Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ZZZZZ... Mrs.Lies glitching through warder gate

This is a discussion on ZZZZZ... Mrs.Lies glitching through warder gate within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tping 1 person through a gate where they can die legitly by people attacking them, or running into human/orc base ...
Page: 3

Banned

tping 1 person through a gate where they can die legitly by people attacking them, or running into human/orc base like a pussy with no skill just nova'ing and towning, almost as sad as a town spike.

either way i dont really care if mrs.lies tp's through the gate, so what? you lose 50 np? humans bitching cause they might of lost war? i see humans glitching in buildings all the time during invasion. but i dont bitch about it do i? just go d2 to pk if you dont like the war....

town nova bug is BANNABLE, last time i checked i dont think tping people through a gate was.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

then why did u die with a noobie spike?

cause i was taking SS instead of fighting, I'm not concerned with loosing 50 NP
    thats why whenever u saw me at cz, u put on ur dd shield???? zzzzzzzz
    be honest[/b]
    all u do is hide behind Taurus

"chill" u. fire/lightning mage can chill u?

lol

armand0

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

then why did u die with a noobie spike?

cause i was taking SS instead of fighting, I'm not concerned with loosing 50 NP
    thats why whenever u saw me at cz, u put on ur dd shield???? zzzzzzzz
    be honest[/b]
    all u do is hide behind Taurus[/b][/quote]

i havent seen taurus for a long time and i always rush in front of every1

Originally posted by whisper
    "chill" u. fire/lightning mage can chill u?

lol

Well mages can perform magic right??? :P :P :P :P :lol:

Originally posted by undefined
    tping 1 person through a gate where they can die legitly by people attacking them, or running into human/orc base like a pussy with no skill just nova'ing and towning, almost as sad as a town spike. *

either way i dont really care if mrs.lies tp's through the gate, so what? you lose 50 np? humans bitching cause they might of lost war? i see humans glitching in buildings all the time during invasion. but i dont bitch about it do i? just go d2 to pk if you dont like the war.... *

town nova bug is BANNABLE, last time i checked i dont think tping people through a gate was.
    Running into human/orc base u can still die legitly by people. :lol: Its no the fact that this bug was abused cause noobs abuse every bug in this game. Its that a lvl 70 sin needs to be tped threw the gate to get a warder kill. -_- I say if u want to get threw the gate, do a roundhouse kick like Chuck Norris to break it down then kill the warder. :lol:

armand0

Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@
    tping 1 person through a gate where they can die legitly by people attacking them, or running into human/orc base like a pussy with no skill just nova'ing and towning, almost as sad as a town spike. *

either way i dont really care if mrs.lies tp's through the gate, so what? you lose 50 np? humans bitching cause they might of lost war? i see humans glitching in buildings all the time during invasion. but i dont bitch about it do i? just go d2 to pk if you dont like the war.... *

Running into human/orc base u can still die legitly by people. :lol: Its no the fact that this bug was abused cause noobs abuse every bug in this game. Its that a lvl 70 sin needs to be tped threw the gate to get a warder kill. -_- I say if u want to get threw the gate, do a roundhouse kick like Chuck Norris to break it down then kill the warder. :lol:[/b]
    maybe u didnt read
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrslies

nah, thats not my fault, i just tped my the mages and attacked the first one i saw, i didnt care if there is a gate or not. whatever glitching from the warder gate is not a big deal i think and as usual we lost the war. i cant count how many times i got tped this war *
    no, i did not relized its a glitch and i tried to mean "i didnt look/see if there is a gate or not, just run on to noob"
    why should we need 200 np from the warder while we have 950k np and we can make much more np when humans invade luferson, thats better for us to lose the war sooner.

stevouk

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    <!--QuoteBegin-CakeAndCookies
    @
    maybe s/he got tped through the gate?

Isn't that still bug-abusing anyway, since you are using an exploit to gain the advantage? So you saying CZ town tower bug abusing, macro, is ok then?
    no am just suggesting that he/she may have done something else other than glitching.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrsLies

i didnt care if there is a gate or not. whatever glitching from the warder gate is not a big deal i think and as usual we lost the war.
    so I guess it's not a big deal then. I think I'm going to start bug abusing then as well since no one cares.[/b][/quote]

lol i try to ignore you but your like a little bitch arse girl...compaining about a game lol...get a life, and when your typing actually realise how old you are and that you are making yourself look like an idiot

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @

Running into human/orc base u can still die legitly by people. :lol: Its no the fact that this bug was abused cause noobs abuse every bug in this game. Its that a lvl 70 sin needs to be tped threw the gate to get a warder kill. -_- I say if u want to get threw the gate, do a roundhouse kick like Chuck Norris to break it down then kill the warder. :lol:[/b]
    maybe u didnt read
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrslies

nah, thats not my fault, i just tped my the mages and attacked the first one i saw, i didnt care if there is a gate or not. whatever glitching from the warder gate is not a big deal i think and as usual we lost the war. i cant count how many times i got tped this war *
    no, i did not relized its a glitch and i tried to mean "i didnt look/see if there is a gate or not, just run on to noob"
    why should we need 200 np from the warder while we have 950k np and we can make much more np when humans invade luferson, thats better for us to lose the war sooner.[/b][/quote]

zzzzzz ur trying to say u didnt even notice that u went threw the gate and just went after the bp?? :rollseyes: Yea and im sure all the tower bug abusers just got lost in cz and wound up at human/orc base, saw enemies and novaed then towned cause they were outnumered. Pls just admit u got caught abusing this bug. Secondly going threw the gate should be bannable its same as tower bug. Gate is suppose to keep u out till its destroyed but instead u went threw it. Towers are suppose to kill u before u get close to the base but they dont since there is a dead guy lying there. :rollseyes: Both bugs r just noob excuses to get some np.

bull

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    Originally posted by CakeAndCookies
    @

Isn't that still bug-abusing anyway, since you are using an exploit to gain the advantage? So you saying CZ town tower bug abusing, macro, is ok then?

no am just suggesting that he/she may have done something else other than glitching.
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrsLies
    i didnt care if there is a gate or not. whatever glitching from the warder gate is not a big deal i think and as usual we lost the war.
    so I guess it's not a big deal then. I think I'm going to start bug abusing then as well since no one cares.[/b]
    lol i try to ignore you but your like a little bitch arse girl...compaining about a game lol...get a life, and when your typing actually realise how old you are and that you are making yourself look like an idiot[/b][/quote]

LOL, oh the irony.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    Originally posted by CakeAndCookies
    @

no am just suggesting that he/she may have done something else other than glitching.
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrsLies
    so I guess it's not a big deal then. I think I'm going to start bug abusing then as well since no one cares.[/b]
    lol i try to ignore you but your like a little bitch arse girl...compaining about a game lol...get a life, and when your typing actually realise how old you are and that you are making yourself look like an idiot[/b][/quote]

rofl a stevouk sighting, are you going to cry and beg to comeback to the clan again? Even after u went bye bye you still try to come back.

P.S. stevo, could you plz tell me the story again how you lost over 2.5k NP in like an hour of PKing? :P

Mental_Anguish

FFS half the fukkin humans in the wars are using some kind of cheat or gliche, stfu !!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

how you lost over 2.5k NP in like an hour of PKing? *
    thats like normal pk hour for me :lol:

off topic: your hp man.... h43r: slm at that hp

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

off topic: your hp man.... h43r: slm at that hp[/b]
    what can i say orcs have 10 more stats than humans

AquariuZ

Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

off topic: your hp man.... h43r: slm at that hp
    what can i say orcs have 10 more stats than humans [/b]
    If u cannt say anything when u feel u noob w. 10 points less. Just go and .... cry :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast