Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pathos items

This is a discussion on Pathos items within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oops looks like another topic eh, and nah wood im working now, out of bcit. ive disliked reeb since day ...
Page: 2

0ddball

Oops looks like another topic eh, and nah wood im working now, out of bcit.

ive disliked reeb since day and how is that a scam ???? lol

and David dont you have another 6 grand to spend on WarHammer? well get with it bro

lastly... dunno where you made up that jess convo there thats non-existant.

later, only topic im gonna bother replying to

Banned

and David dont you have another 6 grand to spend on WarHammer? well get with it bro

later, only topic im gonna bother replying to [/b]
    dunno where you made up that jess convo there thats non-existant.

later, only topic im gonna bother replying to

wow dean didn't i tell u like 20 mins ago to be fair in the game.. i never get involved in this kindda stuff bc im not for it.. YOU will not bring me down and expect me not to say nothing to you or about you on this... this is NOT fair and you know its not. I told you yesterday as well to i hope ur not like this in real life and u assurded me no Jess im not im not... But you prove wrong to me. Im not a liar or a cheater proud to say so leave me out of it your the one that told me to tell REEB. You don't this to urself no one else did, why don't u just get right get a char name change scroll and start being a decent honest player in the game? O_o You can't bc u like this to much. And i hate drama so leave me out of this it was ur choice to make me the middle man. That screwed up ur big plan to fuked reeb over and ur just mad now. Still TRYING to come up with a way to do it.. Thats sad man.. honestly. And you know me Im an honest person and if you don't won't the truth to be known don't tell me about it. :P Still wish the best for ya but you need to wake up and quite ur crap bc all this is causeing is drama for you but some people like it, its like a turn on or something. But what ever im out leave me out of it.

Jess says:
    so you want me to say that this convo was made up and lie.. about it for why tho bc i did something wrong
    Dean says:
    i will take care of it
    Jess says:
    ay dean but play fair thats the only way in life.. is being fair
    Dean says:
    it doesnt exist with me
    Dean says:
    brb
    Jess says:
    ay

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
    ay

thats from today's msn btw if ur ADD and have 4gotten already.. just a reminder of me telling you to do the right thing and you telling me to fuk off in a kind way bc u blocked me after wards lolz.. ooo well that makes me cry really. l8r dean

draviste

later, only topic im gonna bother replying to [/b]
    Dean dean dean big gun on Pathos now eh rofl you dont even now deborah dumb ass is that what your telling all the rubs? Here is a little more snippet of the convo with deborah, everyone relax this guy aint shit he might have access to a gm account but he does not have access to gm tools which is at k2's office so he is not deleting any items he is not banning any accounts he is just a dumbass wanna be Beat, often imitated Dean never duplictated junior. reeb go have fun he is not going to delete anybodys items, wow you turned out to be one pathetic loser dean I am so glad I kicked you to the curb months ago.

Enjoy

OMG HI!

Well this is hilarious .... since i have not worked for K2 in MONTHS. I am not an employee there. I quit so long ago. Dean must be up to something and using my name as a diversion as you said. I have no idea. I dont read the forums or anything. Knight Online is my past. lol

Deborah was a decent person and dean never new here the only time he got to talk to her was when I pulled him into a convo and he acted like such a dumbass that she was like okay bye dean, rofl fukin posers. Careful dean like I showed you before in this game and as you saw for yourself bad things happen to bad little boys. That doesnt apply to Legend he is just a dumbass

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

That doesnt apply to Legend he is just a dumbass [/b]
    Heh, I see you tryin to flame me again.. Lmfao, when will you give up little faggot trash? Dont you have better things to do like fuck your boyfriend in the ass for pleasure?
    Just because you never wanted Dean to meet deborah because you knew she would get attached to him more, doesnt mean you have to make up lies like "oh rofl you never knew her blah blah blah" because i've noticed from day one you've always hated if Dean had any contact with deborah. Jealousy at its finest eh?
    Btw why are you still on these forums ? Shouldn't you be meeting GM's in Warhammer so you can throw the 6 grand you got from ko on there too?

P.S
    ---
    For all you warhammer online player, dont deal with this 2 faced bastard scamming sack of shit, you'll only get fucked in the end like 80% of his friends did.
    OH WAIT, WHAT FRIENDS

draviste

Heh, I see you tryin to flame me again.. Lmfao, when will you give up little faggot trash? Dont you have better things to do like fuck your boyfriend in the ass for pleasure?
    Just because you never wanted Dean to meet deborah because you knew she would get attached to him more, doesnt mean you have to make up lies like "oh rofl you never knew her blah blah blah" because i've noticed from day one you've always hated if Dean had any contact with deborah. Jealousy at its finest eh?
    Btw why are you still on these forums ? Shouldn't you be meeting GM's in Warhammer so you can throw the 6 grand you got from ko on there too?

P.S
    ---
    For all you warhammer online player, dont deal with this 2 faced bastard scamming sack of shit, you'll only get fucked in the end like 80% of his friends did.
    OH WAIT, WHAT FRIENDS[/b]
    dude your a minion you dont even deserve me throwing anything at you, your lucky I am even responding to you, post it on your bed near your care bears, your just one of the ensemble towing in behind picking up the scrapes, when you come up then you get some respect, show me something accomplish something on your own not hanging from me or dean or modi or xdome....., step up kid run a scam, set up an operation come up with an idea do something, until than go shine my boots do what your best at, 7 g's banked baby show me something kid and you'll be worthy of a second response until then your just one of the hangers on looking for some attention.

PS dude who has a orange weapon in warhammer already ...what............. gms ................what, now go get me a beer.

draviste

P.S
    ---
    OH WAIT, WHAT FRIENDS[/b]
    Oh btw based on your replies I think you may be in love with Dean idk just a thought

lmao akutee you are in SFU?[/b]
    haha yeah, ur in sfu? ubc? bcit? Oo"

Banned Senior Member

Deb was a nice person, I enjoyed working with her but she informed me she was outsourced/fired for Indian Gms. Still not seeing everything connecting the dots here tho

draviste

Deb was a nice person, I enjoyed working with her but she informed me she was outsourced/fired for Indian Gms. Still not seeing everything connecting the dots here tho[/b]
    She was a really nice person, well phatom I dont know what to say here is some help in connecting the dots, we have alot of +9 items, chitin shields that osrt of thing probaly +3 and 4 uniques as well showing up on the server Pathos, we have atleast one individual selling/giving items out, one individual thats claiming either gm access or gm help and using diversionary tactics and misinformation on were the items are coming from and claiming to know gms and x gms. So you connect the dots something is up though and it seems k2 does not want any involvement or even want to look into it but it seems odd (get it odd

Banned Senior Member

Well, if they are popping up now I dont see why they mentioned Deb unless it was just to try to cover something, she`s been gone for a long ass time

draviste

Well, if they are popping up now I dont see why they mentioned Deb unless it was just to try to cover something, she`s been gone for a long ass time[/b]
    This is part of what Deb said

Well this is hilarious .... since i have not worked for K2 in MONTHS. I am not an employee there. I quit so long ago. Dean must be up to something and using my name as a diversion as you said. I have no idea. I dont read the forums or anything. Knight Online is my past. lol

Rest was just chatting about games and how she thinks the new gms are pretty good and trustworthy

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

dude your a minion you dont even deserve me throwing anything at you, your lucky I am even responding to you, post it on your bed near your care bears, your just one of the ensemble towing in behind picking up the scrapes, when you come up then you get some respect, show me something accomplish something on your own not hanging from me or dean or modi or xdome....., step up kid run a scam, set up an operation come up with an idea do something, until than go shine my boots do what your best at, 7 g's banked baby show me something kid and you'll be worthy of a second response until then your just one of the hangers on looking for some attention.

PS dude who has a orange weapon in warhammer already ...what............. gms ................what, now go get me a beer.[/b]
    Your come backs are pretty lame baba, one thing you really need to work on.
    I love how if I ever prove u wrong and make u look like a idiot you reply about some stupid shit that has nothing to do with what i'm flaming u about..
    i think its the 6th time you've included shining shoes and getting you a beer, something your boyfriend doesnt do im guessing
    hahaha get something from my own? when have I or ANYONE ever benefited from you? You were on maybe 25-30 mins a day to come on vent and tell us the new item you made from stealing clan bank coins. Dean hasn't done anything for me either, yeah maybe modi gifted me something back in the day, but I wasnt the one pming him begging him for 10k frags was I?
    Rofl canadian faggot trash

You were on maybe 25-30 mins a day to come on vent and tell us the new item you made[/b]
    lmao thats so true though hahaha xD i remmeber him on comin on vent telilng us about some new weapon xD and we would all go moradon and would be like "OMG WOW NICE BEAT WOW PWNZOR" haha
    good times lol!

ko_armageddon

this isnt about beatenubad or niterider.you can defend dean all you want pat. its about Dean/oddarcher. the proof is in the convo. ive never bugged anything or duped anything or recieved any items from a gm. for Dean to try to get me banned or any of my items wiped because he wants to lie about it is f'ed up. enough with the flames. i know thats what Dean wants so he can get the post deleted. or so ive heard he has tried already.

i cant believe all the lies one after the other and then he still tries to hide it with another lie. you brought jess into this dean. then you try to say shes lying about it. i dont care if you like me or not. its obvious in your chat how you feel, and how evil you are. i wasnt calling you a scammer cuz you didnt like me. most people know the story so i dont have to post it. i never posted about it because you really were not worth the time. maybe i should have posted about it to keep others from getting scammed by you, or you telling lies about them trying to ruin good peoples rep. i think everyone can pretty much see that they cant believe or trust anything that comes from you...whats next cool guy?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i cant say that much cause if I the widow crew
    [spoiler](GANGSTA GAYS or GANGSTA B!TCHES)[/spoiler]
    callin again a mod to mute me for 7 days

But we see again theres something fishy.
    We also see no answers of that "legit Gangsta Clan"
    maybe your items are not legit?? *cough* who knows....
    anyway thx for the warning now we all know, that deals
    with these b1tches is not a good choice 8)

[spoiler]I give a fuk to odd, widow and the rest....[/spoiler]
    I love this spoiler sh1t xD

im out peace

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast