Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Regarding the people who are buying/selling levels

This is a discussion on Regarding the people who are buying/selling levels within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but i guess if people want to ban him then lets all start posting those who pay for xp[/b] That ...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

but i guess if people want to ban him then lets all start posting those who pay for xp[/b]
    That doesn't concern ko4life, nor does it concern this topic. The people who bought levels can only help me by telling me who they bought it from. Those who did buy it, aren't going to get banned. Like I've previously mentioned, only the suppliers will get into trouble on the forum, I am trying to rid of them and keep things cleaner. Edited your post since I don't want KoK historical level screen shots.

Do not spam in this topic

TopCat

now i laff everytime i see topics in cheaters section lol

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

lol if people from my clan are gonna get banned from ko4life for this. Then people from Fatality will have the same fate.[/b]
    hey , cool

now i laff everytime i see topics in cheaters section lol[/b]
    hey , cool[/b]
    Do not spam in this topic[/b]
    Warned, please do not post in this topic if your replies are useless.

omg im at 40% :S

im sure funkz and jaspreet know who is selling the lvls since hes assistant in there clan

since you deleted the first post, this topic now makes no sense

since you deleted the first post, this topic now makes no sense[/b]
    To help you comprehend why, is as follows:

-Some people who are on ko4life forums are supplying level's for a price.
    -Some people are customers to these level suppliers, they aren't supposed to be the accused here.

The first post of this thread had an SS of someone's character on KoK showing the history of their levels to prove that they are a customer to these level suppliers.
    The reason why this topic is still here is because then the community of ko4life can post their information if it's going to help me find all the level suppliers.
    Sure it may not stop them from selling levels to people all in all, but it will block them from lurking ko4life forums and selling them here.

I've already gotten a few PM's of new accusations and provided proof along them, keep them coming.

-Some people who are on ko4life forums are supplying level's for a price.
    -Some people are customers to these level suppliers, they aren't supposed to be the accused here.[/b]
    heres something i dont get....

Killign someone wiht a gun is illegal.

Paying someone to kill someone with a gun is also illegal.

why are we (ko4life) only after those that do the killing, but not the ones that are pulling the strings in the background?...

It was shown in one screenshot that the method involes koxping and glitching/bugging...

meh.. im not trying to flame or spam or whatever.. its just i dont quite get it... maybe the method doesnt involve koxp or maybe im thinking of smth wrong..

heres something i dont get....

Killign someone wiht a gun is illegal.

Paying someone to kill someone with a gun is also illegal.
    why are we (ko4life) only after those that do the killing, but not the ones that are pulling the strings in the background?...

It was shown in one screenshot that the method involes koxping and glitching/bugging...
    meh.. im not trying to flame or spam or whatever.. its just i dont quite get it... maybe the method doesnt involve koxp or maybe im thinking of smth wrong..[/b]
    Danny is doing that, looking for the ones pulling the strings in the background.. aka the ones doing the bug/koxp or whatever :|

What will the next episode in this K2 adventure be lol, seen everything now.

I g2g to bed but, akutee, what your saying would practically wipe a good chunk of the forum.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I think people who have bought levels do not necessarily concern us right at this minute.

Right now, we want to stop the people supplying levels. If you have bought levels, if you came forward and told us who you bought them from, you do not have to worry about being banned.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i heard nikleo is supplying levels with a quest bug or something, theres a SS somewhere

i heard nikleo is supplying levels with a quest bug or something, theres a SS somewhere[/b]
    There are many rumours 2 and from Nikleo, hard to know what to believe anymore

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

well Nikleo found out about the SS and threatened Oscar last night to show Aleenia and HumanEnceno our "wallhacking" picture of Felankor again....(even after nothing happened from the first time he did it) Now he claims he will show them the BBB ticket and show how they are corrupt GM's for not banning us and etc lol....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast