Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

turks have a dc hack now...

This is a discussion on turks have a dc hack now... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i don't think they fixed anything about it, but i wouldn't know since i haven't played usko in like 3 ...
Page: 7

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i don't think they fixed anything about it, but i wouldn't know since i haven't played usko in like 3 weeks... but they would usually brag about fixing 1 major bug

+1 to that.. ko is getting gayer every patch..

would be funny if someone dced a gm lol[/b]
    +2

Come and play a private server, its way more fun in there and gms actually care.

BigApple

They definitely did not fix dc bug, or there is already another way to do it...

ts61fa

= / stupid ppl(turks) stupid county(turkey)[/b]
    ur stupid most pple that play this game are turks so the chance that a turk will use exploit willbe bigger.
    Almost all games have exploits which ppl abuse and if ur gonna call all pple using the exploit on all games there will be no ppl or country left smart cyas :P

Milanac

I got i think over 40dc in one day. Cuz i killed one human when he was killing atilla and i killed him and i got drop. First he spam my pm. Then i killed him 2 more time in cz and then i guess he started to dc dc dc me xD but i pwned him at less

Is there anything that can block this thing ??

I have seen people in ardream the most fucked up place get up to 2k np on the leader boards without dcing, while normal player get fucked every 5-10 min wtf is this ? Did anone found anti kick or something ?

Is the dc hack still going on? I haven't been on much in the last few weeks but was getting dced in wars 50+ times.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Is the dc hack still going on? I haven't been on much in the last few weeks but was getting dced in wars 50+ times.[/b]
    still happening got dc'd 3 times before bdw...

LifeUnderZer0

omg. fcuk hackers

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

roflmao looks like this game is too easy to hack... need to think twice again before starting to play again.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567