Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
Like Tree6Likes

WARNING! Teki scamming? Upload proof here!

This is a discussion on WARNING! Teki scamming? Upload proof here! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't have any proof about him scamming EE +9, but OrcBanditLeader was spamming mora yesterday about it. Then he ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member NyppaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    281

    Default WARNING! Teki scamming? Upload proof here!

    I don't have any proof about him scamming EE +9, but OrcBanditLeader was spamming mora yesterday about it. Then he tried to buy IN +0 from me via Moneybookers and wanted me to go first he also said it was "too laggy" to sit and talk in mora town and wanted to go arena (because people was spamming in mora town that he is a scammer).
    Anyway, today he pmed me here on ko4 with a new account. I think he is selling the same account as Eternity if Im not mistaken?



    Last edited by NyppaN; 03-12-2013 at 07:30 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    if he says hs evan aloosh u can add this to all the dozens of other topics in the hall of shame about him..

  3. #3
    Senior Member deeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    I don't have any proof about him scamming EE +9, but OrcBanditLeader was spamming mora yesterday about it. Then he tried to buy IN +0 from me via Moneybookers and wanted me to go first he also said it was "too laggy" to sit and talk in mora town and wanted to go arena (because people was spamming in mora town that he is a scammer).
    Anyway, today he pmed me here on ko4 with a new account. I think he is selling the same account as Eternity if Im not mistaken?




    Eternity was trying to quit long time ago, but no decent offers for his rogue. So this Evans aloosh came with same history and scammed him few days ago.

  4. #4
    Senior Member COLATO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    93

    Default

    He tried it with me wanting me to go first for a 350 usd trade ( i was sellin)..so i investigated and hes a scammer/impostor...




  5. #5
    Regular Member Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    105

    Default

    i just got scammed... im quitting usko now... For who remember me '' the archer'' ty...

  6. #6
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    wow sucks to be scammed sorry for your loss :/

    @Eternity: Pro players don't need to remind anyone to "remember" them. You have done that quite a bit in the few posts that you have in these boards. Needless to say, it's very annoying, especially because your gameplay is nothing worth remembering.

  7. #7
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wow sucks to be scammed sorry for your loss :/

    @Eternity: Pro players don't need to remind anyone to "remember" them. You have done that quite a bit in the few posts that you have in these boards. Needless to say, it's very annoying, especially because your gameplay is nothing worth remembering.
    Razor shut your freaking mouth for once.. I remember you also being freaking owned by a lvl64 archer when you were lvl80.. So you also dont think your the best....
    Teki is a nice dude and he knew how to play archer. You can't play archer like your supposed to play because of the cooldown on arrowshower and multipleshot...

    PS. Teki, good luck in real life talk to you later.
    MrsBlueEyezz, StrongOne and Rec7on like this.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Razor shut your freaking mouth for once.. I remember you also being freaking owned by a lvl64 archer when you were lvl80..
    Wow lol, it just hit my mind.
    Knight Online ShesGettingNaked.wmv - YouTube
    "Stop using ibex potions"

  9. #9
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Wow lol, it just hit my mind.
    Knight Online ShesGettingNaked.wmv - YouTube
    "Stop using ibex potions"
    Yeah that is the one i mean MrRapist.. Thanks for reminding us . Could not find it fast enough. Haha.

  10. #10
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    The matchup was fair, so what if he can mash 5/3 in a quicker succession? I doubt that makes him a better player.

    And you're very wrong if you think that I care about getting "embarrassed" in a game that I stopped playing more than a year ago, so keep at it, try to troll me. Good luck with that.

  11. #11
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    So this "take care gl teki" thread just turned into posting videos and trolling razor.

    Dayum razor, I want you to make me that mad xD


    Anyways hate how you got scammed mate and fuckyourazor get owndz by a 65 bruz. Amidoingitrite?

  12. #12
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19

    Default

    This evans aloosh scammed me for 200 usd !

  13. #13
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    So this "take care gl teki" thread just turned into posting videos and trolling razor.

    Dayum razor, I want you to make me that mad xD


    Anyways hate how you got scammed mate and fuckyourazor get owndz by a 65 bruz. Amidoingitrite?
    Ahhh, so your the one allways kissing Razor his ass, i heard about you. But this is the first time i actually see it happen.. You try to troll everyone yourself.
    And when something happens to razor your there to help him, and try to kiss his ass. Real cute NERDO

  14. #14
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    You'd be surprised of how many people approve my PoV in these dead forums. Not feeling important though, it really is irrelevant.

    I only post for fun, and the problems arise when bitter people like you make these posts a much bigger deal than what they are.

    Even though you're the one being extremely verbal about this whole meaningless argument, I'm willing to take bets on who will be the one getting infracted lol

    Cheer up, emo boy.

  15. #15
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You'd be surprised of how many people approve my PoV in these dead forums. Not feeling important though, it really is irrelevant.

    I only post for fun, and the problems arise when bitter people like you make these posts a much bigger deal than what they are.

    Even though you're the one being extremely verbal about this whole meaningless argument, I'm willing to take bets on who will be the one getting infracted lol

    Cheer up, emo boy.
    No need for me to cheer up bro, verbal???? Where, I am just saying what I think nothing wrong with that, and I didn't lie one word of what I said. Otherwise you should of been banned from this forum for a long time already. And that didn't happen aswell. So I can say what I think aswell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Warning possible Scams
    By Doshin in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 04:51 PM
  2. Scammed Heres the proof
    By GlassJaw in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 02:16 PM
  3. *warning* for USD trades, ways of getting scammed!
    By whassup in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 09:11 PM
  4. WARNING: More scams by Charlie
    By Devile in forum General Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:36 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 01:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •