Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

TryTankMe is a scammer aware of him

This is a discussion on TryTankMe is a scammer aware of him within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; infact this topic isnt closed and this cheater aka scammer is gonna get banned end discusion[/b] Wanna bet he doesn't?...
Page: 5

infact this topic isnt closed and this cheater aka scammer is gonna get banned end discusion[/b]
    Wanna bet he doesn't?

jezuss

Wanna bet he doesn't?[/b]
    maby. if someone takes the time to send to a gm buddy of his then he ll get bannned otherways not

eugenman

lol abel, grow up, it's just a lupus pendant . go get a real life noob ! and my memory tells me, that u were the one who was koxping and asking for Exp bug from me . I confess, i was koxping too, but only for 2-3 days, then left KO . But u got 4 lvls in 1 week, in edana with DontLikeAFreak . So ur the biggest cheater here . And about your IB+7 i lost, i got scamm, and i stopped playing KO now, so u're owned.

/end.

eugenman

oh, and forgot. About this lost IB+7, abel aka. DontLikeAFreak is going to delvl my char since he knows my PW :P nice idiot, huh guys ?? well anyways i quitted KO so i dont care, but abel is still an IDIOT ^^

/end.

Canadian

pretty lame trytankme used his brothers account to make me extra look bad[/b]
    Don't let these kids bother you. The guy who scammed you, sucks dirty dinks, probablly blows his brother when he's bored.
    It's funny when people say, "no one on xxxx server likes you" ahahaha, they should be spokesman for genital herpies commercials. They're gimps, I don't think you or 8/10 people post this shit, without having a GOOD idea as to who scammed them, the whole provide proof thing is garbage. Not everyone films, snapshots convo's with people, let alone can convince the scammer to reveal himself in chat. lol, go on mun.... get back to enjoying the game.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

lol abel, grow up, it's just a lupus pendant . go get a real life noob ! and my memory tells me, that u were the one who was koxping and asking for Exp bug from me . I confess, i was koxping too, but only for 2-3 days, then left KO . But u got 4 lvls in 1 week, in edana with DontLikeAFreak . So ur the biggest cheater here . And about your IB+7 i lost, i got scamm, and i stopped playing KO now, so u're owned.

/end.[/b]
    omg Eux long time no see, thx for backing me up and telling the truth about abel aka koxper

jezuss

k noob eux really asked for it im going to deleveld you to 1 for lying shit about me say bb ^^

k noob eux really asked for it im going to deleveld you to 1 for lying shit about me say bb ^^[/b]
    ur cool...

Not! ... borat

jezuss

lol think i dont know his info?

dude, eux has done nothing but tell the truth, it is just making you look even worse. and once again i aint a scammer i know so many ppls password and i aint taken a thing and pretty well everyone on edena can back me up for that T_T, abel is just known for being an imature idiot.

jezuss

nope you dont know hte stry abotu me and eux so dont come inside the discusion between us.stop trying to get the pressure or let people forget you're a big koxper,baba shopper and stupid shit scamming geek .eux stay out of this or even badder things happen to your acc your accoutn isnt deleveld yet or not anyways by me dont piss me of to much if i was you

sexycomboot

i dont think he cares bout his char i think he said go ahead and do it if u want

jezuss

trytankme stop using your other acc to make me black your pretty weak stop starting about other things this is about you you the big koxper aka koxper

stepho69

Its pretty lame to see koxpers and cheaters want proofs and when they get these they still want proofs... :lol:

proofs of koxp are in da other topic (ss), is there anything else?

@DontLikeAFreak if u had that lupus then just forget it, u wont get it back ... <_<

DontLikeAFreak

just trying to make this cheater known and hated

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast