Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SPEEDHACKER LIST FOR GIRA

This is a discussion on SPEEDHACKER LIST FOR GIRA within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; xburbujax MYTHBUSTER xLeonidaS300x S3D0 4rheniusJr UzmanKurt oJgJl (or something like that...) Ysel[/b] oJgJl, is a fukin bitch. runs in, duffs ...
Page: 2

iiason

xburbujax
    MYTHBUSTER
    xLeonidaS300x
    S3D0
    4rheniusJr
    UzmanKurt
    oJgJl (or something like that...)
    Ysel[/b]
    oJgJl, is a fukin bitch. runs in, duffs me....runs out. runs bak, hit, run, hit, run. >.< and u can&#39;t get away...coz he&#39;s on fukin speedhack.

i think SOMEONE needs to make their own dam ko4life account xD

hehe pun ftw

TopCat

i think SOMEONE needs to make their own dam ko4life account xD

hehe pun ftw[/b]

he did make his own but for some reason he canot view certain sectiosn and make post tried fair few times.. ..i am just waiting on Majix to come back so he can look into it :P

iiason

he did make his own but for some reason he canot view certain sectiosn and make post tried fair few times.. ..i am just waiting on Majix to come back so he can look into it :P[/b]
    yeh, same wit sean. >.<

TopCat

another name too had but i forgot how to spell it is like... ogjol or something :S he has a monthly S on human side atm[/b]

yeh, was just pking now.

oJgJl[/b]
    yeah this is paper bp i believe, legcut the sh.itte out of him and 1 hit that guy in asga at last war.

iiason

yeah this is paper bp i believe, legcut the sh.itte out of him and 1 hit that guy in asga at last war.[/b]
    yeh, he drops 2 hits....but dat&#39;s if u can get the hit on him....zzzzz

PeterPan

Add 3RoGuE3 to list, or something like this, is human sin.
    I cant understand with rogues need sppedhacks ....

Great post anyway.

iiason

btw, most of the speedhackers seems to be on human side :S

NuXx

EvAnEscEnCe is speedhacker too
    been kicked from Innuendo cos of that

TopCat

G2 Cz has become speedhacker cz. Noone trying to hide it anymore. Was 9 humans in cz 8 speeding. Getting the same impression like before myko died, all duping and all hoping next patch would fix, meanwhile gm&#39;s knew game was dead..and sold +8 weapons in pus to extract last bit of money before myko died....

jaminko

guys and incubus clan they still use speed hack on scouting esl and they are near all boss but when a small noob got bann from their clan it isnt problem for them but gm muss bann all clan...that s all

TopCat

Damn now its worthless to mention name there are ZILLIONS fuk this shit..

justdutch

yeah =/

if ther was just 1 gm who goes 30min to bdw he will ban like 20 speedhackers
    that will scare those turks off =/

iiason

Ely

and

oJgJl

are all still playing, and speedhackin freely. they are also selling ROCs, which they got buy speedhackin their way to the bosses.

BAN!!

hatamoto82

yeh, he drops 2 hits....but dat&#39;s if u can get the hit on him....zzzzz[/b]
    ya he tried to run on speedhck trough bloodline pk party... it was his fisrt and last atempt to do it lol
    now he keeps away from us

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast