Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Scammed by jesse1234

This is a discussion on Scammed by jesse1234 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ?[/b] friends means rob or mikey people he said scammed perfection >.> srry didnt make that very clear...
Page: 9

chimera2888

?[/b]
    friends means rob or mikey people he said scammed perfection >.> srry didnt make that very clear

lmao if your seriouse about this so am i? theres a forest rght behind the building with a mian stair case entrance meet there on sunday ill be waiting there all day for you guys ill be the one in the blue bandana btw..and im not joking...msg me if your srsly bout this and well arrange sumthing.[/b]
    LMFAO HOOD SON YEYEYE CRIP HUH? dude i would fucking kick your ass so badly you little faggot

>AppleSauce<

rofl wat do we have here...

a mutherfuking Canuck Crip 8)

theperfection

u should convince your friend to give the items back .

chimera2888

LMFAO HOOD SON YEYEYE CRIP HUH? dude i would fucking kick your ass so badly you little faggot[/b]
    lolz kk

rofl wat do we have here...

a mutherfuking Canuck Crip 8)[/b]
    c'z up b'z down w00t w00t

u should convince your friend to give the items back .[/b]
    perfection man i would love to help you i really would but i think jesse already sold the items and spent the money not sure if the items arent sold yet though last time i checked he said the items did sell but he always lies to me with items and gaming and stuff so w.e. but i promise you ill do every thing i can to get your items back exept use force (srry i just cant hurt
    him :\) if he dose still have your items alright?
    i still feel bad though..you like runescape? if not w.e. ill still give you my old lvl 90 that i quit sent it to you in a pm i know thats a small price to pay but still i wanna help you bro i really do.
    but remeber im not making any promises that ill get your items back, im only promising that ill try my best w/o force
    once again my deepest regrets srry perfection

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

This situation is more complicated then you all know.

Ill explain myself later, first need to get ahold of frankie and perfection and jesse

theperfection

well its not complicated , all he gotto do is return my items and he is free to go.

LMFAO HOOD SON YEYEYE CRIP HUH? dude i would fucking kick your ass so badly you little faggot[/b]
    o.O this wanabe thug zerbs if you guys wana go fight these fools i wouldent mind meeting up wil yall ans going there with ya for a fight im only like 15-20mins away from them

theperfection

can someone check his ip if he made new account or not

chimera2888

can someone check his ip if he made new account or not[/b]
    lolz jesse just got back form newbronswik...and he moved now to mississauga and got a new computer....he already has a new ko4life account and is playing ko already again ip chek wont do anything since he has new ip anyways lolz...srry to break the bad news for ya

theperfection

ya sure , admins can work something

theperfection

check his ip again please.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

God mother fucking damn!! i was reading this post nearly 10 min ago and everytime i went to the next page, there was another page added onto this topic haha

Uzu

some mod cant stop this fool defending the scammer? its annoying, he has some special frens or what?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789