Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ruthvik2.0 is scammer ?

This is a discussion on Ruthvik2.0 is scammer ? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Confirmed this rogue isnt yours. Now get off his back....
Page: 2

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Confirmed this rogue isnt yours.

Now get off his back.

Banned

Now get off his back.[/b]
    thank you
    btw i wasnt replyin cuz i JUST got back from school if u also were active on this section ull know that the sellin rogue topic was name changed

i was selling items before

You are dumb. If someone buys an account, they use there hard earned money, either in-game or real life, if they have no clue that it is a hacked account, why the hell should they loose the account they bought just because some guy got hacked which it was probably their fault ( Yes, 98% of hacked accounts will be to due with sharing, exping, buying prem and etc. ) It's like saying it is fine to scam someone because you got scammed, or it is fine to scam a scammer, guess what? A lot of people have been banned for that. Another dumb comment is saying that it would be a scammers heaven to be able to scam and re-sell, well, what else are they gonna do?[/b]
    man for all we know u made this scam now defend to ruthvik :S it dont matter if he take some shit in trade all he has to do to help clear his name is tell the name of rogue, and who he traded to to obtain it why wouldnt u want to get scammers off the board...

its fishy if someone wont try to help get scammers off the board because the probably had something to do with the scamm. no one wants to be scammed so why cannot ruthvik come forward and say how he obtained the rogue from what man and what items he got etc... if he wont say who he got from its because he either scammed it or is protecting the scammer its not acceptable. its bullshit everyone will suck someones dick just because they have high post count i dont care if fking felix himself make a scam he should be accountable and someone should do something about it

i dont care if u have 12948712987k post still if u make a scamm expect to hear shit on board. Why cant he say how he obtained the rogue, only in trade etc... what man made this trade for this rogue come forward etc.

personally i dont know either party involved in this matter but scamm is happeing too much on this board and something need to be done or change board name to scamm4life

Now get off his back.[/b]
    Where is it confirmed ?

Anyway, if he got my old rogue in a trade... I dont care about this.
    Well, he is just stupid to buy an account hacked when Ive make a post in this forum. Buy an account means do some research.
    But the point is he said its not my rogue... The PD broken in level 71.... (Scammer broke it 5mins after I success to log and take back all my items). So the problem is that he lie and that's why I call him a scammer.
    If he got a my rogue in a trade, well, I call him only idiot.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

1. The rogue he is talking about isn't yours.
    2. You can't just call someone a scammer because you THINK they are lieing.
    3. Just because the personnal dagger was broken doesn't mean ANYTHING.

So in conclusion, you are calling him a scammer because you THINK he has your rogue which you lost in a hack and because he bought it from soneone else? Seriously, thats the most retarded thing i have heard in my life. Even if that was the case, that doesn't make him a scammer rofl. its up to him if he wants to research an account or not, not yours. If you don't care about your 'old rogue' then you wouldn't make topics calling ruth a scammer.

Read the whole topic after come back. kk ?
    See PSKYSOSIN's PM. And see how its strange that he sell this rogue... I dont think he is lieing. Im sure. If you want be sure too, simply read all things.
    PD broken at level 71... He sell at level 73. I've noticed that. So this rogue play on Manes and he XP. Don't see him.
    Why he said PD broken at level 71 by friend ? who care ? Just said PD broken. He just want that I cant match my rogue which dagger have been burn 5 minutes after I take items back and the rogue which he was selling (same rogue...).

I dont care about my rogue. But I care about people who fuck me

Have a "Successful Trades" with someone doesnt mean that this guy is trustable. 1 scam is enought.

BTW, I dont think this guy scam me, he should be a scammer's friend or something like that who try lie about a rogue to sell it (even if he know he was hacked)

Banned

I did not read the topics. I will not read the topics.

Because i have 1 thing to say to you, if the rogue is yours then you should be able to get it back EASILY.

So stop your whinning and contact CS and get infos changed.

Bye.

I buy this account. K2 dont give support.
    Bye.

all moderators come to defend ruthvik but u could solve this problem by making him disclose the characters name and who he traded with to obtain it... i understand maybe he dont wanna say rogue name in public for fear of banning cuz he wanna sell..
    some moderator can help with this or anything all ruthvik have to do is post a SS of said rogue and pm it to sedn i dont think thats too much to ask

also again if he bought this rogue legitly and he didnt know its a scammed acct why wouldnt he disclose the man he made trade with who is he trying to defend... to me it seem like he try to hide who he take the account from if its not scammed and its all legit what is the problem

i think its crap that people call to moderators for help but moderators dont even look at facts or the topic only go and defend high post holders or their butt buddies everyone should have to play by same rules...

if ruthvik would say he scammed by sedn and posted this topic im sure a million people would be saying ban plx sedn look he wont give any infos thus he is scammer and moderators would take care of situation

we need a fair ko4life all must play by same rules

I know what is the rogue's name. He tell it to Ironik on a PM.
    I was just waiting to see if he have balls to write here because I never see this name on Manes. And I ask some clannies, same.
    Buy a Name Change Scroll is expensive... Dont think you will do it to clear your name :P

IroniK

strange story no ?

Ruthvik2.0 never came in manes section
    selling lvl 73 without dagger naked ( he told me in pm ) 1 week after sednanref get his item back

Ruthvik2.0 told me in pm that the rogue was sold, so i hope that someone can post here and say "i have this rogue now" or if he lied me its one more reason to dont trust him

its lol to learn that 10482051 people hacked sednanref

im playing on manes since the first day, i never saw a lvl 73 named as he said me in PM, maybe he will put the name here

and resserGD dont try to help him without proof

thx bye

Banned

i HAVE played in this server
    pm reinhard im sure u know him since u played on manes so long
    now idc about my name nemore
    u already did a lot
    but u still got nothin against me
    cya

Yes you played on icemaill's char... and ?

Banned

oh fuckin god i give up

this time this rly is my last post

i can tell what u and ur friends will post
    and u rly cant do shit just cuz u have 10 ppl from ur clan post supporting for u
    GL

IroniK

its same for u

only friend ..

blabla

kthxbye

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast