Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Scammed by batman23

This is a discussion on Scammed by batman23 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive just been scammed by this guy for 430$ He has just sold me Warrior ID fortune from clan jackpot ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Validating
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Uk
    Posts
    69

    Default Scammed by batman23

    ive just been scammed by this guy for 430$

    He has just sold me Warrior ID fortune from clan jackpot in CW

    ko4life account name = batman23
    Adam treszczotko
    Poland
    Hajnowka
    Reja 8/2

    I sent money via Wu for naked warrior account , he has picked up the money and now disapeared.


    Is it possible to chargeback my credit card?

    Ive made contact with Wu telling them about this fraud and am waiting for reply

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    not Turkey
    Posts
    442

    Default

    You sent 430$ to a guy that SAID he has a warrior, has close to no posts in market section, can't even post a thread in market section and most of his posts are retarded spam.

    Sorry you got scammed, but common sense?

  3. #3
    Validating
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Uk
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    You sent 430$ to a guy that SAID he has a warrior, has close to no posts in market section, can't even post a thread in market section and most of his posts are retarded spam.

    Sorry you got scammed, but common sense?

    I have reported him to WU and I will get the police involved if I have to

    I have is name and address,,, I am just posting all this to hinder is activity

  4. #4
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    I have to agree With art here :P


    Also a smart thing to do: Avoid trading with polish - For some reason they have quite alot of scammers, I'm not saying any other country won't scam but I will say alot of the recent scams came from Poland.


    Btw, You won't be able to get your cash back - As it does not cover any illegal transaction since they do not cover virtual good's, Plus the service is suppose to be between people you trust.

    @ Your last post

    Yea police won't be able to do shit either since it's from another country. :P.

  5. #5
    Validating
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Uk
    Posts
    69

    Default

    I understand, I did what I could, nobody trade with this guy,,

  6. #6
    Senior Member goldentrigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warsaw - Poland
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    Also a smart thing to do: Avoid trading with polish - For some reason they have quite alot of scammers, I'm not saying any other country won't scam but I will say alot of the recent scams came from Poland.
    Or maybe stop listening to people from "Hell" ?
    Count how many polish scammers you know and compare with the number of other nations scammers before you say such thing.

    Not gonna comment on the scam issue because its obviously GiuS`s fault. Do a proper research before sending any money to anybody mate, friendly advice.
    Last edited by goldentrigger; 03-01-2010 at 06:23 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    Or maybe stop listening to people from "Hell" ?
    Count how many polish scammers you know and compare with the number of other nations scammers before you say such thing.

    Not gonna comment on the scam issue because its obviously GiuS`s fault. Do a proper research before sending any money to anybody mate, friendly advice.
    Why would I do the numbers, Go check the scam hall lmfao I counted over 30 and that's good enough for me on a rather small forum such as this, As I said in my other post that I'm not saying none of the other country's scam - But alot have been coming from Poland.

    Side note: Nice try on being a douche, Next time you should actually look up the info yourself before saying anything.



    Side note to GiUS - Also I would try to avoid people with @Live.com as their msn :P I dunno if this guy had it but another high number of people that scam use @live.com because their other emails are known xD.


    Also, You might wanna put this in cheaters section, as well as all the proof of the scam and I'm sure a mod will ban him forever .

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    I have to agree With art here :P


    Also a smart thing to do: Avoid trading with polish - For some reason they have quite alot of scammers, I'm not saying any other country won't scam but I will say alot of the recent scams came from Poland.

    :P.
    Try to make trades with known traders on ko4life - this can avoid you of getting scammed, not avoiding people from Poland.
    I'm from Poland and I have made many trades with polish and people from many other countries, so don't say all/most of polish people are scammers. The thing is: you mess with wrong people, you get scammed. It is hard to tell who is trustworthy person and who is scumbag. Do some research here about a person that you gonna trade with - it can help a bit. if you decide to do this kind of a transaction you always must count in a high risk that you might get scammed.
    Last edited by SubWoofer; 03-02-2010 at 07:55 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member goldentrigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warsaw - Poland
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Its not that hard to visit cheaters section : [email protected] - scammer ? and read this topic considering its
    a rather small forum such as this
    I was not trying to be a douche. I am just pointing out the facts.
    Thank you and bye bye.
    Last edited by goldentrigger; 03-01-2010 at 09:10 AM.

  10. #10
    Zilla
    Guest

    Default

    polish ppl are dirty

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    polish ppl are dirty
    Very intelligent and useful reply. Go back on tree, monkey

  12. #12
    Senior Member tommmay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    317

    Default

    sorry 2 hear man did u log into the account before u bought it 2 check it out

  13. #13
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    moved to the correct section.

  14. #14
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    I have a solution - Don't buy shit from anyone and don't fucking trust people period.




    I have been scammed once, in my entire online game life - That was on Runescape, Because I was a idiot and trusted someone - I got scammed, and ever since then I have never been scammed. :P.


    That was lemme see, 10- 11 years ago?

  15. #15
    Zilla
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SubWoofer View Post
    Very intelligent and useful reply. Go back on tree, monkey

    Ya and like your comment didn't sound racist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •