Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OmgThisIsMe scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k gl but i hope u do give rital something and i didnt block u in msn anyways....
Page: 2

Validating

k gl but i hope u do give rital something and i didnt block u in msn anyways.

k gl but i hope u do give rital something and i didnt block u in msn anyways.[/b]
    After you called me a scammer , after i used more then 450-500$ for premiums just to let you play , after all what i did for you and you didnt did any shit for me , allways blocked me in msn , allways flame me and i forgive you , allways say BS about me , you that pathetic to ask me to give him something? MY PREMIUMS MONEY WORTH 2-3x Genkku's account , if somebody need to get something , its me , but i sure nobody of you going to give me.

Validating

thats my thanks?, i try pming u in msn, i told nir to add u so we can speak but u ignore me and also changed pass char and take all item from toy? and u ask why i call u scammer? even if u spend money on premium u changed char pass without saying anything

Dont lie , i have history , Nir add you to conversation and to talk me and you , and when i was in you left , so dont say lie's daniel cuz i have history.
    Why should i tell you if i change password? and how the fuk i can tell you if you blocked me in msn?
    What you did for this chars ? what you got for this accounts? NOTHING.
    You've no word here.
    Now i cant even trust you and give you access to the account becuse you flame'd me , becuse you know seal / unseal pass , and becuse i know how you act like , you'll play and again " boring boring " and then i dont have mood for nothing , good luck in RL.

Validating

ye i was in the convo waiting for u to talk, oh and u forgot i told u ingame "lol u changed pass" u cant say anything?
    u 2 gl with the char, i dont expect anything but i feel sad for rital cya.

ye i was in the convo waiting for u to talk, oh and u forgot i told u ingame "lol u changed pass" u cant say anything?[/b]
    Was afk , spoke with the guy who bought Mokel , he had DC problems and i thought he maybe think we know his account info , but he had connection issue.
    And also no i cant , you know why? what happend last time when you were on BP_Isenguard? i told you why you blocked me and you blocked pm in game , if we wasnt in same clan , trust me you was not going to open the pm.
    Also Rital said he dont give a shit about USKO , also i told him in msn ( Rital dont lie i have history ) " you agree if ill sell for USD " he said lol its yours money , you can sell for USD , Rital i lie'd here? or you still gonne say you didnt agree'd in USD selling?
    And Rital dont lie , you gave me Genkku's account to sell becuse it was my money , if you wanted to sell for USD, you allways can sell by WU , i sold the mage for WU aswell , you dont need account there , so dont BS me again , you know i right , but keep blame me for that .

Validating

as i said i dont mind for u having the char but if rital doesnt care then i dont care.
    gl in rl and army

as i said i dont mind for u having the char but if rital doesnt care then i dont care.
    gl in rl and army [/b]
    Why you did it if you say gl ? you know i was right? oh why i asking it ... you cant admit it so nvm .

And i pm'd Rital , if he need something ill try to give him , even when both of you need to give me , but nvm thats becuse i " scammer " you wish to have sharer like me , rofl its kinda funny , my chars , i xp , i buy premium , you play on it , you go arena only , you play more then me , but nvm Daniel , second you dont know my personal info like you think , i not live in the city i told you , and my name Roi is only nick in my ID , but not my first name , i not that stupid to give my real info to people i dont know ( in other countries its ok ) , i had problems with that before , and Daniel , i was in army aleardy , for few days but soon i go again.
    Anyway if you say you dont care for KO , then np.

Rital i waiting for you.

Well, genkku is an old (french) char from first KO, i suppose "LookAtMySS" is the little brother of the original owner (original player stopped at my knowledge). From what i understand, "OmgThisIsMe" is probably one of the sharers of the account for last months. I barely understand how you could say the char genkku is yours because you supposedly paid premium (500 usd for a few months ???? I barely used 400 usd on a char 2 years old and i always use gold premium and sometimes i even buy some KC) for last months (on a 3+ years existence of the char).
    Anyway it is not my problem, it is yours , but still i think you should give "LookAtMySS" some money for HIS rogue even if you paid premium on it...it is not as if it was a level 1 char when u came on it...

Validating

Why you did it if you say gl ? you know i was right? oh why i asking it ... you cant admit it so nvm .

And i pm'd Rital , if he need something ill try to give him , even when both of you need to give me , but nvm thats becuse i " scammer " you wish to have sharer like me , rofl its kinda funny , my chars , i xp , i buy premium , you play on it , you go arena only , you play more then me , but nvm Daniel , second you dont know my personal info like you think , i not live in the city i told you , and my name Roi is only nick in my ID , but not my first name , i not that stupid to give my real info to people i dont know ( in other countries its ok ) , i had problems with that before , and Daniel , i was in army aleardy , for few days but soon i go again.
    Anyway if you say you dont care for KO , then np.

Rital i waiting for you.[/b]
    hehe think about that one again, i wonder who got u to this position.
    and plz dont think u can manipulate me by saying that all the info u said about urself isnt true like u always fucking do, and i know about u more than u think but im not gonna exploit all that or do u want me to show some stuff for proof? <_<

Well, genkku is an old (french) char from first KO, i suppose "LookAtMySS" is the little brother of the original owner (original player stopped at my knowledge). From what i understand, "OmgThisIsMe" is probably one of the sharers of the account for last months. I barely understand how you could say the char genkku is yours because you supposedly paid premium (500 usd for a few months ???? I barely used 400 usd on a char 2 years old and i always use gold premium and sometimes i even buy some KC) for last months (on a 3+ years existence of the char).
    Anyway it is not my problem, it is yours , but still i think you should give "LookAtMySS" some money for HIS rogue even if you paid premium on it...it is not as if it was a level 1 char when u came on it...[/b]
    thnx for ur support, idk who u r but LookMySS is the real frenchy genkku :P

Anyway it is not my problem, it is yours , but still i think you should give "LookAtMySS" some money for HIS rogue even if you paid premium on it...it is not as if it was a level 1 char when u came on it...[/b]
    NO , i didnt used 500$ only on Genkku account , we share other accounts aswell , i bought prem there , sometimes i bought prem GOLD + 2100 KC and after 5-10 days they want left ( im not lie sometimes i want change too ) m so yea all together is more then 450-500$.
    If Rital want money , ill try to give him , i sold my mage for USD , not Genkku&#39;s account.

