Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Ionia Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ionia Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; STYX FROM FATALITY HAS TBL MINOR JUST 2 SECONDS AGO IN RLB[/b] ill vouch my name for david he to ...
Page: 10

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

STYX FROM FATALITY HAS TBL MINOR JUST 2 SECONDS AGO IN RLB[/b]
    ill vouch my name for david he to dumb to edit tbl like that
    lol

a846039

lol topcat.. Im Styx from fatality.. and no i dont have tbl minor... jus cause i can out minor/hp pot ur low damage WHILE RUNNING doesnt mean i hack.. Means you have a horrible running combo.. Go scam someone Noob..Thank you BB.

so what ur saying is u guys have the highest lvl and if anyone who is higher lvl then u guys, means they are cheating?[/b]
    The point is,as i say before,those guys use KOXP and u can cleary see that from that ss.Then why any1 defend cheaters?Maybe coz u exp with them or even leeching?
    If u come here to claim that u want legal KO then dont post some bullshits which insult intelegency of every normal person.

knightned

lol topcat.. Im Styx from fatality.. and no i dont have tbl minor... jus cause i can out minor/hp pot ur low damage WHILE RUNNING doesnt mean i hack.. Means you have a horrible running combo.. Go scam someone Noob..Thank you BB.[/b]
    And topcats ever scammed someone when? It's basically impossible to outdamage hp pots and minor with rentals and quest gears even with a sick combo so stfu bitch. Obviously you were getting owned if you need to run.

And topcats ever scammed someone when? It's basically impossible to outdamage hp pots and minor with rentals and quest gears even with a sick combo so stfu bitch. Obviously you were getting owned if you need to run.[/b]
    Maybe u should ask Rialix,u wonder why he is not in Unit anymore? :unsure:

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

The point is,as i say before,those guys use KOXP and u can cleary see that from that ss.Then why any1 defend cheaters?Maybe coz u exp with them or even leeching?
    If u come here to claim that u want legal KO then dont post some bullshits which insult intelegency of every normal person.[/b]
    im not defending fuckin shit, u think i care about these fuckers? im just saying u guys arnt the best, its POSIBLE to be higher lvl then u guys.
    and if u think im defending them coz im with them? just ask my clan how iv been xping.

ill vouch my name for david he to dumb to edit tbl like that
    lol[/b]
    Correct, he's to stupid to tbl edit. He's just a leecher on [spoiler]Snoxd[/spoiler]

KoOOok

im not defending fuckin shit, u think i care about these fuckers? im just saying u guys arnt the best, its POSIBLE to be higher lvl then u guys.
    and if u think im defending them coz im with them? just ask my clan how iv been xping.[/b]
    we are and we will allways be the best only reason we aint no1 anymore is simple just look at the screenshots/movies

You guys are what we call " up yourselves "

and if u think im defending them coz im with them? just ask my clan how iv been xping.[/b]
    i dunno u or not even in which clan u r in,i dont care honestly.I just wnna point my finger to those guys who ruins this game and ruins this server,which should be the best so far.
    I admit that there r alot of ggs on this server,on both sides,especially coz all english speakers got tired of koxp and tbl craps and came to this server as K2 announced that it would be legal server with new security code bla bla bla.So many ggs who already quit this game came and made once more fresh start.And then this shits pop ups and ruin gameplay.
    I still dont know if nobodycanstopus and elitekings r here with originaly ppl from Gira,if it is so...then prepare to see how amazing that tbl edit can be and also annoying <_<

You guys are what we call " up yourselves "[/b]
    There were always have been flames between human and orc sides,alot of complaining,....that makes this game even more interesting and competition is all about,isn&#39;t it?
    At the other hand,no1 here claims that we r the best,or not even for the real.I just wanna play legit and have good competition,like we had at the start of Girakon,that makes this game so popular,not this tbl and koxp shit

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

so whats your point? trying to say that booroo is better than aoe? i don&#39;t understand sorry.... They are 66-68 because they are exping 24/7, obviously you don&#39;t then, QQ some more rly[/b]
    at this point, yes, since i&#39;ve seen them aoe and takes them a shitload of time to kill 1 spawn with aoe since they are 70-

so what ur saying is u guys have the highest lvl and if anyone who is higher lvl then u guys, means they are cheating?[/b]
    No I&#39;m not, I know for a fact that there are legit players that are 68s (not in my clan)... I&#39;m just saying Miracle mages aren&#39;t legit, as they use NP koxp hack and XP koxp hack... u would think a guy that has 3 players on the account (me) and has an account that&#39;s 24/7 in use, and pretty much all xping in that time, would be so behind in levels and NP as to a mages that play only half a day?

Wrong, pascal has 3 players, i know that for a fact.

There are many 66-68 legits, i am with Nik on this though, if all the miracle mages DONT cheat then they do a great job sitting all day leeching off the others, to have the nps they do and the levels they do i believe is a little insane, And i think that a good tank dk or borro party would rape the exp from aoe, many mages are fire right now and the ammount of time i see mages in cz shouting for an ice just to start parties is insane.

Yes they must be using this 50% increase np im hearing about, but there lvl is easy to get for them

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast