Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Slay3rs

This is a discussion on Slay3rs within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, my conversations with him go like this: Erick : I got castle! Me : So what? If u want ...
Page: 3

Internet pervert Senior Member

Well, my conversations with him go like this:

Erick : I got castle!
    Me : So what? If u want money gold bars go for 5$ on the babashop~
    Erick : Well, my clan is grade 3!
    Me : So? U got a full clan~ 36+ , simple math around 4k each and u got urself a nice armband.
    Erick : We got top 1
    Me : So? U got rogues that rushed to spike or u go pk in big groups o.O
    Erick : I own!
    Me : As a matter of fact u suk, only reason ppl couldnt kill u in Pathos, is because u outgear and outlevel them and u were too much of a pussy to take some gear off to level up things and make it a fair fight.
    Erick : My clan is top 1 ^^
    Me : You are helpless.

So~ I thought that maybe posting here would make some of his clannies talk some sense into him o.O

Banned

So... What you want him to do, fight without pauldron / pads ? 1 ring / 1 earring etc..? Or moreorless take a lvling break and let every1 get 65 and he stay 60 ?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Gamerkun
    Well, my conversations with him go like this:

Erick : I got castle!
    Me : So what? If u want money gold bars go for 5$ on the babashop~ *
    Erick : Well, my clan is grade 3!
    Me : So? U got *a full clan~ 36+ , simple math around 4k each and u got urself a nice armband.
    Erick : We got *top 1 *
    Me : So? U got rogues that rushed to spike or u go pk in big groups o.O
    Erick : I own!
    Me : As a matter of fact u suk, only reason ppl couldnt kill u in Pathos, is because u outgear and outlevel them and u were too much of a pussy to take some gear off to level up things and make it a fair fight.
    Erick : My clan is top 1 ^^
    Me : You are helpless.

So~ I thought that maybe posting here would make some of his clannies talk some sense into him o.O
    :lol:

zZSexyReplayZz

:wub: we r getting all and i think that all dont like that ,,, so ? n00bs : -_-

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    So... What you want him to do, fight without pauldron / pads ? 1 ring / 1 earring etc..? Or moreorless take a lvling break and let every1 get 65 and he stay 60 ?
    Not even close to that~ just ask the person he is fighting what's his AP, AC and HP~ and gear off to balance the fight. That's how we used to do it on Olympia o.O (or at least the warriors i used to fight with)

Otherwise it's not a "vs" to see who is better, it's just to see who's got better items. Unless he is fighting a warrior with a diferent build (this applies to giga users vs raptor users, STR warrior vs Hp warriors and the such). Staying behind on levels is stupid, BUT fighting a lvl 60-63 warrior with chitins+6/+7 and no uniques besides WP or RoCs in some cases, being a lvl 65 with shells+7 , giga+7 , IB , IN, and dual WE is not really a fight, right?

And ~ to SexyReplay, I'm a lover not a hater~ I talk about Eric and "the way he is running his clan" not about the clan itself.

Why?

Cuz i know him from way back when everyone abused him on the cybercafe i used to hang out at. And if anything i don't just point out his mistakes ~ i tell him how to get better.

lol deus i liek how u say he should even it up the debuff stars sayin should he fight w/o pauldron/pads or 5 lvls lower like its so hard to figure out what "even" means.

zZSexyReplayZz

this topic have name Slayers and is for that all n00bs hate us oke xD not erick i dont think so that erick is a n00b or i dont stay in this clan.. him give items for all some sh1ts do that i dont like but. same for me :P if i have clan or no i havent problem cuz all items that i have i got solo with my bro TheLosTSoul :P only i dont like that always say slayers koxp slayers dup slayers n00b only cuz we r getting all ...

The topic might be about Slayers, but from them~ i only know his leader o.O

So , why should I talk about people who I don't know? Isn't that stupid? O.o

And nobody said this topic was "specially" made for noobs to shittalk about ur clan O.O

And the main reason i call erick a noob is because people who say they own when they are not even close to being above average really ARE noobs o.o

zZSexyReplayZz

im exp ^_^ do pm with him

Why pm him~ I'm just posting cuz I don't have any anime left to see and I already read all the Air Gear manga that's out T___T

Banned

The topic might be about Slayers, but from them~ i only know his leader o.O

So , why should I talk about people who I don't know? Isn't that stupid? O.o

And nobody said this topic was "specially" made for noobs to shittalk about ur clan O.O

And the main reason i call erick a noob is because people who say they own when they are not even close to being above average really ARE noobs o.o
    Suggest u should just hardcore on dRaCkFaCk and even out things personally with erick for once and for all.
    Good idea ? B)

If i had time to hardcore a char i would've created one, don't u think?

Studies+work+fansubing = no time to make a char i can be proud of ~

PS: I'm just waiting for Drack to get his hands on a giga then i'll vs erick~ i'm a giga user after all =P

Banned

If i had time to hardcore a char i would've created one, don't u think?

Studies+work+fansubing = no time to make a char i can be proud of *~

PS: I'm just waiting for Drack to get his hands on a giga then i'll vs erick~ i'm a giga user after all =P
    No i dont think, coz u cant even lvl for christ sake ^^

Originally posted by Gamerkun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gamerkun)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DebuffAndHeal
    Not even close to that~ just ask the person he is fighting what's his AP, AC and HP~ and gear off to balance the fight. That's how we used to do it on Olympia o.O (or at least the warriors i used to fight with)

Otherwise it's not a "vs" to see who is better, it's just to see who's got better items. Unless he is fighting a warrior with a diferent build (this applies to giga users vs raptor users, STR warrior vs Hp warriors and the such). Staying behind on levels is stupid, BUT fighting a lvl 60-63 warrior with chitins+6/+7 and no uniques besides WP or RoCs in some cases, being a lvl 65 with shells+7 , giga+7 , IB , IN, and dual WE is not really a fight, right?

And ~ to SexyReplay, I'm a lover not a hater~ I talk about Eric and "the way he is running his clan" not about the clan itself.

Why?

Cuz i know him from way back when everyone abused him on the cybercafe i used to hang out at. And if anything i don't just point out his mistakes ~ i tell him how to get better.[/b]

wtf?

Banned

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Gamerkun@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DebuffAndHeal

Why?

Cuz i know him from way back when everyone abused him on the cybercafe i used to hang out at. And if anything i don't just point out his mistakes ~ i tell him how to get better.

wtf?[/b]
    had to make it bigger sorry

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast