Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KICKBACK aka WHASSUP IS A SCAMMER

This is a discussion on KICKBACK aka WHASSUP IS A SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyway Psy this is about you in the end i didnt scam you i didnt take your Gbs and i ...
Page: 2

whassup

anyway Psy this is about you in the end i didnt scam you i didnt take your Gbs and i traded it with zoGi instead get your head over the fact that becuase you are/were in ant hill mob doesnt make you an angel

Psy

And here we are again, another topic about you scamming someone.

whassup

if you read his post you will this: he said i scammed him for 125gbs true or false? false ive paid him 106gbs and the other 4 or 5 ive said ill pay him, if you look on the post he made he said 125gbs was the deal yet if you read on the conversation we had i said 106gbs i paid him and i give him 4gbs then the other 15 we farm together yet read on from this it says (i Quote)" dw about the stuff, we'll just say you owe me 19 :P" and if anyone can do sums then you will find that 106gbs + 19gbs = 120gbs, he changed the deal numorous times! we had a deal 110gbs he posts that im a scammer and that the deal was 125 yet, it basicly says 120 on the conversation these changes he made after we agreed 110gbs make up your mind call me a scammer or agree with me, i dont care, or give a shit anymore have a nice day

whassup

thing is Psy, i didnt scam u, u feel i attempted to scam you its a difference so this makes it what first scam in over year ive been on this forum

and as i said i dont give a shit call me a scammer call me legit, i dont care, ive borrowed items from people even tried other peoples items on like LorrezIsBack,Wuzzle and traded 100% legitly with alot of other people.

look at all the chance's ive had to scam people but have i scammed them no becuase im not a scammer!

but yea belive what u want

the_man_slayer

if you read his post you will this: he said i scammed him for 125gbs true or false? false ive paid him 106gbs and the other 4 or 5 ive said ill pay him, if you look on the post he made he said 125gbs was the deal yet if you read on the conversation we had i said 106gbs i paid him and i give him 4gbs then the other 15 we farm together yet read on from this it says (i Quote)" dw about the stuff, we'll just say you owe me 19 :P" and if anyone can do sums then you will find that 106gbs + 19gbs = 120gbs, he changed the deal numorous times! we had a deal 110gbs he posts that im a scammer and that the deal was 125 yet, it basicly says 120 on the conversation these changes he made after we agreed 110gbs make up your mind call me a scammer or agree with me, i dont care, or give a shit anymore have a nice day[/b]
    You didnt pay me all the 106 actually, you paid me 105 and left 1 out. And if your maths was any good.. 106+19= 125 idiot. And I said dw about the stuff cos i thought u were guna give me that instead of gb's if u look underneither it where i say 'id rather have gb's than stuff'. You didnt pay me the rest of the gb's which you said you would pay which, yes, makes you a scammer.

whassup

ohwell my maths is bad who cares :/ but you still changed the deal numorous times, so i cant care bye have fun with your useless topic

the_man_slayer

ohwell my maths is bad who cares :/ but you still changed the deal numorous times, so i cant care bye have fun with your useless topic [/b]
    Ok so your bad at english aswell.

2 isnt numerous - ok?

I said 110Gb's You Said Ok, GB Price went Down, I said 125 Gb's You Said Ok.

Useless is something which is not relevant, and don't worry something will happen, i can assure you of this :mellow:

whassup

yup somthing will happen ofc have fun tms

That psy post was posted on Aug 9 2006, 05:38 AM
    You said you been playing ko for 4 years, lol, unless u played Korean Ko ( wich i dont even think was up 2002 ), ur lieing.

the_man_slayer

wouldnt suprise me.. he's a scammer

DragonFire

That psy post was posted on Aug 9 2006, 05:38 AM
    You said you been playing ko for 4 years, lol, unless u played Korean Ko ( wich i dont even think was up 2002 ), ur lieing.[/b]

haha fuckin owned :lol:

whassup

haha fuckin owned :lol:[/b]
    its called myko , fucking owned tard

its called myko , fucking owned tard[/b]
    To have played ko for 4 years you sure haven't accomplished much. :mellow:

its called myko , fucking owned tard[/b]
    I dont think myko was up in 2002.

rozbujany

hey slayer! fuck this guy this will never end pointless shit

if you need 20gbs go bifrost with me catch me ingame so we can go 2gether

West Side Till We Die!