Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

new scammer

This is a discussion on new scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was buying player lvl 80 at olympia and that faggot nouveck send me a pm Uploaded with ImageShack.us we ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    278

    Default new scammer

    i was buying player lvl 80 at olympia and that faggot nouveck send me a pm



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    we talk on msn about the player



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    we was talking long time till we agre we doing the trade i log to game to trade the items after i give him the items and he give me the info i tried to log inro g1 and its faild



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    ofc after i keep said its dosen't work he log off from the game and dc'ed from msn


    he's ko4life nick : nouveck

    in game nick : DirtyBoy

    msn : [email protected]

    and shame on him i wish he will die .

    p.s i got also in game convert if any one interested .

    and he had formus pic on the msn but change it dunno why

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    136

    Default

    I am pretty certain that the real DirtyBoy, the trustable one. Sold his character maybe 2 weeks ago ..

    Also.. on a side note, he has nation transfered at least 5 times in the past 3 months.

  3. #3
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Thing is, that's the "real" DirtyBoy's msn.

    Blocked me too.

    Me said:
    olle
    tu le hicistes un scam a alguien? O.o

    - Andres Peru ★ im done (lo ultimo por fin said:
    :S

    Offline right after that. (He never turns his msn off)

  4. #4
    XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Westland, MI
    Posts
    123

    Default

    idk sounds like the real nouveck to me

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyL View Post
    I am pretty certain that the real DirtyBoy, the trustable one. Sold his character maybe 2 weeks ago ..

    Also.. on a side note, he has nation transfered at least 5 times in the past 3 months.
    hahaha i think u are this noob dirtyboy !! pls check his ip !!

  6. #6
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    DirtyBoy has been owned by the same guy and still is.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peru <3
    Posts
    225

    Default

    First of all
    @
    CkkJl2 you have been acused of scamming
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...5-each-302411/
    so stfu
    @eduardo84
    This fuking egyptian hacked IBadcop and is playing Azignato lvl 83 rogue on olympia
    so fuck off retarded child
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...areful-301613/

    He bought a lvl 83 named Azignato
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...-rogue-300174/
    and scammed Max taking the account back
    need help :)
    you can pm max asking for all of this

    @microsmurf
    you babashop a lot. dragon freak.


    Ok i didnt scam sp1ke at all
    i gave him the account
    why do u think he is covering the info if its wrong.
    I tried to get a mod forum but he wanted to do the trade as soon as we can.

  8. #8
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Nigga, there's no proof and there never will on that why do you think?
    Also, spike just quit, I don't think he would do that if the trade was successful, log on msn I want to speak to both of you.

  9. #9
    PFC Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    MyFreeCams
    Posts
    333

    Default

    so u accusing him of scamming but i dont see any ss where u gave him 20 gold bars

  10. #10
    Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    First of all
    @
    CkkJl2 you have been acused of scamming
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...5-each-302411/
    so stfu
    @eduardo84
    This fuking egyptian hacked IBadcop and is playing Azignato lvl 83 rogue on olympia
    so fuck off retarded child
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...areful-301613/

    He bought a lvl 83 named Azignato
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...-rogue-300174/
    and scammed Max taking the account back
    need help :)
    you can pm max asking for all of this

    @microsmurf
    you babashop a lot. dragon freak.


    Ok i didnt scam sp1ke at all
    i gave him the account
    why do u think he is covering the info if its wrong.
    I tried to get a mod forum but he wanted to do the trade as soon as we can.
    you fucking faggot!

    u even didnt give me all the info u just gime me a fake id and pass and dc'ed after i said its dosen't work

    and u scammed stifa took from him Iron Neck and cleaver +9 before u scammed me but if he was smart and would post here meaby i still could have my item SO DIE NOOB

  11. #11
    Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    278

    Default



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    WHAT ABOUT THIS AAAAA? ??? WHAT U GONNA SAY ABOUT THIS U FUCKING MORON

  12. #12
    Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    278

    Default

    and a other proof that ur a scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    nouveck is a scammer. he scammed an iron neck and a cleaver +9 for me. Then he relogged to trade me his items. And he was just gone. he logged off game and off msn.

    i dont have clear proof but u guys gotta believe me on this one. PLEASE IVE BEEN SCAMMED TOO MUCH
    i saw u selling that cleaver yesterday few minutes before we trade .

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    561

    Default

    nouveck failed at scamming like @ oly with the red ring mage

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    136

    Default

    And no.. this is not nouv you freak. This is Spit.

  15. #15
    TheSonOfSam
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyL View Post
    And no.. this is not nouv you freak. This is Spit.
    sounds like nouveck's lawyer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •