Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

kyle = 4dupewar

This is a discussion on kyle = 4dupewar within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I will vs any of u and i will win like usual.[/b] Hahaha nonono you blow my friend, big ...
Page: 8

Shohan

Hey, I will vs any of u and i will win like usual.[/b]
    Hahaha nonono you blow my friend, big time First off you cant vers without your horse, and unless I was duffed you wouldnt turn around :P

Why the fuck are people talking about vsing in scammers topic? O.o

And I doubt pysh3ll had anything to do with the scam, he was a cool guy to me when we used to speak. Seems kinda clear that this kyle guy is a scammer, just get an admin to do an IP check on him and the accounts you are accusing him to be and that may sort some shit out.

FierceKillah

Lmfao Freekaleek you vs'd me when i didnt have shit now that i pretty much own Girakon come vs me ill take u out with any of the 4 characters i have. btw all geared with +8 shells and +8-+9 weapons also +2 nd +3 Uniques. So anyone up for a vs pm me, i prefer to use my rogue but i suppose ill use any of the chars u want.!

Lmfao FierceKillah your a scammer and your saying you vsed me but the only people I vsed on Girakon were Delicious/Frankthetank and Kloud, I didnt vs at all. I only played FreekaleeK for a few weeks untill the IP block came in and I couldnt be bothered with all that proxy shit at the time but I made this acocunt in that time. And are you really calling people out? O snap you made me laugh.

Stop tryna cover up your SCAMMER topic with useless internet shit man, your either an angry teen or a sexually frustrated 30 year old virgin, either way your pathetic. o.O

Lmfao Freekaleek you vs'd me when i didnt have shit now that i pretty much own Girakon come vs me ill take u out with any of the 4 characters i have. btw all geared with +8 shells and +8-+9 weapons also +2 nd +3 Uniques. So anyone up for a vs pm me, i prefer to use my rogue but i suppose ill use any of the chars u want.![/b]
    damn this guy is a one hardcore g

FierceKillah

Lol, and the funniest part about it is that i vs'd Freekaleek when it was in SS but w.e u know it all. lmfao and ftw u guys waste ur time posting on here i just get over it and laugh at u idiotic morons

Lol, and the funniest part about it is that i vs'd Freekaleek when it was in SS but w.e u know it all. lmfao and ftw u guys waste ur time posting on here i just get over it and laugh at u idiotic morons[/b]
    you do understand that 90% of the time that char was in the clan sacredsouls it was played by TC.... and he sucks monkey balls at EVERY class he plays

He is terrible
    And Kyle where is the SS of the reciept?
    You still havent posted it?

binky

Only problem is i didnt scam him... and i will post the orrigional reciept tomorrw, but i guarentee u guys will find some excuse to call me a scammer...[/b]

wait a minute, if you didn't scam anyone why did you post a fake reciept

Yeah if I was palying contract you would have lost :P
    But that fuck head scammed it so[/b]

so kyle owns ContractKillah now also? <_<

anyway, heres screens

He scammed it from my friend

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678