Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammer--> FaithLezz (Vlein)

This is a discussion on Scammer--> FaithLezz (Vlein) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by fearkram Aight guys this Vlein guy is tryin to make an offer for my rogue for everything ...
Page: 2

Vlein

Originally posted by fearkram
    Aight guys this Vlein guy is tryin to make an offer for my rogue for everything for 500usd...gave me his msn [email protected] said we should talk in there...what do you guys think??? USD WU or Paypal???which one is secure and not being scammed???
    wha?.. :blink:

xAraChNiDx

Fearkram, safest is not to deal with him at all, hes stealing accounts from as many ppl as he can.

only offering in pm, and while he says he doesnt play anymore he certainly stays active on the forum.

He provided dodgy photoshopped screenshots of payment to a friend of mine in order to get him to divulge details for his account. He still has the pm's from Vlein in his pm's inbox. I'm going to get him to post some of the pms here so vlein can drop the "im getting wrongly accused" "i dont even play anymore" bullshit and get the fuck off the forum.

in short do not sell to this scamming tard.

gtaguy

:gunarek:

i give item and coins MrzLies .... not vlien ..... i think is MrzLies is scammer

eot

Vlein

Originally posted by :gunarek:
    i give item and coins MrzLies .... not vlien ..... i think is MrzLies is scammer

eot
    oooo owned, fuck u mrs lies
    u lyker pretending to be vlein? i know im sexy but cmon, takin it too far

Shadow

Originally posted by Vlein
    sweet, guess im scamming everywhere and im not even playing anymore *:huh:
    you guys sure its vlein and not vlien or something?
    I can take a ss of u pming me that msn before u scammed me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12