who play from the western hemisphere the server is almost empty because most Turkish people are tight asleep, except for morodan where people are merchenting and afk.

1EE7

Marte my clan Xp&#39;s with ur clan all the time mayb you should ask there opinion instead of jumping to conclusion&#39;s because of ur jelous nature.

Banned

more dramaaaaaa plx

trz

He said alot shit on trolls spot, no one answered, while they were exping = afk = koxp

simple as that

He said alot shit on trolls spot, no one answered, while they were exping = afk = koxp

simple as that[/b]
    since when not replying does mean that you are afk?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Pretty sure these guys are koxping. You really need to take some fraps though, but it&#39;s hard to prove. Only thing you can do is lure something on them and take fraps. If they die and do nothing, they&#39;re most likely koxping. You&#39;re best bet is to lure TK or Talos on them in eslant and take fraps of it. They should run away if they&#39;re not afk.[/b]
    Thats prove is good for you? they die after lure some monsters there.........They was a.f.k and do nothing, Just die. Only Artifact was there but he can&#39;t heal alone
    I hope this time is Clearly for all....
    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5002/koxpersdie.jpg

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Banned

Well, if anyone still tries to say they don&#39;t K0XP, seek KO lessons ><

1EE7

LOL, try a video they dont k0xp period, end of story.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

u guys still on this o.O

1EE7

I was analyzing all those screenshots and it seems to me like they weren&#39;t even taken during the same time frame, the first screenshot&#39;s you posted you were @ 91.14% EXP and on the last one you were @ 92.52 EXP therefor they could have been idle for all anyone knows when you lured on them.

So judging based off this evidence ( if you want to call it that ) is all hearsay.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6540/imageapy.jpg heres a screenshot of Devilsoldier and hes items.

Im sorry marte did i make you even more jelous?

Hangon here&#39;s a list of hes items to make you drool some more

ROL+2 / BAND +2 / IRON SET / +3 DUAL EME / +8 MYTHRIL HELMET / +7 x3 MYTHRIL ARMORS / +12 REV DV / RAUM + 1 REV PICK POCKET

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast