Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

who is eleutherios

This is a discussion on who is eleutherios within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can any1 tell me why was experienced kicked from blood (if i remember correctly) and why he had big fight ...
Page: 3

Zoroaster

can any1 tell me why was experienced kicked from blood (if i remember correctly) and why he had big fight w/ devile?

HolyDreams

Originally posted by Cava
    also by the way, the only defense you have against others is to call them "noob" and "NOOP"? lol that says so much about your character and your education. pile of shit.

don't even want to start on your pathetic language.
    nobody care __/ ? its can be pathetic now...!

Experienced

Originally posted by Zoroaster
    can any1 tell me why was experienced kicked from blood (if i remember correctly) and why he had big fight w/ devile?
    let me tell u:

FoA, i have never been banned from Blood clan.one time i quit from blood clan with my will, and created soulofknightz clan. after i disbanded that clan( soulofknightz),i again joined blood clan. after all Blood is disbanded. in addition, i ve never been in a big fight with devile, if i ve been, why should i join Blood clan again as second time? any questions more about me? if so,i m pleased to reply it tho...

Zaria

Default Re: who is eleutherios

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    Originally posted by simomofin@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

also so what if he mistook your impact+8 for gig+8??

noob :lol:
    just meant he saw wrongly <_< i mean its not easy to focus on your opponent's weapons while fighting him <_< its not like experienced stood there for 1 hour to let jr examined his body. :blink:[/b]
    So it was an assumption and it was posted under cheaters? No problem, we all make mistakes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123