Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

matu1986 SCAMMER

This is a discussion on matu1986 SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If paypal finds out it was a virtual item he bought from you, they will not allow chargeback. All you ...
Page: 2

If paypal finds out it was a virtual item he bought from you, they will not allow chargeback. All you need to do is state that anywhere in the investigation of the chargeback.

Sounds to me like he believed he was scammed by you and instigated a chargeback.. exactly what anyone would do who felt scammed..i'd consider removing this thread..seems to be an accident

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

So today he finally appeared in msn, he couldnt log since he chargebacked Well the story is this..the II dissapeared from his account and he thought it was dupe so he chargebacked me, later he finds not only II is missing but many things more, so well according to him he calls off the chargeback, but thats not what the SS he showed me said the SS of paypal he said actually showed paypal refused to let him chargeback me so uhmm sounds like something didnt go right for him...ill let you all decide what was real ^^
    heres the SS:
    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3753/paypallnb5.jpg
    soooo I win [/b]
    15.7.2008 23:03:23 Mart DarkElf ♫ dark?? remember me
    15.7.2008 23:03:29 DarkElf ♫ Mart yeah
    15.7.2008 23:03:56 Mart DarkElf ♫ i just want to say u that he got her money back and im not a fuking scammer
    15.7.2008 23:04:08 Mart DarkElf ♫ u dont have to trust me or anything
    15.7.2008 23:04:24 Mart DarkElf ♫ dont care about the reputation in ko4life
    15.7.2008 23:04:33 DarkElf ♫ Mart You don't need to explain anything to me
    15.7.2008 23:04:37 DarkElf ♫ Mart I don't even play ko
    15.7.2008 23:04:46 Mart DarkElf ♫ i know that

After that he went offline.
    To me it looks like he actually tried to scam you and it wasn't an accident. People come up with pretty funny excuses when they're in a trouble.

I'll be honest, to me, it seems he tried to scammed me and it didnt work as he wanted, so now theres a hacking/scamming story made up

matu1986

15.7.2008 23:03:23 Mart DarkElf ♫ dark?? remember me
    15.7.2008 23:03:29 DarkElf ♫ Mart yeah
    15.7.2008 23:03:56 Mart DarkElf ♫ i just want to say u that he got her money back and im not a fuking scammer
    15.7.2008 23:04:08 Mart DarkElf ♫ u dont have to trust me or anything
    15.7.2008 23:04:24 Mart DarkElf ♫ dont care about the reputation in ko4life
    15.7.2008 23:04:33 DarkElf ♫ Mart You don't need to explain anything to me
    15.7.2008 23:04:37 DarkElf ♫ Mart I don't even play ko
    15.7.2008 23:04:46 Mart DarkElf ♫ i know that

After that he went offline.
    To me it looks like he actually tried to scam you and it wasn't an accident. People come up with pretty funny excuses when they're in a trouble.[/b]
    so i have to stay online becoz of u fukers??? i told u that i dont care what u all think of me. nextime darkelf... il stay online u freak.

I'll be honest, to me, it seems he tried to scammed me and it didnt work as he wanted, so now theres a hacking/scamming story made up [/b]

yeah right i want to scamm everyone in ko. u stunner.. if u say so, then maybe i did want to scamm u . i think u got what u want. u writed me on pm that im going down and u got it. be happy u fuker

Diavolik

+1

Uzu

so i have to stay online becoz of u fukers??? i told u that i dont care what u all think of me. nextime darkelf... il stay online u freak.
    yeah right i want to scamm everyone in ko. u stunner.. if u say so, then maybe i did want to scamm u . i think u got what u want. u writed me on pm that im going down and u got it. be happy u fuker[/b]
    you sound like a faggot scammer and ur story is complete bullshit because duped items get greyed out and they dont disappear, so i cannot be duped. and the shit about you getting hacked is completely bullhsit too. pay that guy his money back and fuk off of ko4life your excuses are so lame 'i cant log msn dunno why' lmao? you should get banned, wondering why a mod didnt appear here yet

you sound like a faggot scammer and ur story is complete bullshit because duped items get greyed out and they dont disappear, so i cannot be duped. and the shit about you getting hacked is completely bullhsit too. pay that guy his money back and fuk off of ko4life your excuses are so lame 'i cant log msn dunno why' lmao? you should get banned, wondering why a mod didnt appear here yet[/b]
    I got money back, but because paypal refused to make chargeback, not cus he was nice enough to take off the chargeback.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Sry for bumping an old topic but i got scammed by that person as well, and so did my friend, It happened like 1,5yrs ago i had 4gb and lvl 52acc he said he only wants to play but he scammed me immiditaly but i remember him very well. My friend bought a prem from him and suddenly all gear was gone he said It wasnt him, but no way .

his msn should be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12