Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammer: DEATH2ALL

This is a discussion on Scammer: DEATH2ALL within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did you guys every think that possibly D2A hacked Dfalt's paypal account and then did all of this? just a ...
Page: 2

debwired

did you guys every think that possibly D2A hacked Dfalt's paypal account and then did all of this? just a thought..

Banned

Dfalt = Nathan Khan, Jill Khan, Robert Khan (family of scammer). He used [email protected] for MSN and [email protected] for his paypal address before when he scammed me for 725 dollars. He is from Buffalo , Grove , IL.

Just recently my friend Outlawzero has been charged back for 288 dollars thru paypal. And now he has different paypal address which [email protected] (Robert Khan).

He keep on changing his email addresses. Someday we will know your real address and put you in prison. Or the worse scenario will harm you scammer.[/b]
    awsome mate , <3 u for taht
    gotta phone paypal 1 more time

still D2A did not respon , wonder why ;D
    gotta send that to paypal

sexyrexy

cause unlike most people who quit he doesnt sit on the computer all day and read ko4life nonstop

Banned

cause unlike most people who quit he doesnt sit on the computer all day and read ko4life nonstop[/b]
    this topic is about 3 days old, why not just stfu?
    and i saw him already on,kid rofl

kost4ever

I can confirm , he scam me 680 $ im looking for a way to get back my money , i already give him item ...

Lord0fWar

why wont u just take this to the court. You got plenty of evidence to get him a nice trip to the jail. =P He wont stand a change. Stealing is always stealing even if its pixles

TheRealD2A Senior Member

Whats really funny...I have never baba shopped!!!!! I dont even have my computer any more! I dont live in buffalo grove, my MSN that was mine...is no longer mine, The warrior that was supposedly mine, never was mine! I had a 68 priest I played, before that a 71 warrior, I never baba shopped a damn thing from anyone of you. I am truly sorry for what happened to yall, but it never was and never will be the true D2A.

I havent even played in over a month or so since I was forced to sell my laptop!!! It may have been longer, but I cant remember right now. Again, it doewnt so much matter to me, since I dont play, but I wanted to send my apologies to those who got screwed over in my name!!!

I dont know who got my MSN, my KO4life or my actual personal use email, but it sucks. Word to the wise, never use the same password for all your stuff, as I did, and though I didnt lose anything, well not much anyway, my good name was used to take peoples items. I support yall if you try and go after robert kahn, he screwed a buncha folks, but it wil still be hard to prove anything with everything being virtual items all. So good luck guys, and I hope yall get whats coming to you!

lekebekois

me n gabone1 got pwn&#39;d also I guess :angry: But WTF isn&#39;t this guy banned from ko4life already ? Didn&#39;t he scam enough people yet? I&#39;d like an admin to seriously tell me they actually did something about it ?

http://www.jdhosts.net/lekebekois/autre/DEATH2ALL.jpg
    Transaction suspended and few time later he cancelled it..
    (I would like someone to PM me or at least say here what to tell Paypal in order to get the money back?).

lekebekois

almost forgot.. when I (we) got pwn&#39;d (I thought he was a good buyer at first), I also gaved him my in-game account because it was not sellable and... anyway..

it is Dfalt or W/e, the scamming D2A. it only haves less then 30K np&#39;s so if you ever see a 66 rogue selling on ares (or maybe lower if he de&#39;lvls it), BEWARE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12