Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Slay3rs

This is a discussion on Slay3rs within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Enough.......
Page: 2

Banned

Enough....

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Towner First of all i dont give a shit if ur a top guild , i dont give a shit if ur the best players on logos, But who the fuck do u guys think u r? U think we care who the fuck u guys r or do naw, man so stfu and get ur fucken clan straighted out . just cuz ur in top 5 dont mean shit. soo stop talking like ur getting treated like shit just cuz ur on top and u say were jealous .. rofl

First of all , not all ppl are so sick and addicted like u dumbs ...
    and second , we don't give a shit about grade , cuz we are not pking at all...
    And ... not ppl from sub clan were ks'ing us...there were 2 from main u dumb...
    It's your problem cuz u are sick so u never sleeping or u dun have a life...

:P :P :P :P :P

T0wn3R

Originally posted by Jay

Well, if you logically think about it.. they are old skool people from ares... they have been on ares from day ( most of them ) .. and ares is a very very old server... if u compare server starts from bak in the day to nowdays its a LOT different.. now we got all quests n shit n wht not.. bak in the day they had practically nothing compared to now... and seeing as slayers are made up of mostly server hoppers like u ( correct me if i'm wrong but havent u been hopped to every server known to usko and left it as soon as it got hard?) .. u guys knw blind folded wht to do on a new server.. they are still getting use to it.. and most of them have lifes.. just because u stayed up for 24hrs and used xp scroll and got 60 fast doesnt mean shit.... it only means how much this game > life.. nothin more.. *

but then again by the time most people get 63+'s u n ure "peeps" will be gone to new server.. even though u say u wont ^^ ..

right now it doesnt mean shit who has the "dragon" and who doesnt... and i laugh at whoever makes new topics asking who has symbols n who has most np n most lvl .. just shows how many 12 yr old kids r playing on the server ^^ gn *

/flame on
    Well, first i know they are old shool and shits but it don't make them better than we all. They played 1 account till 70 and got 500k-1m nps. I played in every server till 62-65 and got 100k-300k in each server and if im not wrong its MUCH more time playing lvling and pking.
    I never left a server because it turn hard. If you wan't i can tell u why i left each server, but it isn't because it turn hard. For example when i stoped play pathos i was still top 2 and still killing lot of people naked (because i was hacked).
    About open topics i just put an topic about "congratulations slay3rs for CSW" and a mod closed it... why? if in all the subforums (ALL) are posts like that when a clan get the castle. You are Jay the guy who was playing in edana right? well i remember there Fear put a topic when we got the castle with Cathastrophe.

Maybe i don't have the reazon but i think it isn't just that they come and say us noobs when we was playing from 3 years ago too, when we played 10+ hours per day for this 3 years, maybe more than them. You can say i haven't life well it isn't true, i play 10+hours per day but the day have 24 hours :P

T0wn3R

Originally posted by LaFamilia
    First of all , not all ppl are so sick and addicted like u dumbs ...
    and second , we don't give a shit about grade , cuz we are not pking at all...
    And ... not ppl from sub clan were ks'ing us...there were 2 from main u dumb...
    It's your problem cuz u are sick so u never sleeping or u dun have a life...

:P *:P *:P *:P *:P
    I can show you photos of real life (partys, beach, or just with friend), i can show you a photo of my graduates of 1 of the best hight schools in mexico. If it still be a dumb without life then idk what is have a life.
    As i said, you aren't pking, you aren't lvling, you aren't doing anything just searching macroers around the map for search any slayer and post it in the forum.

I know they are from main clan, im not talking about this special case. They just ksed 40 apos and you are crying.

The only dumb are u :P

Banned Senior Member

Closed it cause ever since Olympia people always do "First grade x clan, first item on server, first xxx drops, first warder etc" Not really needed, if you got the castle then good for you but dont need a thread about every accomplishment

T0wn3R

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Closed it cause ever since Olympia people always do "First grade x clan, first item on server, first xxx drops, first warder etc" *Not really needed, if you got the castle then good for you but dont need a thread about every accomplishment
    Its ok, i just say im not the only, it happens in each server in each subforum. But you are the moderator if you considers it would be closed then i respect your autorithy :lol:

For the rest of people:
    Well i don't gonna flame more, i said all i have to say. Now is your turn, come on call me 12yo inmature guy, call me noob, i gonna still having fun ingame you can waste your energy in the forum xd

rofl "Only" .... h43r: stupid

T0wn3R

Originally posted by LaFamilia
    rofl "Only" .... h43r: stupid
    ok, teach me english :wub:

Banned Senior Member

First of all , did we ever said something agaist ur clan without proofs ? NO!

Here are some nice SS ...

Just read the chat ...

They starting to ks :

Banned

Originally posted by Morian
    sorry for that but cholitazteca was Excited for get his shell , he just wanna get 40 apos -.- it's not gonna happen again
    GROBS, as stated above I believe Morian already said sorry for them.And reason why, So please tell your clannies to end this thread here...

P.S Stop bumping it Flippy , honestly.

those slayers guys are bad boys

zZSexyReplayZz

h43r:

Internet pervert Senior Member

.__________________.

To slayers: in my personal opinion~ You guys get no respect cuz ur leader is a noob .____. and u'll keep on getting "xxx on slayers koxp'ing" if u keep on adding people to your clan without really been able to control them or keep a check on them to know they are not cheating ~

Banned

Originally posted by Gamerkun
    .__________________.

To slayers: in my personal opinion~ You guys get no respect cuz ur leader is a noob .____. *and u'll keep on getting "xxx on slayers koxp'ing" if u keep on adding people to your clan without really been able to control them or keep a check on them to know they are not cheating ~
    u tell him that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast