Possible team up Scammers

This is a discussion on Possible team up Scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am not saying they are scammers. I just want to notify all the sellers that they should be careful ...
Page: 1

I am not saying they are scammers. I just want to notify all the sellers that they should be careful with these two.

[email protected] RogueMasterPro
    [email protected] Shadows

They say that they are friends and live in the same house. Also their request is "deliver game items first, then we pay".
    As a seller I could never agree to give someone something before they paid for it.
    The antifraud require me to have pictures of the conversasion both on MSN and ingame when they receive their item,
    including the verify information after they have paid me, incase of a chargeback.
    So how could I be safe or protect myself from fraud if they havent even payed.

same question is how can i be safe from getting scammed when i have been scammed for 1k USD and Paypal chargeback said ton of picture ingame and FRAPS video of the person canceling trade and signing out, pic of the chat isn't enough.

u can call me scammer all you want. end of the day its my policy agianst yours.

i will find someone who will sell and i will pay, so its not a loss for me.

thought i'd come and give my side since i know how ko4life loves to speculate

Thats a risk you take when you baba, money first always

Money first, items after. Always.

Banned

Money first, items after. Always.[/b]
    Alwayssssss.

oh well then i did 5k USD trades without that. i'll wait. i don't unnecessary risk. but i do understand her side. just comes me and her safety procedure can't compromise

Banned

oh well then i did 5k USD trades without that. i'll wait. i don't unnecessary risk. but i do understand her side. just comes me and her safety procedure can't compromise[/b]
    What risk are you talking about? Paypal lol...

What risk are you talking about? Paypal lol...[/b]
    PayPal
    PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay

* Use your credit card without exposing your card number to merchants.

* Speed through checkout without stopping to enter your card number or address.

* Easily send money to family and friends.

Pay Me With PayPal

Dear Bat Erdene,

Ong Eng Chuan ([email protected]) would like to be paid through PayPal.

Money Request Details
    Amount: $30.00 USD
    Note: There will be NO chargebacks or reversal of funds of any kind, under any circumstances. This payment request is the final step to completing this transaction and by accepting, the buyer no longer has any rights upon the funds he or she has transferred, and has already received any items in question.

Pay With PayPal

PayPal makes it easy to send Ong Eng Chuan money. Click below to send this payment:
    Click here to pay instantly with PayPal!
    VisaMasterCardDiscoverAmerican ExpresseCheck

Sincerely,
    PayPal

the bolded part risk. she wants me to accept that before giving me the gbs? she can simply say she gave it and im lying then paypal will refuse chargeback if i did get scammed =/ because i accepted that, had happened before, i don't see why take anothere risk even for mere 30$

even paypal's chargeback can be defeated you know.

PayPal
    PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay

* Use your credit card without exposing your card number to merchants.

* Speed through checkout without stopping to enter your card number or address.

* Easily send money to family and friends.

Pay Me With PayPal

Dear Bat Erdene,

Ong Eng Chuan ([email protected]) would like to be paid through PayPal.

Money Request Details
    Amount: $30.00 USD
    Note: There will be NO chargebacks or reversal of funds of any kind, under any circumstances. This payment request is the final step to completing this transaction and by accepting, the buyer no longer has any rights upon the funds he or she has transferred, and has already received any items in question.

Pay With PayPal

PayPal makes it easy to send Ong Eng Chuan money. Click below to send this payment:
    Click here to pay instantly with PayPal!
    VisaMasterCardDiscoverAmerican ExpresseCheck

Sincerely,
    PayPal
    the bolded part risk. she wants me to accept that before giving me the gbs? she can simply say she gave it and im lying then paypal will refuse chargeback if i did get scammed =/ because i accepted that, had happened before, i don't see why take anothere risk even for mere 30$

even paypal's chargeback can be defeated you know.[/b]
    I have added a similar clause to every paypal-USKO deal i have ever done, nobody has said a word to me about it being "unfair" or "a scam", paypal sides usually with the buyer, so im going to need every bit of help so that its not worth it for a buyer to commit a chargeback. People who chargeback will think twice then.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

alright this guy's legit. rougemasterpro. he was my sharer and i have known him for a long ass time. hes trustable.

it should always be money before item but its just the risk people gotta take when u baba stuff.

i'd trust this guy but those are just my words. hes been a good guy that has never disappointed me. hes kinda weird by asking for item then money but im sure he wont scam. just get a trade mod if this stuff happens.

bought 6.30$ each 8gb from a guy. did the deal as he gave me 4gb i gave him the full money he gave me 4gb more.

just thought i'd come here to let people know.