Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

TryTankMe is a scammer aware of him

This is a discussion on TryTankMe is a scammer aware of him within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol? its a lupus pendant on ronark you can get 30 gb for it on edana O_o...
Page: 3

DontLikeAFreak

lol? its a lupus pendant on ronark you can get 30 gb for it on edana O_o

SLeePMoDe

Actually lupus pendants have been in merchant for awhile on edana, like 600-700mil or less.

DontLikeAFreak

learnnnnnnnnnnnn to fuckinggggggggggggg readddddddddddd omfggg its not a lupus pendant in edana its a lupus pendant in the server ronark omfg

SLeePMoDe

Why would someone give you 30gbs for an item worth 7gbs >.<

G0D

Well I&#39;m getting confused about this melli/trytotankme are they the same guy or...? I think there the same guy but hmm..
    By the way, I think seeing as your brother sold the elixir if I&#39;m correct TryToTankMe, then let DontLikeAFreak give back the crimsons and just give him the lupus pendant...

Dark_Avenger

melli is a guy that shares the account with TryTankMe and frukwan. Tank is the younger, fruk is the older brother.

The 3 of them play the charr on ronark named lfrukwanl

Im not gonna explain what happened to those of you who are confused... frukwan (all the ppl) didnt scam any1... DontLikeAFreak is bitching and moaning like he always does. And he fucked up. So if you dont understand whats the point of all this, re read the topic or just forget about it. :mellow:

G0D

I did read it all, just my solution would actually just end all of this bullshit madness.

graydeath

Here is my America&#39;s army tracker account THE GAME I PLAYED BEFORE KO AND YES I SCAMMED SOMEONE IN IT (ý scammed m16 <_<)
    http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=415210

yraG is Gary backwards and look at previous usernames, graydeath etc etc.

You are a retarded little kid, who did i scam?
    Fuck you.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Well I&#39;m getting confused about this melli/trytotankme are they the same guy or...? I think there the same guy but hmm..
    By the way, I think seeing as your brother sold the elixir if I&#39;m correct TryToTankMe, then let DontLikeAFreak give back the crimsons and just give him the lupus pendant...[/b]

it is easier for me to get elixer back on edena (which i have offred), a lupus in ronark is hard for me since im a mage and i havnt got spare money, this is just a deal gone bad and abel (dontlikeafreak) is being a childish retard making some big deal about 35m.

PS: melli is my friend not me , the ko4life acount Frukwan. is my brothers acount but he does not play my char. we shared acount on edena.

Here is my America&#39;s army tracker account THE GAME I PLAYED BEFORE KO AND YES I SCAMMED SOMEONE IN IT (ý scammed m16 <_<)
    http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=415210

yraG is Gary backwards and look at previous usernames, graydeath etc etc.

You are a retarded little kid, who did i scam?
    Fuck you.[/b]
    and if you look in the clan list there is CoMBaT which is my brother, which cOmma is short for.... my user name was sleeky not in clan list T_T

edit: impossible to scam in that game mate, and that is the only other game ive played, so take ur childish lies about scamming somewhere else m8.

Gary plays AA with me..but is a nub now :P

graydeath

thats why my stats own yours ._.

jaymaniac6

he scammed my lupus pendant in ronark
    his nick: IfrukwanI
    his friend:meli
    his countrie:Australia
    ~Abel[/b]
    To help a fellow aussie out:
    To Abel: Stop complaining and grow up... deal with it yourself... u could be making up the money u supposedly lost from this pendant instead of flaming him. Its between him and u so stop reposting this topic.

pz

<3 aussy&#39;s ftw

SLeePMoDe

Australias next top model </3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast