Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Stole account 840$ agreement was sent 800$, SCAMMER {tauraN}.

This is a discussion on Stole account 840$ agreement was sent 800$, SCAMMER {tauraN}. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow that sucks hopefully you can fight it back lol...
Page: 2

Wow that sucks hopefully you can fight it back lol

Banned

tauran, :nati:, lohem, infinitypower banned and moved this to cheaters section where it belongs.

Banned Senior Member

Is there any way to delete his comments on my profile page?

Banned Senior Member

Found more scamm cases about this guy LOHEM AKA MICHALE BOHADANA>
    :Nati: Indirectly admitting scamming Vynd
    Hello all i yust got scammed

Sooo...

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I disagree on that one.
    I know plenty of people that got 'scammed' by their buyers and eventually they won the case on paypal.
    Especially when it comes to a virutal item, paypal never let someone win a case when it comes to a virtual item.. unless that paypal account got hacked or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Well i dunno about that because when some dude tried to scam me for $120, i called paypal and they said to me they do not allow chargebacks on virtual items..
    Really hope if I'm ever unfortunate enough to be charged back for items this is the case. I'll definitely call PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Sorry to hear that an israeli guy stole from another israeli guy money.

In my experience in this game is never to trust israeli people.
    /off topic
    is there no american thieves ? is there no spanish thieves? dutch thieves? argentine thieves? i really do not agree with this statement. i am an israeli and i have israeli friends that i play with them for years. Even occasionally meet in real life. no one never stole from each other or from other people. sad you wroted that, especially because according to your name i guess you are an israeli.

Quote Originally Posted by Flam View Post
    /off topic
    is there no american thieves ? is there no spanish thieves? dutch thieves? argentine thieves? i really do not agree with this statement. i am an israeli and i have israeli friends that i play with them for years. Even occasionally meet in real life. no one never stole from each other or from other people. sad you wroted that, especially because according to your name i guess you are an israeli.
    dutch people don't scam!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flam View Post
    /off topic
    I am an israeli yah and im proud where i live and i serv my country and yah i'v also fought in gaza,
    Just from my experience in this game i rather not trust israeli people for personal reasons.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Here is his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/micha.bohadana?fref=ts

Now go pay him a visit, and get your money back like a man. (kick his ass)
    Tiffer and BaanNekTharious like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post

Dude has a security job and he scams people in a game on the side -.-, if i lived in the same place as him would definitely be at his doorstep

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

If he wrote in note "i will not chargeback" and he charged back you will win this claim. It will take up to 2-3 weeks for paypal to review it if he opened a normal claim on paypal. If he opened chargeback claim justifying unathorized transaction. You will still win it because of the note he sent with the money. But it will take maybe 2 or 3 months if he did unathorized because paypal will dispute the charge back at his bank provider. It will take time but you will get money back in the end.

I've had few cases if you send them logical proofs they will judge in your favor always. All depends how you setup "contract" pre-selling.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Dude has a security job and he scams people in a game on the side -.-, if i lived in the same place as him would definitely be at his doorstep
    According to what I understood, he's a "detective" or at least studying for being one.

Indeed, a sad story.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post

Would of done that fosho.
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but you probably have hes phone number.
    Just by having hes facebook you can know where he lives and even where he servs (forgot what's that unit ).
    In your case if you got contacts you can basicly fuck him up through army.
    Wouldn't of said that if the case was for 100-200dollars but for 840$ i would done everything to fuck him up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    tauran, :nati:, lohem, infinitypower banned and moved this to cheaters section where it belongs.
    Sorry but this is on the Cheaters section .

iTzBryan Senior Member

any update on this? did you win?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast