Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Since it wont let me post in hall of shame

This is a discussion on Since it wont let me post in hall of shame within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sancte just close this topic only more flame will come out of it the truth WILL come out though....
Page: 5

sancte just close this topic only more flame will come out of it the truth WILL come out though.

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    WOW this topic is filled with so many dicksuckers and dumbass pricks that it actually amazed me that it got to 4 pages without being closed.

JollyGreenGiant you're the dumbest little kid for thinking you can type whatever without any convincing proof and just believe everyone will trust you because of "YOUR WORD". Grow up fucking immature kid no body knows you except your gayass suck ups that think you're cool because you've done a topic like this one. AND I'm not even going to go on over your inteligence level in risks of causing too much damage to your brain cells. You wouldn't even understand it anyway, it goes further than your top level of comprehending. Good thing your butt buddies made you look "Trustable and not so bad" in the topic huh.

FromTheDarkness, nigga, you're a lame guy. I was posting that shit because I was pointing out the other guy's stupidity for making a dumb topic like this one. But with your last reply, you made me realize your even more retarded than the guy accusing you...

GOSH is it so hard to make sense over these forums these days? Can somebody tell me what happened to the good old smart community? Seriously, I feel like all the people around here are now 15 year old stoner kids going around tryna post the dumbest shit.
    This guys got to much brain then sense Typically like the law inocent till proven guilty

If you hear some mother fucker is a sex offender are u gonna let him next to your kids just because there is no proof. Thats right u wont now gtfo and listen to the bloke because cause i kno he doesnt make false accusations

Jolly, I'm chill and all with you, but one word describes your attitude this whole thread; immaturity.

Yea we get that he scammed you, but if you're going to make a thread here it would be nice if you posted enough evidence to get him banned so that he doesn't scam other people. Just simply saying "it's my word against yours, and we know my word is so legit blah blah blah" isn't enough. Even if I "said" someone was a scammer I would need appropriate evidence.

You've been dissing everyone who has a neutral standpoint on this thread and I honestly think it needs to end.

@Tommy, to put your analogy into better terms:
    If you heard some high, drug addicted clown say your neighbor's a sex offender...
    Of course you're not going to let him near your kids - but you're going to want to see a bit more evidence before you sell your house and move to another neighborhood.

No offense to anyone - I'm just trying to get a point across.

I worry about reputation abuse this community will have in the future.

listen i told a moderator to close this.

meaning i know what i know w/o any proof and i never wanted him to get banned (even though he should) as i stated in my like 5th reply. just wanted people to know what happened to me and would take my word for it.

thing after all the transactions and me going first and spending over 70$ wouldn't expect that from you. enough with this proof idc anymore.

tommy your such a boss. <3 you

AND for immaturity yes its the internet i'm allowed to be immature. not like i get butthurt by people saying im immature over the internet ON A MMORPG forum, i'm a troll just like the rest of you.

NOW with that said. go ahead trade with him idc. all my friends know whats up so i can care less about whoever he trades w/ next so please just close this topic i already resolved it NOT by darkness but through my bank.

he knows what he did. and he did it with the wrong person.

sorry for no evidence but now i got msn convos saved automatically and everything i know what to do when it happens next time.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Jolly, I'm chill and all with you, but one word describes your attitude this whole thread; immaturity.

Yea we get that he scammed you, but if you're going to make a thread here it would be nice if you posted enough evidence to get him banned so that he doesn't scam other people. Just simply saying "it's my word against yours, and we know my word is so legit blah blah blah" isn't enough. Even if I "said" someone was a scammer I would need appropriate evidence.

You've been dissing everyone who has a neutral standpoint on this thread and I honestly think it needs to end.

@Tommy, to put your analogy into better terms:
    If you heard some high, drug addicted clown say your neighbor's a sex offender...
    Of course you're not going to let him near your kids - but you're going to want to see a bit more evidence before you sell your house and move to another neighborhood.

No offense to anyone - I'm just trying to get a point across.
    in another case
    a true sex offender /scammer at its worst

fair enough u pay get item then a chargeback comes you dont kno the full story yet

but when someone sends you the money you log off never to be seen again thats scamming at its worst got the motive that your just a plain old scammer nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    in another case
    a true sex offender /scammer at its worst

fair enough u pay get item then a chargeback comes you dont kno the full story yet

but when someone sends you the money you log off never to be seen again thats scamming at its worst got the motive that your just a plain old scammer nothing more.
    First off I haven't read much into this thread, and I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say here.

Secondly - I have nothing against either of you, but when you act like this, expect to get responses you don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    LOLZ PLEASE LET ME KNOW THESE 4 OTHER PEOPLE i DIDNT know how to chargeback SINCE i traded with you and im going to make sure its going to happen............baddie you mad cause i know how to charge back you fag? go eat a dick.....bb no ones trading w/ you anymore cuzzzzzz
    my word > your word bb goodluck trying to get people to trade with you scammer....lmao!!!! your really mad cause you fucked w/ the wrong ko4lifer BECAUSE i know everyone bb
    OH and as everyone says post proof please? lulzzzzzzzz seriously making me lol
    who the fuck are you??????
    4 Posts in a row with no one else posting in between

^^^
    THAT is what I'm talking about. I don't care about evidence, I don't care about scammers, if you want people to take you seriously you don't do the above.

I agree with what you're trying to do Jolly, the way you're doing it is just.. dumb.

point is the guy is trying to sell gbs at 3.3/3.4 WHY? cause he can't get anyone to buy from him anymore -.- thing i understand where your coming from but still you know me thats how i act. but as i said issue was resolved NOT by fromthedarkness but by my bank and i showed proof i paid him, he has yet to show anything. so whats the point and i even know you think this guys shady as you said. but since he scammed me now he has no customers. point blank dont fuck with me and my money lol.

anyways im outtie cheers! have fun still mod close this thread

oh and for the other guy he scammed hopefully your charge-back gets successful as mine did.

Yeye i know thats how you are. my point was to try to get you to chill out. you were on everyones balls for no reason.

I guess yeah my bad to everyone I was angry at the time. my deepest apologies.

-BeastlyBoB

going out see ya !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345