Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

kyle = 4dupewar

This is a discussion on kyle = 4dupewar within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well first off billiboy if u can give me Kyles last name i would greatly appreciate it. Im making a ...
Page: 1

Well first off billiboy if u can give me Kyles last name i would greatly appreciate it. Im making a stop to the cops tomororw and depends what they do i will get incontact with this kids parents my self.

Heres what happened...

Wanted to buy my warrior.. Said k.. i gave him info first cause he got vouchers etc talked to mad ppl. all seemed fine. he was ssuppose to send me 200 than 100 later. was fine
    so he texted me his info ... gave me the mtcn.. tried to get it instantly failed.. he said man u picked it up stop dicking me so i said show me a receipt with my name on it saying u sent it.. couldnt

soo thaNI CALL wu give them the mtcn they gave me.. shes like hunny sorry but his last name is not what he says it is.. and th emoney wasnt sent to you was sent to someone in china at 6 am est time this morning and picked up instantly (just bought gbs from chinamen ha) and than shes like but on this instant i can take u to the farud department,. i talk to some guy and he files the claim said go to the police tomrorow with every thing u have and go from there

have msn convos of him saying hes sending me 200 for the acct im selling him also have other stupid shit i have his adress first name and telphone number if anyone can help me out with his liek exact address or home phone id appreciate it i know we got some ahckers out there.. lol

715 419 1669
    kyle randoplhson west burro wisconsin 55489

(last names wrong billiboy i need his last name plsease)

[email protected] is his msn thanks guys

FierceKillah

Lol, good lies too bad i have 8 people who call u lier! and i showed all 8 the SS and u denie it good try. BB newb try again next time... ill post pic.

Lol, good lies too bad i have 8 people who call u lier! and i showed all 8 the SS and u denie it good try. BB newb try again next time... ill post pic.[/b]
    saw the pic he sent a china guy money for gbs was a old pic from the previous day he planed it out!

FierceKillah

bump for GG

funny all play ur account..

POST ONE PICTURE PLEASE? exactly..
    funny thing is i log vent u lgo out and u block us on msn funny ha..

FierceKillah

Keep up lies plz i laugh upon it all, like 8 people seen it and Kris 2 were ur sharers u newb! lmfao plz delete this topic its b.s

FierceKillah

Lol, fraud are u joking me... plz send the cops to my house. i will laugh at them, along with the fact that cops dont deal with merchandies u dumbass lmfao... plz ban this guy from ko4life he is retarded. along with the fact this guy keeps calling me making threats on my voicemail... haha plz send cops pretty sure u be in jail in no time... Grow up kid!

THAN POST THE SCREENSHOT ... i mean cops dont have to come to WI i live a days trip away.. waiting for ur last name

its not a threat i am doign exaclty what i am fucking saying .

FierceKillah

Yes, plz come my house i laugh at u when u get here and ask for my 200$ back then i give u warrior back... You must e high cause ur stupid as fuck. dont come in contact with me plz i dont wanna catch retardedness. and do me a favor and get a life and stop trying to make fake posts. i got 6-8 vouchers and some are u sharers
    LMFAO

than post the screen shot u fucking idiot u have no voucher i can get anty random person to come on here sand say i seen it lol come on now and im coming to ur house not for money ur kiding? ha mods investighate this ty..

fierce just show the ss :S

FierceKillah

Lol, there your sharers not randoms dumbass... and i will post SS, said right on WU Status: Picked Up

I dont have time for u but i will post my SS later after that i could care less.

demondayz18c

thats complete bullshit i was in msn with him

dont have time but can write back every 2 minutes bro u play ko? lol u have no life..

wow seems u all have random stupid ass names with all 14 posts lol. cant post shit..

yeah pick up from china town haha lets ask dupwar ur last name

ima call wu and put what they say onto a recording. sent 6 am est time to china ha.. and that isnt ur last name come on bro stop bullshiting i mean wow 200 bucks guess uc ant afford it ha

demondayz18c

dont have time but can write back every 2 minutes bro u play ko? lol u have no life..

wow seems u all have random stupid ass names with all 14 posts lol. cant post shit..

yeah pick up from china town haha lets ask dupwar ur last name

ima call wu and put what they say onto a recording. sent 6 am est time to china ha.. and that isnt ur last name come on bro stop bullshiting i mean wow 200 bucks guess uc ant afford it ha[/b]
    ya sorry i dont live on this site kid

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast