Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TheStrom and his "+7 completes" <3

This is a discussion on TheStrom and his "+7 completes" <3 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u shoulda done the server a favor and deleted the armor......
Page: 5

firem

u shoulda done the server a favor and deleted the armor...

How you know Storm is telling a lie?.........His lips are moving <_<

Old but I just couldn't resist :lol:

The_sTRom

LöL + löl

AKI is lütfü yıldırım in cafegeveze not thestrom.. my nivk thestr0m in cafegeveze if u dont know ask everybody freak_baran rofl. if u dont know stfu n00b. i dont sell anty item in cafegeveze.
    4 ppl use AKI codename in cafegeveze. B)

u read first link he sold 70 lvl rogue this is his rogue ( http://www.cafegeveze.com/forum2/index.php...p?topic=16946.0 )

i dont have other acc xD LÖL freak_baran lÖL freak_baran lol freak_baran LÖL

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by The_sTRom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_sTRom)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-freak_baran
    LöL + löl

AKI is lütfü yıldırım in cafegeveze not thestrom.. my nivk thestr0m in cafegeveze if u dont know ask everybody freak_baran rofl. if u dont know stfu n00b. i dont sell anty item in cafegeveze.

u read first link he sold 70 lvl rogue this is his rogue ( http://www.cafegeveze.com/forum2/index.php...p?topic=16946.0 )

i dont have other acc xD LÖL freak_baran lÖL freak_baran lol freak_baran LÖL[/b]

HEY EZEK how about a piece of shit in thestroms mouth

KokoGG

old topic <_<

GangS

Originally posted by ZStyleZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZStyleZ)</div>
    Originally posted by The_sTRom@
    <!--QuoteBegin-freak_baran

LöL + löl

i dont have other acc xD LÖL freak_baran lÖL freak_baran lol freak_baran LÖL

HEY EZEK how about a piece of shit in thestroms mouth[/b]

Retard

it can be imo...

how much people have wood staff +9 , allot, nobody says anything bout that cause it's low class / middle class items. If u can make cheap stuff +9 you can make expensive things +9 to. you Only need money...

Cocaine

No, you cant make a full set of +9 complete.

Originally posted by The_sTRom
    these items don't belong to me.i have tested and returned them.In my opinion, if %70 of players wear +8, there must be +9 items.Don't you think this is true?

Upgrade of reversed items have become easy.The limit is +21 and I have tested +11 complet.There is +10 difference.
    Can u please test my full plates +8 and return me some +10 plys? h43r:

Originally posted by Cocaine
    why not?

Originally posted by simontjeuh
    it can be imo...

how much people have wood staff +9 , allot, nobody says anything bout that cause it's low class / middle class items. If u can make cheap stuff +9 you can make expensive things +9 to. you Only need money...
    And where do you propose he gets this money? At the time, his clan wasn't owner of the Castle, so the only revenue he could get would be that of solo/party boss drops that were sold, and as we all know, mages don't solo much.

Amine

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-simontjeuh
    it can be imo...

And where do you propose he gets this money? At the time, his clan wasn't owner of the Castle, so the only revenue he could get would be that of solo/party boss drops that were sold, and as we all know, mages don't solo much.[/b]
    owned by shurt :mellow:

Cocaine

Originally posted by simontjeuh+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(simontjeuh)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    why not?[/b]

Because it takes over 20 pieces of +8 to get 1 +9 (I tested it on the KWC server, and it took roughly 20 each)

And nobody has the money to buy 100 pieces of +8 shell.

hes turk wat u expect

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast