Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Not only turks abusin wars... gj Sdude;

This is a discussion on Not only turks abusin wars... gj Sdude; within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 2

Andrew_Meister

Mario

[/b]
    spamming 8 actual top topics, with useless info , shouldnt be bannable ?

Andrew_Meister

im bored?

Mario

im bored?[/b]
    if u bored, go to Off Topic section, but i feel i just post counter-hunter... -_-

sdude

LOL mario/sky a.k.a felix u r so GAY
    all u can do is cry about ppl standing in safe zone and kick your ass
    so explain this mother thereza..
    how come a lvl 72-73 can carry 68 hp pots and shells w/o using str gear bug ???? (all look on his 3rd ss)
    and this is as far as i know is bug abusing
    so when u ask/cry for gm to ban me..tell him that also.

and btw..i will 1v1 u anyday just let me know (1v1 means u dont come with duffer/healer.kk?)
    and u can ss me on next war..and the war after that..i dont really care.

Banned Senior Member

also 1 question

on the 3e pic u got killid and see earned 5 National point and lost 22 other point....:S

Mario

LOL mario/sky a.k.a felix u r so GAY
    all u can do is cry about ppl standing in safe zone and kick your ass
    so explain this mother thereza..
    how come a lvl 72-73 can carry 68 hp pots and shells w/o using str gear bug ???? (all look on his 3rd ss)
    and this is as far as i know is bug abusing
    so when u ask/cry for gm to ban me..tell him that also.

and btw..i will 1v1 u anyday just let me know (1v1 means u dont come with duffer/healer.kk?)
    and u can ss me on next war..and the war after that..i dont really care.[/b]
    i never 1v1 any1 with duff or heals? dont be fukin funny. well to bad to say but i can carry 68 hp pots w/o usin str bug, and str bug never was smth wrong (99,9% ppl usin it, so dont be funny, or try ban all), at last t was a curse, when u killed boss in bowl and couldnt lot a drop... well im funny ? funny might be to hear it from soome1 who playin like a turk... and dont say u will 1v1 me, coz u always run like a chicken, when im chasin u alone, u just shotin ice arrows like crazy and runnin. well i dont care about 1v1, its not gonna proofe anything, subject is abusin bugged zone.

also 1 question

on the 3e pic u got killid and see earned 5 National point and lost 22 other point....:S[/b]
    so ? tell me, im curious either.

sdude

post a ss of your inventory carry 68 hp pots..and 2 souls and ill admit i m a turk..ok ?

sdude

and 99% from far shooters also shoot from safe zone..so if it makes it legit wt* do u want ???

Mario

post a ss of your inventory carry 68 hp pots..and 2 souls and ill admit i m a turk..ok ?[/b]
    u wanna complain on funny str bug? well then pm GM and ban 99% of server... after all when some ppl still be on server, call them undying abusers, coz its same shit like str, right? anyway do u still think its safe zone ????

for me its a damn part of PVP zone

sludge

==== Warrning, this is not a flame, Warning, this is not a flame, Warning, this is not a flame ======

Hmm, Bug abbusing, this whole game is based on bug abusing and honestly this is what makes this game so diffrent and "fun", the only diffrence is if the community accepts it or not.

How can you tell if the community accepts it?

A. PPL are not getting banned for it.
    B. Legit players use it.
    C. Noone gives a fuck about it.

Combo? - Accepted, STR bug? - Accepted, UNDY bug? - Accepted

Now lets see about Safe zone bug.

A. Never heard anyone getting banned for it.

B. Sdude is so fucking legit that its sad (you should see his gear)... and yea he might use gay archer tactics witch i myselft consider not honorable, but i am a melee, i must fight face 2 face i must fight even a lost battle because i simply cant run away, but archers are not melees they can choose their fights and imo you can&#39;t expect them to tank melees with 3x their Ac and 2x their HP (unless its doc1 <3) so he uses ice arrows and run and if he will get his target iced he will pwn his ass (thats the tactic), do you ever heard a warryon telling a sin not to minor combo? or have you ever heard a sin telling a warryon not to slide? comeon...., each class got diffrent skills and abilities, how you use them is the whole point of the game and why it is much more interesting to play vs a human beeing, then an AI.
    Now back to subject...

C. This is the 1st time this subject was brought up... so noone realy gives a flying fuck about it.

What realy grinds my gear, is the XP Quest abusers, KOSPERS, Dupers, and the rest of the crap the turkish community brought upon our great game.

Safe Zone bug?? don&#39;t make me laugh m8, its part of the game.

My 2 cents.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

What makes me really sad is you were both in my clan together and you forgotten how to speak to each other. Really sad thing to see.

sludge

What makes me really sad is you were both in my clan together and you forgotten how to speak to each other. Really sad thing to see.[/b]
    +1

overweight bug is used by all.. and no1 cares about overweight-bug abusers fucktard.
    its normal that a bp/warrior can wear alot of pots but rogue&#39;s and mage&#39;s couldnt use it if the overweight"bug" wouldnt be there

nubcake

Mario

i dont care if hes my old m8 untill hes a CLEARLY bug abuser... on new map SAFE ZONE is fukin clearly showed... its up on hill, where u CANT go (even if u do, u cant hurt enemies, so its pointless)... place on map what i showed, is AVAILABLE! for all... u dont need to use buged pixels to attack orcs in this place! u can reach them w/o problems but... u still CAN&#39;T hurt them! its a part of PVP zone NOT Safe Zone FFS!!! shotin from Safe Zone is "ok", but when u standing in middle of the map, and u CAN&#39;T be sctrached, its NOT damn legit, so stop tellin BS! turks found this place some wars ago, same as gay mages usin bugged piexls in arena rooms (but u dont winnin np there, so who cares).

Go shoot from hill (SZ) i dont care, coz u range will be a lot shorter, but this place is bugged, and im sure about it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast