Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

Taurus didnt give anything from a party drop....

This is a discussion on Taurus didnt give anything from a party drop.... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seriously stop crying your in a random party, whoever gets the drop gets the drop, i would do the same ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    134

    Default

    seriously stop crying your in a random party, whoever gets the drop gets the drop, i would do the same as him, i dont know u, i dont care about u, im not just gonna hand money over to u

  2. #32
    Phave
    Guest

    Default

    Random party, we got ROL do i think a turk is going to "GIVE" me "FREE" money, Not a chance. Get over it
    SS aint hardly worth anything

  3. #33
    the_man_slayer
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Phave
    Random party, we got ROL do i think a turk is going to "GIVE" me "FREE" money, Not a chance. Get over it
    SS aint hardly worth anything
    +1 Same happened to me, in a random party, roc dropped and some turk got it. Move on..

  4. #34
    specforce
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phave
    Random party, we got ROL do i think a turk is going to "GIVE" me "FREE" money, Not a chance. Get over it
    SS aint hardly worth anything
    +1 Same happened to me, in a random party, roc dropped and some turk got it. Move on..[/b]
    if u got the drop , u would own it
    w r u from = u r from england

  5. #35
    Phave
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by specforce+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(specforce)</div>
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phave

    Random party, we got ROL do i think a turk is going to "GIVE" me "FREE" money, Not a chance. Get over it
    SS aint hardly worth anything


    +1 Same happened to me, in a random party, roc dropped and some turk got it. Move on..
    if u got the drop , u would own it
    w r u from = u r from england[/b]
    what the fuck that supposed to mean, ur from england <_<

  6. #36
    rauchster
    Guest

    Default

    Dumb - If someone else gets a drop... ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE PARTY LEADER... it's their drop.

    It is their perogative whether or not to share what they got.
    If you had been killing DM instead and it dropped shard, and you got it, which would you do:
    Sell it and split all the money between everyone in the party?
    Or keep it for yourself?

    And BTW - nobody can get banned for "not being nice guy" or "not sharing drop"

  7. #37
    Obiwan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by rauchster
    Dumb - If someone else gets a drop... ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE PARTY LEADER... it's their drop.

    It is their perogative whether or not to share what they got.
    If you had been killing DM instead and it dropped shard, and you got it, which would you do:
    Sell it and split all the money between everyone in the party?
    Or keep it for yourself?

    And BTW - nobody can get banned for "not being nice guy" or "not sharing drop"
    Indeed. That's why this game sucks more and more nowadays.

  8. #38
    JLead
    Guest

    Default

    Lol this is not cheating ...... for me a SS is like asking why he pick the soul of the apos u want

  9. #39
    Phave
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by JLead
    Lol this is not cheating ...... for me a SS is like asking why he pick the soul of the apos u want
    For you to say that i bet ur lvl 50, with chitin +6 jewels +8

  10. #40
    Obiwan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by JLead
    Lol this is not cheating ...... for me a SS is like asking why he pick the soul of the apos u want
    Ok, if you drop a SS, give it to me i'll give you a soul pot for it.

  11. #41
    Cadence96
    Guest

    Default Re: Taurus didnt give anything from a party drop....

    Originally posted by fanis666

    i was in a party with taurus and we killed a boss (shaula)and it droped scorpion shield and i asked him to sell it so i could take some money from it and he said NO i dont know i am really pissed *:angry:
    lol... if you really wanted to GET shaula's drop... first u should have disbanded and kill Shaula by yourself.

  12. #42
    dartagon
    Guest

    Default

    ok fanis

    i have a question for you

    if it was you that were the PL and if it was u that got the SS from drop and if a random guy pm u and talku about shit that u should give him the SS, you will give it to him???

    lol sure no, the only thing that u made with this topic is that now everyone tell ur a noob and Taurus still got big name

    so i think u just have to shut up cause look all the boss drops other ppl in party stole me

    bach = ROM
    lesath= tail
    lobo= hammer and pendant
    lycaon = pendant
    lupus = pendant
    DM= shell pdl rogue and raptor
    samma= gig axe


    THE ONLY FAUKING DROP I GET IN MY WHOLE LIFE OF KO IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    .....tailf of shaula and hwot

  13. #43
    Obiwan
    Guest

    Default

    Let me quote this...

    Originally posted by dartagon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dartagon)</div>
    if it was you that were the PL and if it was u that got the SS from drop and if a random guy pm u and talku about shit that u should give him the SS, you will give it to him???[/b]
    Who said that he had to give the drop ?

    Originally posted by dartagon@
    lol sure no, the only thing that u made with this topic is that now everyone tell ur a noob and Taurus still got big name
    Tbh, you're the idiot here. Taurus ain't the same guy anymore... Whatever his name is he should have share the drop with everyone who attacked the boss.

    <!--QuoteBegin-dartagon

    so i think u just have to shut up cause look all the boss drops other ppl in party stole me

    bach = ROM
    lesath= tail
    lobo= hammer and pendant
    lycaon = pendant
    lupus = pendant
    DM= shell pdl rogue and raptor
    samma= gig axe
    Yeah it's you're life, noone cares about.

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    306

    Default

    I didnt know bach drops roms :blink:

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fınland
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Originally posted by Calwing
    I didnt know bach drops roms *:blink:
    good point :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •