Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt

This is a discussion on Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ofcourse Lecter everyone is blind just like me. You finally made a topic xD sad that u havent done it ...
Page: 2

Ofcourse Lecter everyone is blind just like me. You finally made a topic xD sad that u havent done it before so my movie topic would have been clear.
    If any1 wanna read about that whole story check my movie topics thats all.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...232328&st=0
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...240482&st=0
    Short version here:
    Call it a scam if u want. Taking glass belt after 10 months playing with you yup suck ass. Suck ass that i haven't left faster cuz i wouldnt have to work my ass off to get you YOUR items from isi.
    As i said if im such a bad ass scammer how's come im still buying premium for people in Poland and they never ever lost anything. Like J4gger when he was leader of BloodLine? I could disband that clan if i wanted. Also after i left i have payback Proximo what i lended from him. If i was such a scammer i would keep it wouldn't I? All in all have fun thats gonna be a long topic.[/b]
    it but rules was different and u BROKE RULES</span>, get use to it finaly ! ![/b]
    You are so pitiful

Well when you vexed left the clan you took elf belt + something else with you after what 2 months ? 3 months? I&#39;ve been the most active sin in that clan for 10 monts so

pzdr[/b]
    FIrst u played in clan for 9 mothns.
    Second vexed still playing in clan.
    You stoped be active after when u got glass belt(exp exp exp)

Well when you vexed left the clan you took elf belt + something else with you after what 2 months ? 3 months? I&#39;ve been the most active sin in that clan for 10 monts so

pzdr[/b]
    I didnt quit so I didnt take

Ya sure i went inactive. To bad i&#39;ve killed more bosses in this clan then you. Now kkthxbb im sick of speaking bullshit im out of this. I never scammed any1. Here we just took what we deserve nothing more. I won&#39;t respond to you from now on check the movie topics as i said for any1 here who wanna find out the true.

Rules Lecter rules. Why did u guys bug than? h34r:

Ya sure i went inactive. To bad i&#39;ve killed more bosses in this clan then you. Now kkthxbb im sick of speaking bullshit im out of this. I never scammed any1. Here we just took what we deserve nothing more. I won&#39;t respond to you from now on check the movie topics as i said for any1 here who wanna find out the true.

Rules Lecter rules. Why did u guys bug than? h34r:[/b]
    Totaly Crap.You talking bullshit.
    Ask anyone who played/playing in bloodline, who killed much much more. ME > you.

So shiru You are talkig shit bout our clan but You forgot about your behaviour. I remember very good situations when there were few ppl from our clan running at bow and when they asked you to add they you answer was like: "ok but if there will be any drop it is only for me..." ,when you was in party at bowl with intron and then droped roc you didn&#39;t give him any money . So pls don&#39;t try to show here how poor you are and how bad and sensless are our clan members.
    Oh i almost forgot, i hope this glass you scammed from our clan will help you in cz...[/b]
    100% truth .. i think he remember what he told To me when i want party in Bowl.."ok but if there will be any drop it is only for me..." he was in j4gger.. after 2 mint J4gger qit u r party and we will made new one and we try add u but u didnt accept I&#39;t. and u always KS us...[/b]
    +1
    shiru was a good guy but after he hit 80 he turned out to be totaly different person[/b]
    shiru in few words: before server has started u accepted rules in bloodline. u broke rules, so u are scammer. who cares what u have done for a clan? there are rules, u accepted: u broke = u are scammer, go to hell[/b]

I devsered to kill a men , so i kild him but Hey i broke the law to killing some one :-o dam now i go to jail even that guy i kild was a bad man
    so jota
    bloodycurse is right :-o[/b]
    U are making me to correct your words, admit it that u made a mistake and thats all.[/b]

Banned

now all know about he is kid and scammer.

IronSeba

scamer aq

funny is that shiru was the best assasin in bloodline. Im not talking only about his cz skills. He was making exp parties, he was scouting, he was coming on isilion, he gave nps to the clan... and all he got was glass and wp. In few words he did alot for bloodline clan and his members. Normaly if he would leave w\o words of anger every resonable ppl and friends would say ok shiru np. u earned them have some fun at humen side. But u act like band of greedy bastards. And we r not talking here about iron belt nor iron neck ._.[/b]
    imo unless it was like the next day that he left after getting the items.. then woop de doo. [/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    QUOTE(PartyPLZZ @ Jul 1 2008, 11:36 PM) *
    scammers will be scammers...[/b]
    the polish retard from Warsaw made a speech . Btw where is my 100$ ? [/b][/quote]

COMING FROM THE PERSON I ALWAYS DISLIKED FOR BEING DICK:

I agree, when i was in Insanity the only reason bloodline would get isiloon would be because Shiru&#39;s drains, he always died for it and got the drop most of the time.[/b]
    I think i can post many quotes here too but whats the point.

And SevenDays posts how dare any1 who selled clan drop bitch that i took what i deserve huh?

I knew i won&#39;t keep my promise to not post XD

Before Toja and Brabux joined bloodline they knew rulez: you quit clan - you give back clan item to another member from clan.
    So after they quitted the clan,they didn&#39;t give back clan items Wp and glass belt, they kept and trying to explain themselves: "we deserve for it"
    Toja and Brabux maybe u deserve it but rules was different and u broke them so you are scammers for us.

There is a lot ppl who didnt break rules and only one person before Shiru broke rules.
    E.g., Intron when he quitted ko, he should have sold skiele belt(clan item) but he didnt do that, and he gave it to another clan member.
    Xargos when he was hacked should have had sold his char, but he didnt and he left char in clan(ofc donated np). In this way he paid the clan for items he got(skiele + rol)
    Fegut shouldnt give back skiele belt when he quitted clan, but he was loyal and he gave back that item to clan.
    (they only got Lucas and Fegut 2x warrior earring, but they really deserv it. They was 90% on boss, and a lot of clan members decided to give that 2x errings to lucas and Fegut)
    Why BlackPhatnom, Laps, Hypnofuka, Kuman, Hakael, Regis, Flupy, DivineWrith, Pawlo, Scarface, Zwierzak, 4nismo, Ihex, ClawFinger and many another ppl who played in Bloodline gave back items to clan when they quitted ko.
    They also were coming for isi,scaut eslant.
    They kept their words and gave back clan item.

So for sure: Shiru aka Toja and aka Brabux are scammers for us(bloodline)
    and for another Polish players who left on Girakon.

I should have made topic long time ago(shiru is my countryman that was a reason why i didnt made topic before)
    but today he made topic(cheaters) about my clan so he prove that he deserves for nothing.

Toja is young (16-17 years old), maybe he will quit girakon and change server, so this info is
    for another ppl who are going to believe words and loyality Toja.
    p.s I changed my mind, and from now on, I will always call you (Toja) scammer.[/b]
    Shiru is a scammer, because we had ally with Bloodline
    (the same Team speak) we know rules bloodline,
    He broke rules so he is a scammer.

funny is that shiru was the best assasin in bloodline. Im not talking only about his cz skills. He was making exp parties, he was scouting, he was coming on isilion, he gave nps to the clan... and all he got was glass and wp. In few words he did alot for bloodline clan and his members. Normaly if he would leave w\o words of anger every resonable ppl and friends would say ok shiru np. u earned them have some fun at humen side. But u act like band of greedy bastards. And we r not talking here about iron belt nor iron neck ._.[/b]
    Yeap he was the best rogue in clan, becouse we had only 2 assasin in clan. Anyway he has skill(toja)
    Puzjel u dont know what he did in clan. You need to ask Ashtaroth/Seba. He can tell u all about Toja&#39;s behaviour
    Shiru break rulez that all.
    He realy can give back glass belt, but when he realized that item can get Zafira, he change his mind.
    He dont like Zafira and zafira didnt like him. After when Toja want give back glass belt(we want only this item) his sharer Brabux (27 years old man) said no. If Toja want to be fair he should give back item.
    No one cry about glass belt and wp, we are just angry for brabux and him // Very lame reason to quit clan after 9 months of playing with us.(Toja u know, u want go human site after when u hit 80 level, Jarek aka Brabux was only waiting for reason and he found<admin took his CA on ts and Brabux quit clan) :blink:
    About friends, my friend was Brabux aka Jarek, sharer with Toja.
    But now what he do? He using bad words to my another friend Andzin, bad words about his familly and him. Why he do it coz he lost vs ... that pathetic. But for 9 mothns he never said bad words.
    Of course all people who playing(the same clan,hum site,old folks) with Shiru,they will defence him. Its normal.
    We speak out about Shiru becouse all should know who is Shiru, his loyality and real face.[/b]
    He started to come back to isi when we had an ally with Sapientes.
    True, when Toja got glass belt, started to exp all the time. Stopped scouting eslant.
    And how many times u couldnt wait 10-15 mint for isi, and u said "i need to sleep to wake up at mornig,school etc"[/b]
    I agree, when i was in Insanity the only reason bloodline would get isiloon would be because Shiru&#39;s drains, he always died for it and got the drop most of the time.[/b]
    How u know it? You was in drain party? You notice always who first put drain?
    and ofc u forgot about: Kuman, Kidler, Labobik, Mario, Xargos, Valzur, Diemv, Victor, Sophistic, 4nismo and another assassins(from example sapientes and oblivion) who were draining isi and died too.[/b]