Daniel which proofs? rofl , that i stopped learn in School ? like i said why you think its true? why you really think i told you the right info about me ?
    Who the hell are you , why should i tell you about my RL?
    Just leave it , you know you were wrong , but the funny thing is Daniel , i know you cant do something else except KO , so dont BS me.

Validating

roi the reason u have all this is coz i gave u to play genkku acc, before that we both have nothing, me beeing good friend of rital and me being good friend of u made u having this char plz admit it .

i have proof that if i will tell u, u will know wat im talking about, im not talking about school and that, talking about info that only u would know but i wouldnt say here coz no reason to

LookAtMySS

Was afk , spoke with the guy who bought Mokel , he had DC problems and i thought he maybe think we know his account info , but he had connection issue.
    And also no i cant , you know why? what happend last time when you were on BP_Isenguard? i told you why you blocked me and you blocked pm in game , if we wasnt in same clan , trust me you was not going to open the pm.
    Also Rital said he dont give a shit about USKO , also i told him in msn ( Rital dont lie i have history ) " you agree if ill sell for USD " he said lol its yours money , you can sell for USD , Rital i lie&#39;d here? or you still gonne say you didnt agree&#39;d in USD selling?
    And Rital dont lie , you gave me Genkku&#39;s account to sell becuse it was my money , if you wanted to sell for USD, you allways can sell by WU , i sold the mage for WU aswell , you dont need account there , so dont BS me again , you know i right , but keep blame me for that .[/b]
    lol i said i agree FOR U SELL GENKKU AND MAGE FOR USD FOR EQUIP PRIEST but not foru sell both for usd buy priest and not let us playing with it and u ask me what i want my my char lol what u want me to say i dont have paypal account so i cant get anything for my char and i dont want in game item cause the only char daniel have to play is mystron and u have his pass also so stop saying bullshit about i said u u can sell genkku for get money for urself u know i never said u this i said u to sell for equip priest for me daniel and u play to this priest cause i was ok for go again priest

roi the reason u have all this is coz i gave u to play genkku acc, before that we both have nothing, me beeing good friend of rital and me being good friend of u made u having this char plz admit it .[/b]
    Yea , i not the real owner , but if Rital tried to sell for USD to take money for WOW , why he gave me info and not sell himself via WU? every1 can do it , stop BS i scammed money from him while i used more money then both of you together just to let you play , all the chars we played , all the premiums i bought and i dont wanna talk about Gold + 2100 KC every month , Daniel , its allways been like that , if somebody told you anything about me , you believe him even when you know him 1 day and me more then year , like it was in KOSS , if you have something else , you will use him untill you dont need him , and the old players you leave , Daniel your life gonne be so bad , you even dont wanna do Army and run away to Australia , you really think you can do it? they will catch you in days , you cant run away from Army , you even dont believe in God , i dont wanna talk about other holidays and i dont wanna say what you believe ( your other god ) , i doubt if you dont hate your riligion aswell.
    DONT pissed me off Daniel cuz i can bring many things here , i doubt i told you something currect about me , oh yea , only my phone.
    And i told both of you , ill not babashop items in game which going to over soon or latter .

And Rital , first i didnt trade your account for USD , second you said you dont care about USKO , third , i asked you what you want ill give you , answer and dont play around.

I worked from 07:00 untill 18-19:00 just to buy premium and let to daniel and you login after school ( talking to daniel ) , you Rital was working after while , i told you to buy premium? no i didnt , its your money and i respect it , but when i use money daniel want ill use more and more , he can use his parents card, you dont need clickandbuy , why you dont do it? you think i rich?

Validating

Yea , i not the real owner , but if Rital tried to sell for USD to take money for WOW , why he gave me info and not sell himself via WU? every1 can do it , stop BS i scammed money from him while i used more money then both of you together just to let you play , all the chars we played , all the premiums i bought and i dont wanna talk about Gold + 2100 KC every month , Daniel , its allways been like that , if somebody told you anything about me , you believe him even when you know him 1 day and me more then year , like it was in KOSS , if you have something else , you will use him untill you dont need him , and the old players you leave , Daniel your life gonne be so bad , you even dont wanna do Army and run away to Australia , you really think you can do it? they will catch you in days , you cant run away from Army , you even dont believe in God , i dont wanna talk about other holidays and i dont wanna say what you believe ( your other god ) , i doubt if you dont hate your riligion aswell.
    DONT pissed me off Daniel cuz i can bring many things here , i doubt i told you something currect about me , oh yea , only my phone.
    And i told both of you , ill not babashop items in game which going to over soon or latter .

And Rital , first i didnt trade your account for USD , second you said you dont care about USKO , third , i asked you what you want ill give you , answer and dont play around.[/b]
    1st. if i wouldnt of given u Genkku to play u wouldnt be in this situation and would play lvl 70 above chars.
    2nd.i <3 australia and i have citizenship so i guess i can go study there, i dont wanna join army in israel it is my choise, israel is fucked up to much sry.
    3rd.yes i dont belive in god.
    4.i know a lot about u roi if u want i can post many stuff that u didnt tell me k?.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast