Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Topic regarding Osmanx

This is a discussion on Topic regarding Osmanx within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The initial report is archived, but not deleted, due to the amount of personal information shared within the topic. The ...
Page: 1

Default Topic regarding Osmanx

The initial report is archived, but not deleted, due to the amount of personal information shared within the topic. The topic is now only viewable by moderators/admin. Whatever you have to say regarding the case, do it here.

The way I see it so far is this, but feel free to prove me wrong:
    - Osmanx does owe money to at least 2 people and did not deliver the promised product after receiving payment, according to the evidence posted.
    - Despite real life problems, it's really not what KO4Life cares about, because the only reason for banning people is protecting players and punishing shitty behavior. So even if there were real life problems that caused the issues between Osmanx and the clients, those are not a valid excuse for not delivering the product or refunding the money. (I guess there also isn't evidence that Osmanx was lying about the reason for the delays, but that's somewhat irrelevant.)
    - A lot of unrelated drama between Osmanx, Grobar, some other random dudes and basically just the typical dev & server admin inside drama, which doesn't have anything to do with KO4Life, since players are not involved.

With that said, all I care about and all KO4Life cares about is whether a scam happened or not. Everything else is rather irrelevant and mostly serves as a warning, just like other similar cases where trade disputes are mainly bad trade etiquette, rather than a real threat to people.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Who are the 2 people osmanx owes money to ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Owing money and scamming is not the same thing. You owe money when you admit the debt and have intentions to return it, when you take the money without any intention to return it than it's called a scam and it should be adressed that way.
    @nickos3, There is a lot more people that osmanx owes money(scammed), they are just afraid to say it out loud because of threats that osmanx is making as example in video https://prnt.sc/ut3yet . He really could hack into any computer given the fact that all those exes he is sending are positive to virus and most of people just allow it in the computer, how hard is it for him to add a keylogger you won't even notice. But that's not a point here, when we are talking about scam. There is so many people that he hurted, even ko-myko lost the money from 19xx deal with osmanx, but that's not my bussines and i know they won't talk about it because it doesn't help them.

What amuses me is that nickos3 is the only warrior still protecting osmanx despite he has nothing to do with this he is still trying so hard to clean and protect osmanx. I don't know what kind of messages or threats you are sending to moderators but the justice should prevail. And it only shows and confirms that nickos3 is closely working with osmanx and paying him money for certain work, even leaving credits to him on hes website so he is involved a lot in that server, and who ever protects a scammer is also guilty.

@Kallop, I'm pretty sure that the case here is clear, osmanx scammed not only one user but more of them, during the scam he attempted to scam for more money. But i can't understand why did you delete topic? There were new people finding courage to go against him and you just hided that despite the fact everything has been prooven and it's not a debatable that more than just one scam has happened. There is absolutely nobody to defend osmanx, they all have bad words for him to say. Expect nickos3 that works with him and few of random warriors that can't say anything that makes sense. Osmanx even contacted Hakan Coskun to lie for him in myko.us domain case, he threaten him to say he did not sell domain, but he couldn't keep it up with the lies because the proofs that went against him were a lot older than the conversation he achieved after topic was opened and it's completely false. Osmanx made a fool of him self.

Closing a topic that reveals a scammer for revealing personal information gives a lot of doubts on this. How else would you reveal a scammer without posting the name? Why are all other scam topics with personal informations not deleted? All reveals on YouTube and other forums revealing the personal information so why is this case any different Osmanx.
    It's not enough to just ban him, why topic should be hidden, isn't it good to warn others? How will the potential victims know about the scammer if the topic is hidden?

This is the first time topic about scam with was hidden. Even the topic with no proofs were not deleted/hidden, but this one with 120% proof and more people coming to go against him with reporting scams were hidden. I think everyone can see the big picture. In the topic that you hidded there was also clear evidence that everyone who tried to protect him had a case for them to be opened. The topic was bad for certain people and it simply vanished.

For that reason i'll repost the video.

The hidden topic doesn't only reveal how big of scammer osmanx is, it reveals what kind of person he is and with what kind of people he is working with. The victim will probably not see the money back, because if osmanx started to return money he would need to ask bank for a loan.

We are all fair persons, we all know how to deal. Osmanx can defend him self, he already tried in previous topic and he failed made the situation worse for him. So what's next? Let's stop the scammer before he scams more people, If i have time i might share and promote it on different platforms to save few victim, but we should definitely threat this more seriously because there is a lot more victims than you think, let's save them will we?

- ! -
    I would like to see osmanx banned from the KO4LIFE and prevented from advertising hes products or servers he is affiliated with. He ripped off the most people, he scammed the most people and he has high possbility to put a malware into exes files because he is already losing bussines and nobody is working with him anymore, and we saw what he is capable to do for money, if he is capable to threat, lie, scamm he is also capable to put cryptocurrency miners, or bank info stealers.

Having osmanx in community and allow him to advertise is by default very risky thing that could harm a lot of people.

Case OFF.

Hey Andrej/Grobar,

Just stop pretending you are not Grobar

I'm gonna leave this stuff, since you already posted logs from that account and denied you were being Andrej yet you mentioned AsiaKO etc =).

Bonus for proving that you are using that skype since you posted my warning message to you

I am done replying you =)

Banned Member

So, he is apart of BorderKO lol. Glad that topic got removed.

osmanX can be a bit delayed on getting stuff to you, but he definitely does get it to you, may not be in the most timely fashion but he does give you what you need.

Once again you are making a fool of your self. You are posting some random photos that has nothing to do with any illegal activity or any scams, specifically has nothing to do with you and this case.I request removal and dismiss of the photos that osmanx posted because they containt personal informations and are not relevant to the multiple scams he have done. Using 'Grobar' as defence is used by those who are very shady, guilty, and don't have anything smarter to say. When people can't defend them self they always use word Grobar because mistakenly they think the word Grobar will help them?!?! Grobar is a cliche, it's way to over-used in random situation where you don't see a way out. However the person that you call Grobar is involved in everything and anything, with everyone, even with this topic and that's not a secret.

But thats not the point, this topic is about Osmanx scamming victims and that's the only thing we should talk here. The less you write, the better for you osmanx, ham.

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloKO View Post
    So, he is apart of BorderKO lol. Glad that topic got removed.

osmanX can be a bit delayed on getting stuff to you, but he definitely does get it to you, may not be in the most timely fashion but he does give you what you need.
    Are we going to start with the spam again? ApolloKO aka IamCoolz is one of the osmanx warriors, that promotes soacs and take % commision of sales. One more guy, one more osmanx warrior - we all know everyone anyway.
    This is not topic about BorderKO, it's about osmanx scams. But if you are asking, Andrej is helping BorderKO a lot less, than Osmanx is helping ProfessionalKO.. And as you see osmanx claiming he helped AsiaKO too, but that's really not important for this topic.

Open a new topic if you must, but this is only about Osmanx scamming victims.
    OsmanX is currently sending messages to people on Skype to come and defend him, he is asking them to fake for him, i'm sure he is threating them

Banned Member

For the record OsmanX has never paid me a dime lol, this is just typical Grobar being a retard as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloKO View Post
    For the record OsmanX has never paid me a dime lol, this is just typical Grobar being a retard as usual.
    I wouldn't go so far, what is your relation with the server that is going to open soon? You are working for them and you are banned, and you know rules are that servers can't advertise if they are paying to people that were banned on this forums
    Don't make your daddy mad Resses, better cover your several thousands of dollars negative balance on PayPal, before it gets too ugly.

We are spamming again but this Kid ApollKO has some sort of bipolar disorder [softer version]. Today he is normal, asking for help, the next day he insult you for no reason even though you had no conflict with him at any time.. Maybe a hater or a worm in Felankor legs, but please don't be harsh to him :]

The text above is not even important for this subject, just spam.

Let's talk about osmanx scams, why is it so hard? Do you have anything to defend him than post it, but don't spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    But i can't understand why did you delete topic?
    How about you learn how to fucking read. Also, not the first time this has been done and it's 100% according to KO4Life rules, but I'm not really surprised by your shit statements at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The initial report is archived, but not deleted, due to the amount of personal information shared within the topic. The topic is now only viewable by moderators/admin. Whatever you have to say regarding the case, do it here.
    As a side note, Idk why idiocy triggers me this morning, maybe I have lived too long in the blissful void from stupidity that the quarantine has created. The case is still being looked at, but since people like to write walls of text and post dozens of screenshots, it takes a while to go through everything.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Who are the 2 people osmanx owes money to ?
    So according to the evidence posted in the previous thread it would be Grobar and GhosT, but...

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx
    I do not owe money to anyone, I'm not sure who meant second person, is it GhosT? I delivered all the tools he paid for and he is just garbage talking, still has no clue because I still help YZCO to develop shit, he is just being arrogant like always. I do not owe money to Andrej too, because he sold my files to people, he had debt to me from his very initial deal with me, he still used someone elses identity to get BlessedKOs license, so I'm not sure how I can owe money to him.
    I didn't give 19xx files to him because he chargedback instantly from man in the middle and started to ask more from me, yet when he cancel deal, nikos prove me it was Andrej which I didn't want to believe, nikos still has screenshots.
    So I considered that money to all the sellings he done previously and for his debt from years ago which is fair.
    And this kind of puts us in a difficult situation, because we don't have evidence of the deal between the server owner and developer and no idea what was promised and what was delivered.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    So according to the evidence posted in the previous thread it would be Grobar and GhosT, but...

And this kind of puts us in a difficult situation, because we don't have evidence of the deal between the server owner and developer and no idea what was promised and what was delivered.
    Well, if going straight by proofs and no bulshit talks, there is a proof that shows that Andrej distributes files, which is soacs, to which osman never gave permission for him to do it. So that’s already means he “ voids “ any agreements if there were any for which you are looking.

Also I was the middle man who he has chargeback and if it is required I can deliver proofs to you kallop.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Also Andrej, you accused me of scamming you $100, well , I never took your money after realizing that Andrej ******* and didnt want to deal with scammers. And this happened on Saturday, November 23rd 2019. You lost 5$ fee? for cancellation.

Also here are more proofs that Dragula here and Grobar and Hero on my Skype are all same the same people which is ,... yes you guessed right, GROBAR!
    This actually happened before I sold my Global MyKo files EpicKo owner. He tried to buy some files from me for his BlessedKo server.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Well, if going straight by proofs and no bulshit talks, there is a proof that shows that Andrej distributes files, which is soacs, to which osman never gave permission for him to do it. So that’s already means he “ voids “ any agreements if there were any for which you are looking.

Also I was the middle man who he has chargeback and if it is required I can deliver proofs to you kallop.
    Well the only evidence I need is whether the primary accusation of 600$ scam holds true or not. In a case where the scam happened due to a "breach of contract" or in other words Andrej distributing files and thus causing financial damage to Osmanx, then it's a bit complicated. If Osmanx went back on his word because he discovered the identity of the buyer and did not deliver the files due to the buyer being Andrej, then it's still a scam, but then again due to the difficult nature of their transactions, it seems more like a dispute between 2 individuals, where both sides are at fault and I'm not entirely sure what the verdict should be.

Deadhealer was selling SOACS licence for 100$ without permission from osmanx. Why would the victim need to buy a soacs licence from Deadhealer if he distributing soacs files and making osmanx damage? Right that seals it?
    If the reported person is claiming hes soacs was sold to other people he should be able to provide Server Names and the amount of money in question, however that's not true.

Cracked soacs is free on google, even the latest soacs cracked is free on internet, and the SOACS source will be free on internet soon.
    The reported person has just words but no evidence, because it's another lie.

We learned that we shouldn't believe osmanx, so unless he has evidence of what he is saying, the situation is clear.

Another funny fact, why would the victim ask 2x 1299 soacs licensed from osmanx if he distributes hes files and making profit already? Makes no sense, he is lying.

BlessedKO Admin paid 600$ for 1299 soacs, and he throwed it into trash afterwards, but that's not relevant. https://blessed-ko.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    09-09-2023, 08:09 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-12-2023, 04:21 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    06-18-2023, 12:26 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    05-24-2023, 12:41 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    03-27-2023, 01:30 PM