Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

TryTankMe is a scammer aware of him

This is a discussion on TryTankMe is a scammer aware of him within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he scammed my lupus pendant in ronark his nick: IfrukwanI his friend:meli his countrie:Australia ~Abel[/b] i have alot more friends ...
Page: 2

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

he scammed my lupus pendant in ronark
    his nick: IfrukwanI
    his friend:meli
    his countrie:Australia
    ~Abel[/b]
    i have alot more friends than that m8 .. + this is not my ingame name

and good luck with sending ur so called " proof " to the admins

DontLikeAFreak

sure i will keep bluffing around and yes htats your ingame nick why 2 topics? one to warn my own forum members and one to warn all people around this forum

DontLikeAFreak

pretty lame trytankme used his brothers account to make me extra look bad

u look bad already.

1. u have no proof
    2. everyone hates you
    3. so posting this is only geting flames on your self

DontLikeAFreak

1. i have proofs i ll send themma ll at once in a ocuple of hours when im back
    2.not all hate me some hate me cause i pwned them in 1v1 or they just suck balls
    3.i flame cause im warninging the good guns that your a untrusable jackasss

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...ic=125265\

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...124717&st=0

These 2 topics he made yes. both back fired on him making himself look bad just as he will with this 1
    Dontlikefreak stop looking for attention and more profit or w/e that u deserve. clearly u have not much support/friends on these forums/ingame.
    You know it wasnt a scam and all just a misunderstanding by urself, i sujest to stop b4 u make urself look even worse..

/endtopic

Strider

will see what other proof he has first

well go ahead Dontlikefreak post what u like i have nothing to hide

Strider

not talking about his work against yours screenis msn convos something were he admited to ripping you off or something sus at leaset

mammlea

well go ahead Dontlikefreak post what u like i have nothing to hide[/b]
    thats my man!

(now give me items pls) :P

jk

Dark_Avenger

Rofl as if Shell and myself were the only ppl who dont like you... You cant say we hate you, you can say we dislike you. And by now im pretty sure that every single person who read a post made by you, doesnt like you.

Your bitching, moaning, crying, shitting all fucking day long.

Now your crying for a lupus pendant... How sad and pathetic...

lol i just couldn't resist posting here, seeing someone so immature and childish that i've never seen before

this is actually not scamming as he offered you the stuff, you even showed an msn convo where he said he'll give you but you were like a moron, "nononono you wont bb cu scammer"

grow up pls

this is exactly right .. how can i be called a scammer in this situation S: i had the elixir ready to trade tonight.. but as you see in the msn convos he wont take it ..

DontLikeAFreak

i c you maked allot of new gay friends with your bullshit talking while i was afk they even dont know what happend buth i ll proof it in a long story take the time to read it and read it perfect with a clear mind i dont gonan respond on some retard fucker that repeats what he said 10 before here i go :
    2 weeks and 3 days ago i maked a topic about i was trading some shit for edana stuff this guy(trytankme) offered me set crimson +7 and elixer.I agreed the day before i left(2 weeks and 1 day ago) i asked him to give me the info of his acc so i cut let the elixer and crimson on his acc and pk wiht it. I logged same day on r3 was verry laggy and sended the lupus pendant to lfrukwanl.I wasn't verry sure the letter worked cause of the lagg.Next i logged his account and saw by suprising a 61 mage with some crimson crap(i hoped for a dcz mageo_O).so i putted in my comment in msn fruk where the fuck is that elixer?.then i went to sleep and left at 5 am in the morning to France for 2 weeks.I came back frm france servers where down for a whole day.So i logged hte next day i didn't noticed that my lupus pendant was gone for over 5 hours,advventially i noticed it and pmed trytankme, he said some bullshit(dont remember that part clearly).I maked some suggestions about he boworing me a md +7 or something else till he got my lupsu pendant back.He said "noo!".I ask why . He says i keep me on the original DEAL.... WTF ARE YOU THINKING MOTAFUKA? YOU RUINED YOURSELF OUR ORIGINALDEAL BY NOT HAVING AN ELIXER FOR ME ON TEH FUCKING ACCOUNT.adventially i accept it cause i knew i would get nutting if i didnt agreed.So he said i get you the elixer by tonight .I say because im so sweet i give you 2 days .He says k bb.i say bb. went ofline.Next day i pm him with 1 day remainign he just ignored it.Day after that i just said nutting. thirt day i said i want my elixer! no respond and he blocked me i post 15 min later this post on ko4life cause i know he would ignore me time on time and spamm block me time on time. Dont start bullshitting about you got 2 weeks to take the elixer cause there was neva eva a elixer on his account and i was those 2 weeks tho france ass well amen!

SLeePMoDe

Dude, are you serious, It's a fucking lupus pendant, I've never killed lupus and NOT gotten a lupus pendant, stop crying.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast