Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

VanWilder & almadin scammers

This is a discussion on VanWilder & almadin scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by El_magico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El_magico)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Skazi we was killing TK we invite them to our party becouse we knew them ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by El_magico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El_magico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skazi
    we was killing TK we invite them to our party becouse we knew them from before, we trust them and invite them, the drop came to them and they took the SSE that droped and didnt gave it to us, we was clan party and then scamed us! lame scammers dont trust them!
    Ok this is total bullshit, i don't even know who you are. I knew godzilla and me and almedin were scouting e3. Their are talos and Tk (we scouted). I ask godzilla on msn if he wants to tank for us. Yeah he says offcourse. Next thing he does: calls his entire clan to e3, leads the party (we allready had a party but he didn't want to tank if he wasn't the leader :S:S). We don't care and we kill talos: Potion of soul. Then i say guys their is also TK in desert, lets go. So we went, kill TK, drops SSE, i get drop cause i was second in party. From the second i had the drop all godzilla clannies start yelling: Give to godzilla, Give to us! Give us! I say whoo whoo whoo, we can use it to bro. AHH YOU CAN"T KEEP IT THATS SCAMMING BLABLABLA. Then they wanted a bronze earring and want us to give the SSE, wel since we wanted the SSE as well we offered them a cleric or a agate earring. But then was unnegotiable, that would be scamming! So we started to get pissed by all of his clanmembers we had never seen and which we didn't call to TK ( we called Godzilla, NOt his clan).

Thing is why we also decided to keep the SSE is because of some things in the past. Godzilla was just in DF when most of us allready had a belt from talos exept for almedin (who was allready 3 monts in clan). So then godzilla is about 3 days in clan and we get dropped a skellie belt. Well actually if would have been fair if it went to almedin but we thought since godzilla is gonna be in the clan for a long time ( we thought) he can have it now. So we said: Ok godzilla can have it now. 3 weeks later godzilla is out clan and no belt has been seen back from him. I talked to him on msn about it and what shows up: He allready has a IB. So i say good then you can give the skeleton belt to almedin. Godzilla: Oh i gave that 1 to a friend.
    [/b][/b]
    Van Wilder u only drained and almedin just healed u were 2 from DarkForces!
    we were 6 Ritual guys u cant say its ur drop.

if u wanna scam it pay 1/6 to everyone from Ritual.

El_magico

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    Originally posted by m1ng+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m1ng)
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-m1ng

if it dropped on me i would have taken it to they healed you so why cant they have it? *if you dont like it next time get your own healers

well if u think u will take it and not sell and share, or give some item which worth it then u are sammer too.....
    Scam = A fraudulent business scheme

they are not scammers just untrustworthy im tired of ppl spamming all these ppl scam blah blah then dont be dumb only invite ppl u trust[/b]
    some of my friend was with them alot, farm dm, alwyay they got there parts, but when it become to expensive items, truested people become to be untrested.... so i can see u dont know how its like but all this shiti work like that,
    they should give us our part other way its simply S-C-A-M-E![/b][/quote]

Ehm i think your misinformed bro. yes we did farm some DM's. Only good drop was Raptor and guess who got that? Yes godzilla could keep the raptor from us and upgrade it while their were even other members in our party which wanted to sell and share the raptor. WE defended him and said no he can upgrade it. (it broke).

Other spicy detail: 8 man clan party killed samma (zarx, us, godzilla etc) and we get dropped 2h Gig Axe. Drop went straight to godzilla. Then we went on for some other bosses. We were done and we all town. Only godzilla wasn't in the party anymore. Suddenly he says in clanchat. Damm it burned! WE said like: what burned?
    Turns out he went straight to moradon and (tries) to upgrade the axe to +6 without telling or asking anyone! Pretty stupid because zarx had a trina ready for the upgrade from 5 to 6. (Burned from 5 to 6)

Thats all

50sec

dear Vanwilder we know u wanted to scamm us from start we sure.
    like u say godz1lla can take talos with 1920 heal no debuff right?
    NO THAT NOT RIGHT SO STOP LIE, u wanted to scamm us from start for tell u
    zarx scamm my rogue earring!
    and godz1lla worth that belt more then u!

RealPayne

<!--QuoteBegin-Skazi
    we was killing TK we invite them to our party becouse we knew them from before, we trust them and invite them, the drop came to them and they took the SSE that droped and didnt gave it to us, we was clan party and then scamed us! lame scammers dont trust them!
    Ok this is total bullshit, i don't even know who you are. I knew godzilla and me and almedin were scouting e3. Their are talos and Tk (we scouted). I ask godzilla on msn if he wants to tank for us. Yeah he says offcourse. Next thing he does: calls his entire clan to e3, leads the party (we allready had a party but he didn't want to tank if he wasn't the leader :S:S). We don't care and we kill talos: Potion of soul. Then i say guys their is also TK in desert, lets go. So we went, kill TK, drops SSE, i get drop cause i was second in party. From the second i had the drop all godzilla clannies start yelling: Give to godzilla, Give to us! Give us! I say whoo whoo whoo, we can use it to bro. AHH YOU CAN"T KEEP IT THATS SCAMMING BLABLABLA. Then they wanted a bronze earring and want us to give the SSE, wel since we wanted the SSE as well we offered them a cleric or a agate earring. But then was unnegotiable, that would be scamming! So we started to get pissed by all of his clanmembers we had never seen and which we didn't call to TK ( we called Godzilla, NOt his clan).

Thing is why we also decided to keep the SSE is because of some things in the past. Godzilla was just in DF when most of us allready had a belt from talos exept for almedin (who was allready 3 monts in clan). So then godzilla is about 3 days in clan and we get dropped a skellie belt. Well actually if would have been fair if it went to almedin but we thought since godzilla is gonna be in the clan for a long time ( we thought) he can have it now. So we said: Ok godzilla can have it now. 3 weeks later godzilla is out clan and no belt has been seen back from him. I talked to him on msn about it and what shows up: He allready has a IB. So i say good then you can give the skeleton belt to almedin. Godzilla: Oh i gave that 1 to a friend.
    [/b][/b]
    BULLSHIT, we both know that godzilla isnt scamer, u called him to the tk u just said it so u wont call to scammer, that prove he isnt a scamer.

2. u never offerd cleric earning, only shity aqata and we both know that is not worth the same, we told u to sell and share but u dont want... why is that???.. cuz u scamer, u cant afored to give us our part and u want to stay with the item.....
    in simple english that called scame....

The Fact are its our drop and u take so u are SCAMMER live with it now.
    lol wanna give us agate earing? ROFL.
    its worth 1/10 from the sse..
    give it back dude and cut all crap.

UslessID

Dont waste ur time Wilder.
    are u scammer, and now fun with ur new items,

just dont give me pm or shit.

50sec

u know vanwilder u 1 big lier
    all u offer us is agate earring not cleric so stop lie and say shit
    u lame scammer and u will pay on that be sure

El_magico

i just don't get why you think its your drop? but we will probably never agree about that.

To bad you guys call me a lier while the way you guys tell the story here is 100 % wrong. Ask godzilla again about that Dark Mare Party, About the Gig Axe and about the Skellie Belt. Maybe he remembers again how it really all happened.
    He knows i'm right, this is all 100 % true.

LiorZ

Originally posted by El_magico
    i just don't get why you think its your drop? but we will probably never agree about that.

To bad you guys call me a lier while the way you guys tell the story here is 100 % wrong. *Ask godzilla again about that Dark Mare Party, About the Gig Axe and about the Skellie Belt. Maybe he remembers again how it really all happened.
    not our drop? u serious or what?
    godz tank it , we were 6 ppl in the party and u guys were 2 that one of them was vanwilder that didnt really helped and to be honest we didnt needed ur help but godzilla said "they are nice guys they will never scam us so dont worry" , too bad he was WRONG , scammers FTW - dont trust this guys.

UslessID

To bad you guys call me a lier while the way you guys tell the story here is 100 % wrong. *Ask godzilla again about that Dark Mare Party, About the Gig Axe and about the Skellie Belt. Maybe he remembers again how it really all happened.
    Skeleton Belt? ask me? Ask ur God (Zarx).
    Dark Mare Party? LOL? about Raptor? if u dont remember, Zarx dont give me that.. so shut up.

so shut up. and give us SSE,

RealPayne

i think we just prove u lie, if he was scam u wont call him (secand time i repet it) but u did, mean he not so stop be idiot and start tell the true, u said u offer cleric earnig, well if u honest man admit here that u didnt only u offer is aqat and we both know that....

and we dont think its "our drop" u help, now that we was need u but godzilla add u guys and true u help, i not say "drop is ours" so stru, i said its should be share i told u if u got money keep the item and give us our part but u rufused.. so mean u want to let us stay with nothing, mean scamers.... so now u got 4 options....

1. give us out part and keep the item
    2. sell the item and share the money
    3. we give u money and u give us the item
    4. wake away with the item u will get SSE but all here will know that u just a scamer, avery where u will go will that nick will call u a scamer last night in CSW i was there and yaling that, almost all ppl agree with me u can ask Terror, FinalHit and other human which was there....... u pick

m1ng

<!--QuoteBegin-El_magico

i think we just prove u lie, if he was scam u wont call him (secand time i repet it) but u did, mean he not so stop be idiot and start tell the true, u said u offer cleric earnig, well if u honest man admit here that u didnt only u offer is aqat and we both know that....

and we dont think its "our drop" u help, now that we was need u but godzilla add u guys and true u help, i not say "drop is ours" so stru, i said its should be share i told u if u got money keep the item and give us our part but u rufused.. so mean u want to let us stay with nothing, mean scamers.... so now u got 4 options....

4. wake away with the item u will get SSE but all here will know that u just a scamer, avery where u will go will that nick will call u a scamer last night in CSW i was there and yaling that, almost all ppl agree with me u can ask Terror, FinalHit and other human which was there....... u pick[/b]
    english?

lThe_Bl

Originally posted by m1ng+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m1ng)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne@
    <!--QuoteBegin-El_magico

4. wake away with the item u will get SSE but all here will know that u just a scamer, avery where u will go will that nick will call u a scamer last night in CSW i was there and yaling that, almost all ppl agree with me u can ask Terror, FinalHit and other human which was there....... u pick
    english?[/b]
    :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-Skazi

[/b][/b]
    naaah bro dont care these noobs pls. they're 12-16 years old also and many people know them who are little chickens in edana. they're acting like lil child cuz its normal also they're lil children [at least child mind]. they're cursing DarkForces of course cuz they're so noob for DF and u r seeing they're fluttering in few clans everyday. example v3ndetta is racist kid saying bad works to turks while he was in Turk clan who has got Turk flag in their cape. this's just a lil example for u shouldnt care them. today they can say "i love u" tomorrow they can say " fuk u" for scam some items or etc. now u'll see they'll try acting angry msgs to me and DF but i wont care them :lol: i'm just writing for DF and almedin and vanwilder not for shit discussion...

anyways that's just a summary about them. no need more telling. let's come back to game and watch their fluttering answers. [like say to us" shut up, idiot, we're good, u r scammers, etc & etc.] [shh they're really good friends.. when u say somethin bad to 1 one them u can get answer from 4-5 people - they're friend - :rollseyes: u'll see soon like all forum :lol: ]

RealPayne

Originally posted by lThe_Bl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lThe_Bl)</div>
    Originally posted by m1ng+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m1ng)
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-El_magico

english?[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Skazi

[/b][/b]
    naaah bro dont care these noobs pls. they're 12-16 years old also and many people know them who are little chickens in edana. they're acting like lil child cuz its normal also they're lil children [at least child mind]. they're cursing DarkForces of course cuz they're so noob for DF and u r seeing they're fluttering in few clans everyday. example v3ndetta is racist kid saying bad works to turks while he was in Turk clan who has got Turk flag in their cape. this's just a lil example for u shouldnt care them. today they can say "i love u" tomorrow they can say " fuk u" for scam some items or etc. now u'll see they'll try acting angry msgs to me and DF but i wont care them :lol: i'm just writing for DF and almedin and vanwilder not for shit discussion...

anyways that's just a summary about them. no need more telling. let's come back to game and watch their fluttering answers. [like say to us" shut up, idiot, we're good, u r scammers, etc & etc.] [shh they're really good friends.. when u say somethin bad to 1 one them u can get answer from 4-5 people - they're friend - :rollseyes: u'll see soon like all forum :lol: ][/b][/quote]

lol look who is talking? is it The_B from edana DF? same 1 who was almost in every boss and never got anything cuz he so idiot? even wayne got this RE before u, and u call us childs, well so u are gorewn up man but very stupird 1 so stru lol

lThe_Bl

Originally posted by lThe_Bl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lThe_Bl)
    Originally posted by m1ng
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-El_magico

english?

<!--QuoteBegin-Skazi

[/b][/b]

anyways that's just a summary about them. no need more telling. let's come back to game and watch their fluttering answers. [like say to us" shut up, idiot, we're good, u r scammers, etc & etc.] [shh they're really good friends.. when u say somethin bad to 1 one them u can get answer from 4-5 people - they're friend - :rollseyes: u'll see soon like all forum :lol: ][/b]
    lol look who is talking? is it The_B from edana DF? same 1 who was almost in every boss and never got anything cuz he so idiot? even wayne got this RE before u, and u call us childs, well so u are gorewn up man but very stupird 1 so stru lol[/b][/quote]

hahaha :lol: seen it guyz? i was talking about that previous msg they just can say " idiot etc" for defend themselves. we'll can see his friend's msgs with like these sentences soon for defending

look lil kiddo,
    1st its not "wayne" its "wynne"
    2nd of course he's got RE first cuz he's inclan before me and he didint steal RE like ur stolen ske belt etc. when he's left theclan he's given re to back. so that means "he's not thief like some of u" :unsure: [btw i've got nice items with clan cuz people can get items with clan if they're not idiot :unsure:]
    3rd and yeah i'm stupid cuz i'm talking even with u noob.
    and dont forget i mean ur mind is kiddo, age isnt important so much. i've seen many people under age like u but they're clever and kind not like u ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast