Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Topic regarding Osmanx

This is a discussion on Topic regarding Osmanx within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Well the only evidence I need is whether the primary accusation of 600$ scam holds true ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well the only evidence I need is whether the primary accusation of 600$ scam holds true or not. In a case where the scam happened due to a "breach of contract" or in other words Andrej distributing files and thus causing financial damage to Osmanx, then it's a bit complicated. If Osmanx went back on his word because he discovered the identity of the buyer and did not deliver the files due to the buyer being Andrej, then it's still a scam, but then again due to the difficult nature of their transactions, it seems more like a dispute between 2 individuals, where both sides are at fault and I'm not entirely sure what the verdict should be.

Andrej got his files already when I did not know he was Andrej since he was acting like Luciano Uce who I worked previously. I told him I will help him for 19xx since he was looking "trustworthy" but he chargeback the middle man since I mostly prefer WU but since I was started to trusting him he wanted to use paypal then we find out real Luciano and he said he is not running server yet Andrej was using his name as proxy, so I'm counting that money for financial damage he done to me over years by selling cracked/stolen versions of SOACS which all PSKO scene is aware of. if it was real Luciano I was dealing and he wanted to cancel deal, I would gladly refund it yet Andrej still demanded 1299 licenses , additional I thought it was Luciano in the end so he wanted some upgrades and paid 600$ on his initial server launch then after this "success" he wanted to 19xx and paid some for intro fee, meanwhile 1299 license he got was the one I sell for 1000$ so, since he wasn't Luciano and didn't have original license previously (except the ones he kept cracking) I deduced that 400$ to there and 200$ is small amount for selling / using cracked soacs for years.

For GhosT I do not owe any money to him, they got all the stuff they requested which you can ask YZCO who is also one of the shareholders of that server and developer, they got all the client and server sources for 19xx yet he tried to blame me by not having client source as the screenshot I send u privately which is not true, yet I still help YZCO to develop stuff like the new client they are building which is using my server source Still I'm not sure how did you presume I owe money to them anyway.

PS: I am not doing PSKO stuff anymore because of server owners like aforementioned people and people like Grobar who steals and sells people hard work. I'm only helping few people like nikos, Pacnik brothers, Ilya and zonemyko even though GhosT is being clueless =)

PS2: It is another trend to blame me when any issue happens but when there is no "issue" on same files they have and money keeps flowing to the their wallets it's their "success", I am not saying people didn't have delays sometimes but in the end they got what they asked if not in same day but like 2 3 days later, because it depends on complexity of the stuff they requested.
    Deadhealer likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I've never seen a liar that big as osmanx. 95% of things that he wrote is not true.
    I mean it's everything in logs, why would you even lie about that if i can prove that you are liar like i did every time you opened mouth.

Let me know if you need proofs for all the lies he said. But so far he is opening mouth with lies.

Osman indirectly admits he is not even able to give 19xx because they are broken. Yet he still asks for 500$ more for 1299's.

Osman did you know already at 15.06.2019 who the person talking with you is? Not that is releveant, but you knew it all the time who you dealing with and you were still keep bluffing and asking money.

You posted 6 pots so far in this case and all of those 6 were mostly just bullshit and lying, and i can proof all of it, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    Andrej got his files already when I did not know he was Andrej since he was acting like Luciano Uce who I worked previously.
    That's a lie. You never worked with Luciano 'previously'.

So I'm counting that money for financial damage he done to me over years by selling cracked/stolen versions of SOACS which all PSKO scene is aware of.
    Cracked soacs is released on internet since 2015. You had no financial damage, because the players you are reffering were NEVER using Andrej's cracked soacs.

If you can proove that anyone used a SOACS that Andrej cracked, I will give you 1000$ and drop the case.

but he chargeback the middle man since I mostly prefer WU but since.
    That's a lie, Ilya was never chargedback, you can see on Video.

he wanted some upgrades and paid 600$ on his initial server launch then after this "success" he wanted to 19xx and paid some for intro fee
    That's a lie. BlessedKO had no success. All the money that BlessedKO earned from Payments were in sent to Osman and to other 'shitz'

since he wasn't Luciano and didn't have original license previously (except the ones he kept cracking) I deduced that 400$ to there and 200$ is small amount for selling / using cracked soacs for years.
    That's a lie, even your warriors know that Andrej bought total of 10 licences from you, throwing money in you, for servers like Ancient, Westeren and few more, also he brought to you customers, including some of biggest customers you had/have.

PS: I am not doing PSKO stuff anymore because of server owners like aforementioned people and people like Grobar who steals and sells people hard work.
    That's a lie. You still work everyday and trying to make sales on that poor 1299. Just nobody wants to work with you anymore, all the TURKS left you, and most of the english left you as well because of your fraudelent behavior.

It's just lie,lie,lie

Proove that Andrej cracked your soacs and made any kind of profit on it, or in any way damaged or scammed you.
    Should i go back to 2016 when you received 600$ for 2x 1299, you deliever just 1x, the other one you scammed but nobody said anything to you.

Not only that you owe 650$ to the victim, you also owe to Andrej a lot more from previous deals since 2014.

Difference between osmanx and Andrej is that osmanx is doing all for money, he lie, scam while Andrej throwing money around not caring for the fucking 600$, why do you think you were reported now and not previously? Do you really think you were reported because any cares about your 600$ that you scammed? No, but despite that now when you are reported scam is a scam and has to be dealt with.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Grobar, you're the only person in here who;
    1. uses bots to make money on other servers.
    2. spends money to ddos other servers.
    3. uses account information from your databases to hack your players on other servers.
    4. sells account information (account id, password, email, ip) of people who played on your servers.
    5. steals and makes use of other people's identity (e.g. Luciano Uce) for your own benefits.
    6. fools other people to make use of their paypal accounts (e.g. Luciano Uce) for your illegal actions as a result to screw them over every single time.
    7. fools newbie server owners by selling incomplete databases, cracked outdated soacs files (which can be exploited and crashed by any hacker), basic pre-2010 knowledge (which can be found for free) to them.
    ^and there's proof for all of these actions.

I get it that you are still a kid. But, once you grow up and realize that making 3000$ a year (I assume that you are not even paying any taxes) is not much enough for your living and at some point your parents will stop feeding and taking care of you, then, you're also going to realize all the mistakes that you've done.

In conclusion, a scammer made this topic to say what ? that he got scammed ? osmanx owes you nothing. If there is somebody out there who got scammed by osmanx then let him come in here to provide evidence.
    If someone paid X money to buy soacs files, and the files have been delivered , but the guy has no knowledge of how things work then this is not osmanx's fault.

Move on with your life and try to prove that we're all wrong instead of lurking around for another 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Proove that Andrej cracked your soacs and made any kind of profit on it, or in any way damaged or scammed you.
    Should i go back to 2016 when you received 600$ for 2x 1299, you deliever just 1x, the other one you scammed but nobody said anything to you.

Not only that you owe 650$ to the victim, you also owe to Andrej a lot more from previous deals since 2014.

Difference between osmanx and Andrej is that osmanx is doing all for money, he lie, scam while Andrej throwing money around not caring for the fucking 600$, why do you think you were reported now and not previously? Do you really think you were reported because any cares about your 600$ that you scammed? No, but despite that now when you are reported scam is a scam and has to be dealt with.
    dude I am not doing PSKO stuff, you can ask any Turkish server. I stopped supporting them either.

You are still acting like not an Andrej meanwhile skype convo you showing is from "Hero" handle which Ilya posted above and you asked for WU stuff, all I did is avoiding you because real Luciano revealed you are not him.

nikos, Pacnik and Ilya knows that I moved on my own business and more than happy ever because for like more than 10 years I kept helping this PSKO scene all I got is people like you stealing my stuff, trying to not pay and criticize the payments they done meanwhile most of them only actually giving small fraction of their incomes, most server earning so much money and you were one of them via cracked servers over year and via BlessedKO you finally realized using up to date version helping you to earn more.

Instead of hiding Luciano's name if you came over me as your real identity, accept all the wrong doings I may accepted shit you done since I am grown up unlike you but you are just being you and keep acting like this, simple as is.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Grobar, you're the only person in here who;
    1. uses bots to make money on other servers.
    2. spends money to ddos other servers.
    3. uses account information from your databases to hack your players on other servers.
    4. sells account information (account id, password, email, ip) of people who played on your servers.
    5. steals and makes use of other people's identity (e.g. Luciano Uce) for your own benefits.
    6. fools other people to make use of their paypal accounts (e.g. Luciano Uce) for your illegal actions as a result to screw them over every single time.
    7. fools newbie server owners by selling incomplete databases, cracked outdated soacs files (which can be exploited and crashed by any hacker), basic pre-2010 knowledge (which can be found for free) to them.
    ^and there's proof for all of these actions.

I get it that you are still a kid. But, once you grow up and realize that making 3000$ a year (I assume that you are not even paying any taxes) is not much enough for your living and at some point your parents will stop feeding and taking care of you, then, you're also going to realize all the mistakes that you've done.

In conclusion, a scammer made this topic to say what ? that he got scammed ? osmanx owes you nothing. If there is somebody out there who got scammed by osmanx then let him come in here to provide evidence.
    If someone paid X money to buy soacs files, and the files have been delivered , but the guy has no knowledge of how things work then this is not osmanx's fault.

Move on with your life and try to prove that we're all wrong instead of lurking around for another 10 years.
    1. What you mean bots? Can't answer on that.
    2. That's not true, but i will say it's true. Ok DDOS so what? That's a good thing, you must secure your self against attacks. You attacked other servers too, i mean at least that's what Twostars say and why you were banned previously.
    3. All ID/PW are hashed, there is no such information in databases since 2017, but it's true that some people used databases to do that, i mean it happens all the time.
    4. Liar Selling E-Mails and Phone numbers is totally normal, people always buy that from turks, whats your point?
    5. Liar Luciano was paid for that
    6. Liar Andrej use same PayPal for last 7 years and never had negative balance.
    7. Give a name than Why they didn't chargeback?? It's just help, ask Osmanx what happend with ZoneMYKO when he lied they were attacked by Andrej just so he could get in for %. Osmanx later admited in skype logs that he lied about that.

Really? We talking about money and family? Mate I have my own life, a brand new car, rented apartment and a mother with bipolar disorder that i have to bring food and often cook. You are the one obsessed with me, that's why you collect data about me, and some IP's and what not. It's very simple, I don't play other games or PlayStation and shit i simply got addicted to Knight Online and it's not about money.
    You calling me a scammer? If anyone was financially damaged he will get 10x back, so who is it?

Let's say Andrej did some shits that's why he is banned i guess? But he never stole money from anyone, and the only fraud that there can be is stealing money... You can't count attacks on servers as something ''illegal''.
    If you can't protect your server and your players it's your fault, not the ones that attacks.

Ok but that doesn't change the fact that osmanx scammed. I already made a generous offer to osmanx to tell me who bought Andrej's cracked soacs and for how much money? And he will get that money back right now.

So, let's be fair.

- Proove that Andrej scammed anyones money and we he will get 2x back and osmanx will be left alone.
    - Proove that Andrej was selling cracked soacs and made money out of it, you will get that money back x2. Come settle the deal? You know you can't.

That's a fair thing so we can solve this.

if you came over me as your real identity, accept all the wrong doings I may accepted shit you done since I am grown up unlike you but you are just being you and keep acting like this, simple as is.
    Mate, you had your chance. I gave you a second chance and you fucked it up. Now you won't work with anyone anymore, those who want soacs sources can download it soon by making 10 posts (I heard).. Just rumours ok, you are still a scammer and defend your self if you can with evidences because i have more shit about you.

PS: Yes, Andrej maybe has to be banned also, but that doesn't change the fact that osmanx is a scammer, dangerous, threating people and have a high risk of scamming again. Right? I mean there is no such thing as ''Justified Scam'' or ''Justified murder'' come on... what are you talking about

Osmanx steals money, Andrej doing other things... Right?
    But the specific relation between osmanx and Andrej is clear that Osmanx scammed him without any valid reason. And it was not the first time he scammed, and than in the relation between osmanx and andrej, Andrej is the good guy.

Banned Member

Kallop just ban Andrej and let’s move on lol. Why are we even giving him the time of day?

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    That's a lie. You never worked with Luciano 'previously'.
    He did work , I was helping with PayPal and I do have logs.

Don’t have atm time to reply to your other lies but, accusing someone of lie and in the meantime lying yourself, it’s so grobar...

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloKO View Post
    Kallop just ban Andrej and let’s move on lol. Why are we even giving him the time of day?
    Yes, i agree.
    - ApolloKO has to be banned for bypassing a ban.
    - Andrej has to be banned for bypassing a ban.
    - Osmanx has to be banned for scamming at least one user.

Finally we agree kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    He did work , I was helping with PayPal and I do have logs.

Don’t have atm time to reply to your other lies but, accusing someone of lie and in the meantime lying yourself, it’s so grobar...
    Stop shitting mate, Osmanx never worked with Luciano, specially not ''previously''. Osmanx was selling to BlessedKO and he scammed that server in the end if that's what you mean.
    But that's not important.

He stole money, if this was real court he would need pay back all the amount + extras. But on this forums anything is possible, I guess.
    Osmanx is a scammer, now whether ApolloKO is a scammer also or not that's totally not relevant for this topic and we shouldn't mix things.

Well anyway.

1) Osmanx admited that he took the money and didn't deliver files, so unless he can proove that hes scam is justified there is nothing to talk about here.

Victim is waiting the money back, what's that 600$ for you osmanx to clean your name? Come on you are rich anyway right.

Hi, I think as an osmanx customer I can say a few things.

First was some negocation and we did deal, and im happy customer of SOACS, even Mustafa explain me many things about how i can make X,Y functions.

I am not a programmer but I enjoy it and therefore I will support SOACS 1299 as much as I can!

I'm fair to Mustafa, he to me too, and I'm happy with that. That's all I had to say

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

So according to the evidence posted in the previous thread it would be Grobar and GhosT, but...
    Accodring to my dev YZCO he still has business with osmanx and he rather consider the debt (non delivered upgrades) paid by whatever the hell they are doing together, and as I said my intention is not to harm anyone's business rather than giving my honest opinion, we did hundreds of transactions with osmanx all went well except this one which I rather let slide for the sake of my dev.

Maybe this will make it easier for you to investigate, good luck.

I don't really get involved in any of the KO stuff anymore as i've cleaned my hands of the private server scene for good because its so toxic and someone asked me to take a look at the topic, not everyone but the majority of you all are the reason why the private scene is dead and its sad to see that your all out for yourselves arguing and scamming each other, I don't have the cleanest of past's, but from my experience trying to seek help from many of you who were happy to get help but not give it out i'm glad i stopped, i can understand why twostars and other developer's have also washed there hands of it, once servers like knight imperia came out and started making money you all got deluded and thats what it came to money and greed, even with osmanx who was apart of the original priv server scene on snoxd, the day that you all drop your ego's and greed and help each other is the day the scene will become better, but that will never happen, as for the topic in question, your all just a bunch of lying, scamming, greedy, developers calling each other out, if i were kallop i'd ban you all and be done with it, anywhoo take care

After consulting other moderators and giving them time to give their input, the case is closed.

If you have any complaints, then I guess do them here: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f155/

After consulting other moderators and giving them time to give their input, the case is closed.

If you have any complaints, then I guess do them here: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f155/

Reopened due to more evidence sent and many, many clarifications made. As unfortunate as it is, most of the evidence cannot be made public, due to EU's GDPR laws.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...8/index18.html
    Raise MYKO | OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED!

In the evidence provided, Grobar admits that he sold Osmanx's files 2 years ago. Also further evidence shows that Grobar already possesses a working license for soacs (images posted, correct me if I'm wrong).

So the claim is that the money that Osmanx didn't refund were towards the license shown above, which belongs to Grobar. He has been unbanned for the time being, until the case is closed once again. Ultimately the decision will be made by the community, as this is not a black/white case at all. The damages caused by Grobar and the money he actually lost, while he still retained the access to soacs cannot be really measured.

Banned

It's one more evidence how Kallop is acting over all those years protecting his friends and baning anyone that is against him. Kallop is now playing on osmanx servers and i guess that's why he got unbanned. If i was a normal player, I wouldn't care because this forum is dead because of way it's administrated. (It's only guests visiting forum for new servers) but a community is dead, toxic and the staff is corrupted.
    Over all these years Kallop is making up evidences, statements, and just do what his friends are saying. Those few people remaining on the forums are afraid to say something because Kallop will ban them or make up a story about them.
    When you have a moderator position it's a word against word, and Kallop knows it so he is abusing hes power to make people believe him.
    Few years ago forum was a lot better, more active, more markets but as soon as Kallop 'GOD' as he calls him self came into power it all came down. I know dozens of people that were banned for very small reason, and I know a lot of Kallops friends that aren't banned for bigger crimes. Osmanx is one of them.

I won't answer to this because of Kallop, I'll just show how corrupted, fake moderator Kallop is. He is doing this all the time, he is making up stories and people believe him.
    1) OldMYKO Murat is selling cracked soacs and he has topic still active
    Soacs v12xx ( V45) On sale ( Include Event System) ( English Soacs )
    You are trying to 'fake-evidence'. 99% of community knows who Murat is, and that he is selling cracked soacs from Patitiko. Just because some random guy 'Destroyer' wrote something doesn't mean it's true
    2) RaiseMYKO - Mark still owes money to me, but nvm about it. This guy UrukAbbaze is just a kid that doesn't have anything to do with that server, he was just a Moderator on that Server and he thought it's my fault that server had 30 players online.

Now Dragula is still banned for 'scamming' Kallop, you are a toxic worthless human, filled with hate probably a virgin close to 30 that still lives at home and ''doing school'' or having ''mcdonalds'' jobs.
    But i can't do anything right xD, you are the moderator. The power that you have on ko4life.com is the biggest and largest power than you will have at any time of your life. Enjoy while it lasts.

So the claim is that the money that Osmanx didn't refund were towards the license shown above, which belongs to Grobar.The damages caused by Grobar and the money he actually lost, while he still retained the access to soacs cannot be really measured.
    You are a little rat, you are making up story so people believe you. You are lying that 650$ was sent for 1299 BlessedKO Soacs, when the evidences (that you deleted cleary says otherwise).
    The 1299 console was paid 600$ yes, but I don't have it anymore coz it don't worth a dollar.
    The scam of 650$ has nothing to do with BlessedKO 1299 Soacs. Just because osmanx didn't scam before, makes him clean?

Kallop, go back to your mcdonalds job and continue play on osmanx server, enjoy abusing your forum and pirate forum it's all you can do. The life is going to eat you.
    PS: Of course Kallop will protect friends, delete all evidence about him, ban everyone who go against him, but he can only do that on virtual forum xDDD FAKING PATHETIC LIFES!

For those educated that understands gaming bussines.(real truth behind it)

- Dragula (me) was banned now again for scamming by Kallop. (But i always said if anyone was scammed he will get 10x back right now) There is nobody that lost money due to me. Kallop is little rat, liar.
    - If Kallop ban some people and prevent them for advertising, those servers lose thousands of players or dollars and it goes to his friends server. It's all because of that
    But as i said, Kallop is a liar, abusing power, double standards, corrupted, talking on skype with osmanx and his friends servers.

Kallop's Knight Online friends are very shady, there are topics of them scamming others, they act like little animals, they are shady, toxic, they fight, troll, abuse... And you know that the say, tell me who are your freinds and i'll tell you what kind of person you are.
    Kallop likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    09-09-2023, 08:09 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-12-2023, 04:21 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    06-18-2023, 12:26 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    05-24-2023, 12:41 AM
  5. Hits: 1