"Why now u are trying to explain to everyone that u deserve it, maybe u deserve it but rules was different and u BROKE RULES, get use to it finaly ! !"
    You are scammer all Polish players know it(Girakon)

rules is rules...u broke this...Dont be Greedy master

Yup i think every polish player on Girakon knows that i took glass belt. After 10 months (or nine and a half w/e). But they still trust me and i haven&#39;t scam any1 yet. I have acces to many accounts like Fobia&#39;s Puzjel&#39;s J4GGER&#39;s or Bryku&#39;s ask them if they lost anything. The only two guys i care about in BloodLine now after u marged with Oblivion [ZOMG XD what a shame] are Gruby and Proximo(Darek). Rest of you proved that you are two faced bitches. (I mean the active ones cuz i have never heard a bad word from some of the old crew. One more thing you care so much about me thanks thats nice but how&#39;s come u dont care about poor Boomber? He took IB after 2 months and u dont seems to care about it. :wub: :wub: h34r:

Yup i think every polish player on Girakon knows that i took glass belt. After 10 months (or nine and a half w/e). But they still trust me and i haven&#39;t scam any1 yet. I have acces to many accounts like Fobia&#39;s Puzjel&#39;s J4GGER&#39;s or Bryku&#39;s ask them if they lost anything. The only two guys i care about in BloodLine now after u marged with Oblivion [ZOMG XD what a shame] are Gruby and Proximo(Darek). Rest of you proved that you are two faced bitches. (I mean the active ones cuz i have never heard a bad word from some of the old crew. One more thing you care so much about me thanks thats nice but how&#39;s come u dont care about poor Boomber? He took IB after 2 months and u dont seems to care about it. :wub: :wub: h34r:[/b]
    haha u always miss facts,
    Boomber (old player) quit ko(in December, so 5 mothns), and he gave ib to his friend Kaboom,
    (but kaboom dont deserv for it (almost 90% players agree with this)
    Kaboom was banish from clan(after he join Oblivion and quit ko)
    So there is no reason to make topic about him -> he quit ko
    and it was difrent situation.
    Btw you are jealous about fusion with Oblivion?
    I heard also that Puzjel havent got any char(only sharing with one guy &#39;mage&#39 he quit game.
    Jager changed password.
    So keep going, try to explain why you scammed items :lol:

p.s You realy want to know what Darek(Proximo) thinking about you?

Most people don&#39;t follow that rule bloody baba, some do, some don&#39;t. Just the way some people are.

Explain why i took my stuff with me? Whats here to be explained? Took them cuz i&#39;ve worked for em get over it. And you should seriously read ur own forum before u say a word. About that "account thingy" Puzjel sold the warrior. I have no idea about J4GGER changing pass cuz i have no use in logging his account. I&#39;ve just tried to show something but it&#39;s obviously hard to put something in ur "old" as you said head. As you said once on team speak, KO made your IQ fall down a lot. I think its to low now dude. It&#39;s like Teletubies show. I have to keep saying the thing over and over again and u still can&#39;t get it: so here you go one more time.

A: Because I worked MY ASS OFF TO HELP BLOODLINE and when i left i took the items i EARNED with me.

h34r:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast