Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ImMuzzy from Catastrophe on Ronark Wall Hacking in war

This is a discussion on ImMuzzy from Catastrophe on Ronark Wall Hacking in war within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u do realise there is no wall hack out atm...... lol u are stupid[/b] Hmmm, I havent researched it. Clearly ...
Page: 2

TwistTheKnife

u do realise there is no wall hack out atm...... lol u are stupid[/b]
    Hmmm, I havent researched it. Clearly you have been looking for another one because the one you use is outdated? Otherwise how would you know?

TwistTheKnife

wow psm much and there is a reason behind that dumb shit im lvl 59 might go 60+ soon idk so before u open ur mouth and act like a dumb cunt get ur facts straight.[/b]
    Psm? Is this a new one? If you've ever had a girl friend or even been close to a vagina in your life you would know the achronym is PMS. Anyways, your telling me lvl 59's dont go to Lunar War? Hmmm. I seem to remember DannyH and JDizzle going to LW's when they were DLW, in fact I seem to remember you going with them and complaing about how you got 1 shot

sexycomboot

Hmmm, I havent researched it. Clearly you have been looking for another one because the one you use is outdated? Otherwise how would you know?[/b]
    u make me laugh ...
    i know there is no wallhack because
    1. There is no mages wallhacking thru back of castle tping there party.
    2. u dont see it in cz
    3. if there was 1 we wuld have heard of it more..

4. If you were so smart as u think u are, u wuld realise that visual bug happends every war, cz etc .. mainly due to lags

susLa

sexycomboot

Hmmm, I havent researched it. Clearly you have been looking for another one because the one you use is outdated? Otherwise how would you know?[/b]
    u make me laugh ...
    i know there is no wallhack because
    1. There is no mages wallhacking thru back of castle tping there party.
    2. u dont see it in cz
    3. if there was 1 we wuld have heard of it more..

4. If you were so smart as u think u are, u wuld realise that visual bug happends every war, cz etc .. mainly due to lags

susLa

This is ImMuzzy hiding in a wall from about 7 humans. Look at the damage box Skill Failed blocked by object. This wasnt lag or a glitch because there was 7 other humans around me trying to R attack him to death.

[/b]

lol this not wallhack.

lol isnt this the turle9 that sayd i was a joke? when i beat him with carving?

Psm? Is this a new one? If you've ever had a girl friend or even been close to a vagina in your life you would know the achronym is PMS. Anyways, your telling me lvl 59's dont go to Lunar War? Hmmm. I seem to remember DannyH and JDizzle going to LW's when they were DLW, I doubt you even go to Lunar Wars nub....[/b]
    last thing im gona post cuz no point fighting some1 over a game

DrUnicorn

Lmfao i remember when me and Vice went to CZ together when you were trying to get a pk symbol... you were there for like
    2 hours? And i seen like .....2 kills? Me and vice were spamming kill list at lvl 59.... without ksing. So how about you close your
    topic and stop flamming my clannies like a scrub... all he was trying to do is say it was a visual bug, But you had to go on and
    act like a hard ass and say how you're a homo. So.....Go cry a little bit more. There's going to be cheating in every game
    you play... so you might as well get used to it and stop posting stupid shit on forums crying like a little cunt.

KthnxBaiCloseTopicPLS

PS: If you're going to post and call me a little kid for flamming you and how you're a big strong man who works all day and
    has a wife.

1 word.

Fag.

BobGreensley

It wasnt visual bug faggot, I saw him run in and out of the wall on both sides of the gate to minor himself up to full hp. YOU werent there to see it, I doubt you even go to Lunar Wars nub....[/b]
    Apparently you haven't gone to many either because this bug has been here forever. He is on the platform on the top if this is the first time you have seen this then maybe you should go to more Lunar Wars nub.......

DrUnicorn

Lmao pwnt.

TwistTheKnife

Lmfao i remember when me and Vice went to CZ together when you were trying to get a pk symbol... you were there for like
    2 hours? And i seen like .....2 kills? Me and vice were spamming kill list at lvl 59.... without ksing. So how about you close your
    topic and stop flamming my clannies like a scrub... all he was trying to do is say it was a visual bug, But you had to go on and
    act like a hard ass and say how you're a homo. So.....Go cry a little bit more. There's going to be cheating in every game
    you play... so you might as well get used to it and stop posting stupid shit on forums crying like a little cunt.

KthnxBaiCloseTopicPLS

PS: If you're going to post and call me a little kid for flamming you and how you're a big strong man who works all day and
    has a wife.

1 word.

Fag.[/b]
    Hmmm... 2 kills eh? I wonder how I managed to get and secure my symbol... Here's ss i took after war, there were more kills than that but couldnt stretch box up any higher...

Instead of flaming me, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the park and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Get off the forums and go do something......

TwistTheKnife

Apparently you haven't gone to many either because this bug has been here forever. He is on the platform on the top if this is the first time you have seen this then maybe you should go to more Lunar Wars nub.......[/b]
    O yeah heres another bug, this one is of a warrior shooting arrows with his glave. Strange bugs...

sexycomboot

u my friend are a retard.

and that SS of the kills u getting, look at the players names .. all low lvl nubs

DrUnicorn

u my friend are a retard.

and that SS of the kills u getting, look at the players names .. all low lvl nubs[/b]

Lmao... owned.

Omgomg noob has a M symbol....so pro. Lol before you start talking shit get your facts straight... i garuntee you play this game more than me... you can ask anyone in my clan or vent im barely on anymore. Im the one flaming forums? "Omgomg Cheats omg"
    Lol go get laid....Lol posting in the cheating section about bugs. Good Job Twist.. pro as f.uck. The only reason i post here is i seen your gay ass name posting. So i decided to come see how much of a fool you are posting about "Wall hacks" lololol.

You're a idiot... go get laid and stop posting. Nobody likes you.
    Scroll up.. Im pretty sure everyone tore you a new one.

Fuck you
    Anal rape is your sunday evening.
    Gashing ass hole is what you have.
    Gay faggot ass noob.
    Outside much? Lol nerd..
    Touch your wifes rock hard balls.
    A$$ hole fag.
    Suck it.
    Super soaking cunt.

Get the secret message, Ill give you a cookie k?

Rofl and remember when i beat you on my 59 BP? You're a gg warrior... lmfao lost to a lvl 59 BattlePriest while you "Made it a fair fight"

L.O.L. N.O.O.B

tgrandomtask

argueing on the internet is like winning the special olypics.
    no matter who wins ur both still retarded
    whethers hes in wall or on top doesnt matter
    we got many kcs of them tp'ing attackers thru the back wall of warder 1 last war on monday
    sent to csc so we will find out if its graphics bug or bug abuse
    good day

DrUnicorn

Well oh god damnit good day, Ive always liked you more than Twist so ill stop posting now.

Good day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast