Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Scrumptious from Girakon

This is a discussion on Scrumptious from Girakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i lost DS +8, PS +6, dual ROL.........the list goes on. without giving info out >.< so, i have to ...
Page: 3

TopCat

i lost DS +8, PS +6, dual ROL.........the list goes on. without giving info out >.<

so, i have to say this. IT&#39;S YOUR OWN FAULT ICY :S........sorry for u r loss tho :S

but that still makes the scammer a fukin cunt.

BAN THE CUNT!!!!![/b]
    +1

ban this dick .. people who have no respect for others belonging should be trated accordingly!!

i think i believe it./.....scammer!

TopCat

Why GG like delicious party with him?

cuz they dont think hes scammer

and cuz hes got full gear lol hes their only priest..

qunix

Many time ago he also scammed 2 good friends of mine . Tjokis ( Vageta ) and Snak3d . I dont have proofs but i believe them .

i wont be replying nemore ty <3[/b]
    I really hate when people say shit like this, and then keep right on replying.....now that I&#39;ve said that it&#39;s time to find my ban stick, as the story provided seems truthful to me, and you just seem like a complete idiot.

I really hate when people say shit like this, and then keep right on replying.....now that I&#39;ve said that it&#39;s time to find my ban stick, as the story provided seems truthful to me, and you just seem like a complete idiot.[/b]
    Heh :P

Gramps and bluez are both sharers on Scrumptious. Gramps quit the account, Bluez still plays it.

Jim is the owner, by Scrumptious he means jim.
    btw, Jim is banned from ko4life for some reason Idk, but bluez was trying to sell his account which is clearly against ko4life rules [/b]
    this is real bluez now, i didnt know wat he was doing, like i gave him my id and pw of my ko4life acct i thought he just wanted to sell his acct didnt know bout the scamming and da shit, and kinda hillarious bcz i was out of my city like 2 days bcz of the birthday of my brother im kinda sick atm i dont wanna listen more bullshit bout me knowing i didnt do anything, I wont say anything against the mods if they want to bann me or somthing but if u do that, just ban the acct do not ban the ip bcz i have some fun at the forum, well the pw of the acct is changed right now, c u guys later.

edit : i just read the topic again and theres no true proofs about jim/me/gramps or any sharer of scrump scamming som1 theres no convo thing or the shit, but just for safety i changed the pw of this acct and i wont give it again to any 1

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

this is real bluez now, i didnt know wat he was doing, like i gave him my id and pw of my ko4life acct i thought he just wanted to sell his acct didnt know bout the scamming and da shit, and kinda hillarious bcz i was out of my city like 2 days bcz of the birthday of my brother im kinda sick atm i dont wanna listen more bullshit bout me knowing i didnt do anything, I wont say anything against the mods if they want to bann me or somthing but if u do that, just ban the acct do not ban the ip bcz i have some fun at the forum, well the pw of the acct is changed right now, c u guys later.

edit : i just read the topic again and theres no true proofs about jim/me/gramps or any sharer of scrump scamming som1 theres no convo thing or the shit, but just for safety i changed the pw of this acct and i wont give it again to any 1[/b]
    Is it your real char? you bought it or what cuz I can&#39;t imagine you spending real money for it.

is the char of jim some friend i meet in logos i was pking sometimes with that acct when i had nothing to do, he asked me for my ko4life acct so he could sell the acct (bcz of my vouchs and da thing), and frankie u r right i wont spend never more than a premiun in a game xD for two things i cant buy via WU bcz im just 16 years old and bcz i dont go that much of money so...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

is the char of jim some friend i meet in logos i was pking sometimes with that acct when i had nothing to do, he asked me for my ko4life acct so he could sell the acct (bcz of my vouchs and da thing), and frankie u r right i wont spend never more than a premiun in a game xD for two things i cant buy via WU bcz im just 16 years old and bcz i dont go that much of money so...[/b]
    But you know the last rule of Felix:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=216614

I bet you knew about it, so why you decided to share your KO4Life acc? :blink:

i didnt know i didnt read the rules or anything and i put on my post if i deserve a ban bring it on ._.

Icy

edit : i just read the topic again and theres no true proofs about jim/me/gramps or any sharer of scrump scamming som1 theres no convo thing or the shit, but just for safety i changed the pw of this acct and i wont give it again to any 1[/b]
    i never said you or gramps scammed me
    and for a convo what you mean like me giving him my account info?
    cause if thats it when i get home i will post the msn convo we had its not a big deal

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

just noticed the topic for the first time ><. I have not logged Scrumptious for over 3 weeks and i think im done playing him. i had nothing to do with this "scamming" or anything at all so dont get me into this

i never said you or gramps scammed me
    and for a convo what you mean like me giving him my account info?
    cause if thats it when i get home i will post the msn convo we had its not a big deal[/b]
    its allrigth then, like frankie said O.o i&#39;ll get my ban anyways bcz i broke the rule to give my ko4life acct to him well what is done is done. cya i think ._.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast