Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Screenshot lnsanity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it still is fair and great coimpetition. We got no drop from it. and we havent got a boss spawned ...
Page: 13

it still is fair and great coimpetition. We got no drop from it. and we havent got a boss spawned since. Why is it the end of the world :? We dont even have any belts in clan[/b]
    On other topics regarding this issue, it has been admitted that Insanity has gotten a Glass Belt drop. Just thought you should know.

ILoveYouToo

First of all, Tez and I are far from friends, in fact, I think he still resents me for changing his signature awhile back. Second, I haven't seen any flames yet, purely discussion. And as for what "staying on topic" means, I figured it was obvious but to be more blunt, the topic is not "What has Insanity had for lunch and watched on TV today?", it's about the original picture that was posted and discussion of that picture.[/b]
    I couldn't care less about your relationship with Tez, He's not your friend? Ok, My bad, he still defended you. This topic wasn't made to discuss. Everyone already knew they had a shaula spawned for them and everyone already knew they got duped items. This is just a carry-on from a topic that got closed yesterday.

5DollahSuckySucky

On other topics regarding this issue, it has been admitted that Insanity has gotten a Glass Belt drop. Just thought you should know.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=162365

not anymore

soon turks will get there shit together and run over insanity like there not even there so who cares give them their 15 minutes of fame[/b]
    hey man KO is not Club Life from Tiesto :lol: .

But yea insanity might be an organised clan they remains cheaters . Accepting help of GM is normal. But not when only your clan get benefits from this.

Banned

It was for Via seeing as how, according to Via, Agusthus was in his clan on Olympia[/b]
    and again whos fault? are gms allowed to join clans that are not gm clans....NO......so that makes the gm wrong here

i asked a gm once to join clan they said they cant....that is what this gm should have done...blame the gm who is corrupt

did anyone blame the people who got there items from patek or did they blame and get patek fired...same here

Calling someone retarded isn't flaming, or you'd be banned for so long...[/b]
    Ok, Lutz, you sir are an official retard for thinking that. If you call someone a retard, that isn't retarded in anyway, and your meaning it in a harmful manner, its a flame. Root admin, how the fuck did you manage that one retard?

5DollahSuckySucky

if he gets banned thats like asdffghhh ^^

dont be stupid dude...he is doing his job not inciting a flame war

the topic is insanity cheating not flaming them without reason....the ss show a gm there possibly healing you and spawning boss's

get on topic and stop talking about food and tv and state your case and side of the story from a professional and moral point rather then diverting the attention on your clan by going off topic

shurt was right in what he said as was flippy

stay on track and defend your statements with pride[/b]
    lol funny you say that because i see only 2 defenses:
    1) denying that it happened.
    2) saying that anyone else would do the same thing.

ILoveYouToo

Ok, Lutz, you sir are an official retard for thinking that. If you call someone a retard, that isn't retarded in anyway, and your meaning it in a harmful manner, its a flame. Root admin, how the fuck did you manage that one retard?[/b]
    :lol:

DeepThroat

It was before he was a GM, I'm saying Via asked him, Agusthus was willing to as we had previously been in Via's clan

Banned

This topic wasn't made to discuss.[/b]
    I don't think it's your job to say what topics are to discuss. Did you ask the topic creator if he wanted this to be discussed or not? Has a mod closed it? Hmm....looks like it was posted to discuss.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

no stupidity here....just plain facts which u lack to see

fact will always remain the gm chose to spawn a boss for them not via.....when u can prove to me via planned all this then i will take back my words until then your a moron for thinking otherwise

i dont need to play this shit game to see simple common sense and facts....anyone here can see who to blame...you prefer to blame the benefactors cause it wasnt you....get over it

my facts are in the ss...i dont see the gm, i dont see the gm spawning boss's, i dont see chats of via or any insanity members asking a gm to spawn a boss

do you have eagle eyes and see something i dont?[/b]
    Tez all i you say is stop blaming the clan and start blaming the gm's, im pretty sure the gm's have already been fired and replaced so why blame them?

I think you defend that reasoning because you yourself have been flamed on these forums for along time with some of the same shit.

The only reason im mad at insanity atm is that everything everyone else has said so far has come true and yet they kept trying to lie, such as having some sort of gm help. I dont know how many people went on and on about how insanity had help, but they denied all of it, and now with some proof against them all they can say is "O well maybe they helped us, but you wouldn't get help either?" If they are so good i dont see why they have to hide behind lies.

DeepThroat

I don't think it's your job to say what topics are to discuss. Did you ask the topic creator if he wanted this to be discussed or not? Has a mod closed it? Hmm....looks like it was posted to discuss.[/b]

Posted to discuss/alert the community of unfair gameplay, I admit, if this were Ares or another server I wouldnt mention it, but wouldnt like it. The fact it's such a young server, and was a good one, is why I mention this.

Banned

I couldn't care less about your relationship with Tez, He's not your friend? Ok, My bad, he still defended you. This topic wasn't made to discuss. Everyone already knew they had a shaula spawned for them and everyone already knew they got duped items. This is just a carry-on from a topic that got closed yesterday.[/b]
    i didnt defend him.....your missing the point....cant you see common sense when it smacks you in the face

shurt posted "stay on topic"

u said he was not doing his job....i defended him doing his job which he was

staying on topic is not talking about tv and or food.....the thread is not about food or tv....make another thread for that and post what u ate for lunch

i am defending the fact that someone was doing there job in the right way and you tried to put down that said job

i dont defend "anyone" i defend the facts, truth, and professionalism....nothing more

ILoveYouToo

I don't think it's your job to say what topics are to discuss. Did you ask the topic creator if he wanted this to be discussed or not? Has a mod closed it? Hmm....looks like it was posted to discuss.[/b]
    dis·cuss /dɪˈskʌs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-skuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, esp. to explore solutions; debate: to discuss the proposed law on taxes.

5. Flame

To Flame - causing problems unneeded in public places, without restrictions to words, sayings, or ideas, expressed throughout a conversation casuing someone to feel hurt, or bad in some way.

Which of these definitions do you thin better suits this topic?
    Just because a mod didn't close it doesn't mean it doesn't need to be closed. Didn't the last insanity topic get closed aswell?

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast