Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Stole account 840$ agreement was sent 800$, SCAMMER {tauraN}.

This is a discussion on Stole account 840$ agreement was sent 800$, SCAMMER {tauraN}. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stole account 840$ agreement was sent 800$ charged back on *09/12/2014* michael Bohadana - tauraN {ko4life}, he charged me back ...
Page: 1

Default Stole account 840$ agreement was sent 800$, SCAMMER {tauraN}.

Stole account 840$ agreement was sent 800$ charged back on *09/12/2014*
    michael Bohadana - tauraN {ko4life}, he charged me back $800 after he did recevied the account, even tho he wrote this on the payment: "I won't chargeback I recevied the virtual item which I paying for".
    Here is when my PayPal was at Minus: http://oi57.tinypic.com/5peyoj.jpg.
    Here is when PayPal justified my side: http://oi57.tinypic.com/25qzyc5.jpg.
    BTW before he charged me back, When I sold him the account the price was $840 and he just sent me $800, and he said he will send me the rest at sunday {07/12} and at sunday he said that his PayPal Limited.
    And in the same day he bought from WnxMiqdad 60 GBS with Via PayPal.
    Here he wrote on WnxMiqdad's page: http://oi58.tinypic.com/10xxapd.jpg.
    Here his Signature that says: http://oi58.tinypic.com/1z66sls.jpg.
    Why I report this only 9 days after it all this happend because he were banned from ko4life and today when I check I saw him unbanned.
    I pm him 2 days ago about the $40 to pay me and he said to me at English - Hebrew: "
    amarti leha ba 1.1.15 , en li misgeret , aykar lesanen" = I told you at 1/1/15, I don't have frame {at credit card}.
    Updated {20/12/14}: he bought more GBS Today with Via PayPal - http://oi62.tinypic.com/2gumclt.jpg, from Chopy-Spyr.

Sorry for my English I hope you understand me.
    Last edited by KurrizoS; 12-20-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Banned

Sorry to hear that an israeli guy stole from another israeli guy money.

In my experience in this game is never to trust israeli people.

hmmm...well...... damn

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

If "tauraN" is "Michael Bohadana" it means he is "Lohem" as well, I won't be surprised if one of the moderators here would make a IP test he would find that the IPs match between the two accounts.
    Here is another case he was involved in : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...me-348783-new/

But although it is pretty much proved that this guy is a scammer, I don't see him getting banned from here any time soon,
    because the mods are busy with doing nothing and I could tell the same thing about most of the admins.
    Tiffer and WSxMagicians like this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurrizoS View Post
    he charged me back $800 after he did recevied the account, even tho he wrote this on the payment: "I won't chargeback I recevied the virtual item which I paying for".
    So sorry for your loss bro. In my experience, PayPal does not care about the seller. Period. It is a common myth that PayPal doesn't allow charge back from virtual item; even my friend said this to me the other day. It gave me a good laugh.

Really only trust PayPal for small transactions with people you trust. Always better to go WU or other secured payments for everything else. PayPal is a shit platform that cannot be trusted with their lax regulations on fraud. Bullshit but the truth. Sorry again.
    WSxMagicians likes this.

Well, sad story with this micheal. Sorry for your loss bro.

Fucked up thing is he approached so many people in such a short time, he also tried to scam me, he even spoke to us on our TeamSpeak like he was just a normal guy that had a dream coming to Anatolia and join our clan, sad people that they can do stuff like this.

shit budy sorry to hear that,btw whos this guy ingame? anyone know ?

Banned Senior Member

Told now. Maybe now u believe me hes scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Well, sad story with this micheal. Sorry for your loss bro.

Fucked up thing is he approached so many people in such a short time, he also tried to scam me, he even spoke to us on our TeamSpeak like he was just a normal guy that had a dream coming to Anatolia and join our clan, sad people that they can do stuff like this.
    Tried to buy some stuff from me also :/, and yea Adi is right its all the admins/mods fault because if you only log 1-2 times every month you can't catch these things of people making multiple accounts same IP and crap we need new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    So sorry for your loss bro. In my experience, PayPal does not care about the seller. Period. It is a common myth that PayPal doesn't allow charge back from virtual item; even my friend said this to me the other day. It gave me a good laugh.

Really only trust PayPal for small transactions with people you trust. Always better to go WU or other secured payments for everything else. PayPal is a shit platform that cannot be trusted with their lax regulations on fraud. Bullshit but the truth. Sorry again.
    Well i dunno about that because when some dude tried to scam me for $120, i called paypal and they said to me they do not allow chargebacks on virtual items..wait he didn't get the chargeback right? it says paypal justified his side and there was an updated reversal so you still got the money and he tried to scam you? or you lost the money?
    itzbryan likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Well i dunno about that because when some dude tried to scam me for $120, i called paypal and they said to me they do not allow chargebacks on virtual items..which i don't understand how he won't get his $800 :S
    Took em 12 days to give me my money back, when this guy chargedback on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Took em 12 days to give me my money back, when this guy chargedback on me.
    Good to hear you got it back in the end!

sucks mate . u should do WU ALWAYS UNLESS THE GUY is really really really well known.... and have done alot of trades

i think ure changes are kinda small to get ure money back... paypal sucks
    itzbryan likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post

I disagree on that one.
    I know plenty of people that got 'scammed' by their buyers and eventually they won the case on paypal.
    Especially when it comes to a virutal item, paypal never let someone win a case when it comes to a virtual item.. unless that paypal account got hacked or something like that.
    itzbryan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I disagree on that one.
    I know plenty of people that got 'scammed' by their buyers and eventually they won the case on paypal.
    Especially when it comes to a virutal item, paypal never let someone win a case when it comes to a virtual item.. unless that paypal account got hacked or something like that.
    but well, he is definitely right when its not about virtual items, paypal really fucks over the sellers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast