Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TheStrom and his "+7 completes" <3

This is a discussion on TheStrom and his "+7 completes" <3 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wagyar I am quite sure you know that Storm represents same nationality than you do, maybe you ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by wagyar

I am quite sure you know that Storm represents same nationality than you do, maybe you even know him irl and you want to defend your friend...sometimes it's admirable, but in this case where Storm has obviously already wet his pants, it isn't admirable anymore...It's more like pathetic. Sorry to say this even I don't know you irl, but Dear Sir don't try to make forum users look ignorants by coming to their age, because only retard is Strom, because all know he duped like hell to get complates +9, wich means he has no brains to play fair and use that time he used for duping for picking up girls. That way he might actually get sex and feel like a man and not run around cheating and feel like he can play.
    gg waggy.

::Time2Burn::, in turkey do only kids use curse words? Maybe that is your culture but here that is not true so don't start judging me. The word FUCK is a commonly used slang that is used by the general public in my state. That is your problem if you wish not to accept that. In no way or for does that judge my personality or my age. I could care less if you believe it or not... I am 28, I live in Alabama USA, I am recently married with no kids (yet).

Instead of judging people, maybe you could think outside the box. Cultures are different whichever place you go. For example where you live it is a great insult to curse family members. If you said that here people would just laugh at you and think nothing of it. If you still wish to think everyone who uses that word is a child, you can judge 99% of this forum by that including Devile.

If you love to play this game for fun then why could you care so less about cheaters? As long as I am not banned here I will continue to flame them. In your server maybe its so common you think nothing of it.... considering how your clan bugs isiloon from what I hear. (from what I heard, I got no proof so I won't hold that against you ).

Thats it I am out. I have nothing to prove to you.

The_sTRom

these items don't belong to me.i have tested and returned them.In my opinion, if %70 of players wear +8, there must be +9 items.Don't you think this is true?

Upgrade of reversed items have become easy.The limit is +21 and I have tested +11 complet.There is +10 difference.

GangS

+11 complete lmao

The_sTRom

Originally posted by GangS
    +11 complete lmao
    have reverse ^^

Originally posted by The_sTRom
    these items don't belong to me.i have tested and returned them.In my opinion, if %70 of players wear +8, there must be +9 items.Don't you think this is true?

Upgrade of reversed items have become easy.The limit is +21 and I have tested +11 complet.There is +10 difference.
    Paludrun would be possible, but almost full set? No way dude. <_<

The_sTRom

dont full xD

only paldron, boot, helmet.
    dont have glove. pad +8

TunaFishyMe

shit! then it must be legit@@!!!!

The_sTRom

everbody know i am always paper mage... one friend gave me his completes for trying thats are not mine pauldron helmet and boot +9, pad +8 but thats are not mine i tried and gave back him before 2 weeks i dont have any +9 items now.

firem

u got nice friends...

The_sTRom

Originally posted by firem
    u got nice friends...
    yeah xD

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by The_sTRom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_sTRom)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-firem
    u got nice friends...
    yeah xD[/b]
    can u ''friend'' give me +9 war shell set? :lol:

specforce

tell ur friends name here

Time2burn, I write and read this section because I always have a bit of hope that some GM stops by here and get Storms as nailed, that kinda things has been happened before. So as long there is a hope, there is a reason. Irl some organized criminals are hard to catch...hard doesn't mean it's impossible and police should stop. I also read this section to make sure that wellknown cheaters won't come near my clan.

Ps Kimi Räikkönen is idiot with too much cash...too bad but it's true, he keeps making himself a clown everytime he drinks. Yep he can drive, but he should also practise other skills...I hope when he comes to Turkey, he knows how to behave B)

Storm, if my imaginary friend was like yours I would kick his as for cheating...even he was imaginary ^_^ It's so funny how ppl's testicles shrink when they are caught and they never did anything wrong...it's always mom's cousin's tennis instructor's wife's niece...

xourico

loool

legıt baba werı legıt!!

its like, bah I had 2 +8 completes so I tried +9, anD OHHHHMFG YEAH YEAH YEAH made +9 only with 1 and with BUS!!! yeah yeah yeah zomfg!!! no cheating, just luck okı baba?

FinduS

if u borrowed them, why did u say they were +7 then?

why not just tell everyone "yeah ur right, but they're not mine and i'll be returning them soon".

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast